• Iron Gwazi

From Surf Dance Chris@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 11 20:06:47 2022
    I attended the “Passport to Thrills” event today at Busch Gardens Tampa, which featured ride time on Iron Gwazi, a “First to Ride” button, a free snack, drink, and digital photo. Luckily the ride was operating without a glitch for most of the day
    (brief downtime in the morning was all as far as I know). Two train operation. They do check the belts and lap bars in the same fashion they did for Gwazi (check all belts, then go back and check all bars). 4 workers doing that for 24 riders per train.
    Not too bad, hopefully it doesn’t go down to 2 per train in the future. Loose items can be put in a small zipper pouch located behind riders’ legs in each seat. Large enough to hold a phone and small items. Larger items can be placed in a locker out
    by the entrance.

No spoilers will be given here. I got 15 rides on it, including 3 after dark. The ride does employ a grouper, but row requests were not an issue. Coaster credit 511 for me. This is the first RMC I actually thought was better than just mediocre (others I
    ve ridden are Storm Chaser, Lightning Rod, Jersey Devil, Steel Vengeance and Wicked Cyclone - and that’s the order I rank them after Iron Gwazi).

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)