• =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=9CFun_In_the_Sun=E2=80=9D_at_Funplex=2C_Myrtle_Beach?=

From Surf Dance Chris@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 16 21:47:01 2021
    I got to ride the new for 2021 “Fun In the Sun” coaster at Funplex in Myrtle Beach last night. It’s an SBF “Big Air” coaster, which has one train, consisting of 3 typical SBF spinning cars, and ahead of those are 2 “rollover” cars. The
    rollover cars are like little hamster wheels, with two riders in each, sitting across from each other. The rollover car seats each have an over the shoulder restraint, with a ridiculous amount of padding. The rollover seats have a higher height
    requirement than the regular spinning car seats, which use the typical SBF spinning lap bars. This ride uses 8 points on the card, which is $10 a ride. The park allows the guest to choose which type of vehicle he or she would like to ride in. I was there
    in early evening and got right in without waiting, and the train ended up being full. The park gives each ride 3 circuits around, which I thought was fair for $10. The track’s layout is an oval around the very small park, which consists of 5 rides. I
    got about 3 flips each circuit riding in the rollover car, which spins freely. There is some roughness when the train gets back to the lift each time around. The ride feels kinda like a Chance Rock n Roll on a mild coaster track. It was a unique
    experience, and am glad I got to try it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)