• [RadioInsight] Jack Hammer To Host Mornings At WXKE

From RadioInsight via rec.radio.broadcas@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 28 20:27:42 2021
    XPost: rec.radio.info

RadioInsight

///////////////////////////////////////////
    Jack Hammer To Host Mornings At WXKE

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:49 PM PDT https://radioinsight.com/headlines/213415/jack-hammer-to-host-mornings-at-wxke/

Adams Radio Group Classic Rock 96.3 XKE WXKE Churubusco/Fort Wayne IN has dropped the syndicated Free Beer Hot Wings morning show and will launch a
    new music intensive show hosted by longtime Fort Wayne personality Jack
    Hammer.

Hammer is best known for co-hosting mornings at 98.9 The Bear WBYR from
    1991 to 2002. He then hosted mornings at X102.3 WXTW from 2002 to 2006.
    From 2010 until March 2021 he served as Executive Director of the Three
    Rivers Festival in Fort Wayne.

WXKE had added Free Beer Hot Wings in January after the Bob Tom Show
    moved to Brian Walshs 1250 WGL/105.5 W288EI.

Elvin Fluellen II Joins Cumulus Macon As VP/Market Manager

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 01:13 PM PDT https://radioinsight.com/headlines/213418/elvin-fluellen-ii-joins-cumulus-macon-as-vp-market-manager/

Cumulus Media has announced the appointment of Elvin Fluellen II as Vice President/Market Manager of its Macon GA cluster effective October 11.

Fluellen returns to the cluster from Jacksonville, where he was serving as
    an account executive for Cox Media Group. He previously was General Sales Manager/Digital Sales Manager for Cumulus Macon from 2016-2019 and account executive for Cumulus Albany GA from 2014-2016. Prior to that he worked on
    the programming side as OM/PD for iHeartMedia Albany GA from 2001 to 2014
    and on-air at V101.7 WRBV Macon from 1998 to 2000.

CUMULUS MEDIA announces that it has appointed Elvin Fluellen II as Vice President/Market Manager for Cumulus Macon. The appointment is effective October 11, 2021. Fluellen rejoins Cumulus Macon from Cox
    Media-Jacksonville, FL, where he was an Account Executive. Fluellen was previously General Sales Manager/Digital Sales Manager for Cumulus Macon
    from 2016-2019, and was Account Executive for Cumulus Albany from
    2012-2016. Fluellen has also held programming leadership and on-air
    positions during his 23-year radio career, including 13 years as Operations Manager/Program Director for iHeartMedia in Albany, GA.

Mark Sullivan, Regional Vice President, CUMULUS MEDIA, said: “It’s exciting to have Elvin rejoining the team in Macon as he did a wonderful job for us
    and made a lasting impact with the staff, advertisers and community. I’m very pleased to work alongside him again and look forward to many more successes together.”

Elvin Fluellen II commented: “I want to say thank you to Mary Berner, Bob Walker, and Mark Sullivan for this great opportunity. I am thrilled to be returning to Cumulus Macon and honored to be leading such a stellar team. I look forward to continued success as a top-performing cluster in the market
    and for the company.“

CUMULUS MEDIA owns and operates five radio stations in Macon, including: B95.1/WMGB-FM (CHR); Macon 92.3/WLZN-FM (Urban); FM 99/WDEN-FM (Country);
    News Talk 940/WMAC-AM (News/Talk); and Z93.7/WPEZ-FM (AC).

Black Information Network Partners With Real Times Media For Digital Content

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT https://radioinsight.com/headlines/213420/black-information-network-partners-with-real-times-media-for-digital-content/

iHeartMedias Black Information Network has partnered with Real Times Media
    to utilize content from RTMs publications on BINnews.com, BINnews.com/Atlanta and BINnews.com/Detroit. The deal will
    also allow BIN to utilize RTM stories as audio on the network.

BIN: Black Information Network, the 24/7 comprehensive national audio news network dedicated to providing an objective, accurate and trusted source of continual news coverage with a Black voice and perspective, and Real Times Media (RTM), a Detroit-based multimedia holding company focused on media, marketing, and content expressly for urban audiences, announced today a strategic partnership to share and distribute news that is most important
    to the Black community.

This new partnership expands upon the recent announcement that beginning in January 2022, BIN will expand their local news coverage in all 32 affiliate markets. Under the deal, iHeartMedia will source and distribute news
    stories from RTM publications across BIN radio stations and sites, and RTM
    will source and distribute BIN news, entertainment and sports stories and
    place BIN’s audio widget, a source of 24/7 audio coverage, on their digital properties. iHeartMedia will distribute RTM news on BINnews.com, BINnews.com/Atlanta and BINnews.com/Detroit. The deal also includes opportunities for iHeartMedia to convert RTM stories into audio reporting.

BIN: The Black Information Network launched in June 2020 as the first-of-its-kind 24/7 national and local all-news audio network. BIN is focused on service to the Black community and providing an information
    window for those outside the community to help foster communication, accountability and a deeper understanding. Since its launch, BIN has
    quickly expanded to 32 affiliate markets and can currently be heard in
    Atlanta, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and many more. BIN is also distributed nationally
    through the iHeartRadio app, available across more than 250 platforms and
    2,000 devices.

Real Times Media is a dynamic media company consisting of eight news,
    custom content and activation properties focused on amplifying Black
    voices. As the parent company to five of the country’s most respected Black-owned news organizations: The Atlanta Daily World, Atlanta Tribune:
    The Magazine, The Chicago Defender, The Michigan Chronicle, and The New Pittsburgh Courier, RTM remains committed to delivering quality news,
    events, and entertainment for African American audiences.

“From the start, our goal at BIN has been to celebrate and invest in the Black community and shine a light on our most important stories,” said Tony Coles, President of BIN: Black Information Network. “This exciting new partnership allows us to extend our commitment to expanding local
    journalism, benefitting Black communities all across the country.”

“Our RTM brands have decades-long reputations within the community as trusted, valued resources for local Black news and perspective,” said Hiram E. Jackson, Chief Executive Officer of Real Times Media. “However, we also know that we cannot rest on our legacies to remain successful in an
    industry that changes every day. Being nimble, creative, and diverse about
    how we distribute our content is what has allowed us to overcome changes in
    the industry and remain competitive. Partnering with a progressive,
    undeniable force like BIN gives us the momentum and reach we need to
    continue to aggressively chase the future.”

No Longer "Lost" in the Supermarket

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 09:00 AM PDT https://radioinsight.com/ross/213113/no-longer-lost-in-the-supermarket/

As with most albums by chart artists at the time, I listened to Ashlee Simpson’s “I Am Me” album once when it came out in 2005. I remember liking
    a song or two enough to rip them into iTunes, one of which was probably the Gwen Stefani-ish “Burning Up,” but if I did, those songs didn’t stay there
    forever.

Last fall, I was at a Shop Rite supermarket in Northern New Jersey. I heard
    a song that sounded great — at least at half-volume in the aisles. Out came Shazam. It was “Burning Up.” When I got home, I dug out the CD. In the store, it was hot and propulsive. At home, it was just okay.

That is the magic of programming for retail. Over the years, I’ve Shazammed lots of songs that sounded like potential radio secret weapons at the right volume on the store speakers. On the home listen, some were just songs that sounded like other hits, others felt a little too left-field for radio. But
    in their intended environment, they added the right energy, something which
    has become a particularly tall order now.

In recent years, retail music has expanded beyond bricks and mortar. James Cridland has been writing (and podcasting) for years about Coles Radio—the in-store service of Australia’s largest supermarket chain, now available
    via DAB as well. Walmart World Radio is hosted in several dayparts and
    solicits requests from the employees who are its intended audience. Reader Brian Michael hipped me to it; Fred Jacobs wrote about it last fall.

Music heard in retail or other public venues has always been a favorite
    topic of Ross on Radio readers. It has even become a trope on social media
    or fodder for comedians in recent years. Usually, it’s the lost oldie that gets the attention. But there’s something about certain never-familiar
    songs that sounds great as well. The ones you don’t recognize are fun to discover; the ones you do know are secret handshakes.

Coles Radio and Walmart World Radio are available via streaming. Village
    Radio is the soundtrack of Village Supermarkets, owner of several New York
    area ShopRites and other local chains. Village Radio does not stream. Since last March, I’ve heard it for a few songs at a time while moving through
    the aisles with dispatch. (Honestly, some of what made the Ashlee Simpson
    song sound great was probably the elevated adrenaline of doing any errand
    in person last fall.)

Much of the business of supermarket radio now is safety. In COVID’s early days, when stores were the intersection of safety concerns and shortages, I heard a Village Radio promo thanking their associates for work under extraordinary circumstances, followed by “Eye of the Tiger.” It was as good a motivational moment as any I heard on radio anywhere. Coles Radio urges
    you to scan in when you enter the store for contract tracing. Also, if
    great radio teaches you something about where it’s broadcasting from, it
    was running promos for drought-relief efforts for local farmers.

I took a Fresh Listen to Walmart World Radio and to Coles Radio’s service
    for the Melbourne region (one of seven different feeds). Village Radio’s
    Rob Moorhead, whose broadcast-radio stops include New Jersey’s WSOU, WDHA, and WNNJ, furnished a log so I could share a longer stretch of the service.

Village Radio uses retail secret weapons heavily, although you’ll also hear some of what could be called “in-store’s greatest hits.” Walmart is more based in songs that were once on the radio at some point. Hearing Coles
    Radio in America is somewhere in the middle, because of the songs, both Australian and international, that were bigger hits there. All of them, of course, offer variety and depth beyond what a major-market radio station
    would play now. 

Here’s Walmart Radio at 7:40 a.m. ET on Sept. 20:

Sam Smith, “Diamonds”
    Jennifer Lopez, “On the Floor”
    Dua Lipa, “We’re Good”
    Katy Perry, “California Gurls”
    Lewis Capaldi, “Before You Go”
    Dan + Shay f/Justin Bieber, “10,000 Hours”
    Tai Verdes, “A-O-K”
    James Brown, “Living in America”
    Florida Georgia Line, “Cruise”
    Tara Kemp, “Hold You Tight”
    Kygo & Whitney Houston, “Higher Love”
    Carrie Underwood, “Before He Cheats”
    Neil Sedaka, “That’s When the Music Takes Me”—when I last listened to the
    service in June, the ‘70s-pop outlier in the mix was Jefferson Starship’s “Runaway”
    Miley Cyrus, “Midnight Sky”
    Christina Aguilera, “Fighter”
    Janet Jackson, “When I Think of You”

Coles has seven regional feeds. Here’s the Coles Radio feed for Melbourne/Victoria at 7 a.m. on Sept. 21:

Starship, “We Built This City”
    M-People, “Open Your Heart”
    Delta Goodrum, “Lost Without You”
    Miley Cyrus, “Midnight Sky”
    Wang Chung, “Everybody Have Fun Tonight”
    Khalid & Disclosure, “Know Your Worth”
    Commitments, “Mustang Sally”
    Dionne Warwick & Friends, “That’s What Friends Are For”
    Ed Sheeran, “Shivers” (with a new music sweeper; “now that’s Coles fresh!”
    declares a listener)
    Ace of Base, “All That She Wants”
    Queen, “Radio Ga-Ga”
    Missy Higgins, “Steer”
    Baker Boy f/G Flip, “My Mind”
    Aretha Franklin & George Michael, “I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)” Diesel, “Tip of My Tongue” (the ‘90s Australian pop/rock hit, no relation to the “Sausalito Summernight” act)

I also got to hear the same Coles feed in overnights, local time. In those hours, there are sweepers but no advertisements for in-store specials,
    merchant partners, etc., and the music is somewhat more dance/rhythmic pop-oriented.

Taylor Swift f/Brendon Urie, “Me!” — sounded great, after 10 weeks on the radio and two years on hold
    Silverchair, “Waiting All Day”
    Mike Waters, “Keep On Dancing”
    S.O.A.P., “This Is How We Party”
    Dynamic Hepnotics, “Gotta Be Wrong (Way to Love)” — retro R&B-flavored Australian hit from 1985
    Usher, “DJ Got Us Falling in Love”
    Ariana Grande, “7 Rings”
    Atomic Kitten, “It’s OK”
    Blanco Brown, “The Git Up”
    Motiv8, “Rockin’ for Myself”
    Modern Talking, “You’re My Heart, You’re My Soul” — German mid-‘80s synth-pop that was huge outside the U.S. and Canada
    Ladyhawke, “Think About You” — also got the new-music stager
    Calvin Harris, “Acceptable in the 80’s” (punctuation theirs)

And here’s a roughly hour-long stretch of Village Radio on Sept. 19:

Kiss, “I Was Made for Loving You”
    ABC, “Tower of London”
    Justin Bieber, “Holy”
    Snow Patrol, “Chasing Cars”
    Go-Go’s, “Get Up and Go”
    Emili Sande, “Next to Me”
    Mary Lambert, “Sum of Our Parts”
    Depeche Mode, “Strangelove”
    98 Degrees, “My Everything”
    Steve Perry, “No Erasin’”
    E.G. Daily, “Say It, Say It”
    Lady A, “I Run to You”
    Script, “Breakeven”
    The Weeknd, “Save Your Tears”
    Fixx, “Secret Separation”
    Jake Scott, “Meet My Shadow” — recent pop
    Andy Grammer, “Red Eye”
    Lionel Richie, “Penny Lover”
    Hailee Steinfeld, “Starving”

I plucked that sample of Village Radio from an entire day’s log. To keep it from being overwhelming, I stopped arbitrarily, but the next hour or so would’ve also included the following (not consecutively):

Mariah Carey, “It’s Like That”
    Ben Folds Five, “Army”
    Loud Luxury f/Brando, “Body”
    Panic! at the Disco, “High Hopes”
    Guns N’ Roses, “Sweet Child o’ Mine”
    Matthew West, “What If” 
    Billy Idol, “Eyes Without a Face”
    Huey Lewis & News, “Finally Found a Home”
    Third Eye Blind, “How’s It Going to Be”
    Dionne Warwick, “Moments Aren’t Moments” — from Stevie Wonder’s Lady in Red
    soundtrack
    Edward Sharpe & Magnetic Force, “Home” — along with “Chasing Cars,” probably the ultimate retail/music supervisor song 

Here are Ross On Radio readers talking about their favorite songs
    encountered in the wild.

Ryan Seacrest Extends Contract With iHeartMedia

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT https://radioinsight.com/headlines/213408/ryan-seacrest-extends-contract-with-iheartmedia/

iHeartMedia has announced it has signed a three-year contract extension
    with Ryan Seacrest through the end of 2025.

Seacrest will continue with all of his current roles within iHeartMedia: hosting mornings at CHR 102.7 KIIS-FM Los Angeles, the daily syndicated On
    Air with Ryan Seacrest, the weekly American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest, the companys events including the iHeartRadio Music Festival and Jingle Ball,
    and providing input to the companys major initiatives to Chairman/CEO Bob Pittman and COO/CFO Rich Bressler.

iHeartMedia announced today that it has signed a new contract with Ryan Seacrest, the nationally-celebrated media and entertainment entrepreneur,
    radio personality, television host and producer and unmatched creative
    talent. The three-year contract extends through December 31, 2025, during
    which time Seacrest will celebrate 30 years as one of the most recognized
    and respected names not just within iHeartMedia, but throughout the entire media and entertainment industry.

Seacrest first started his career as a teenager with iHeartMedia in Atlanta
    at 94.1 WSTR (FM) before going on to work in Los Angeles at 98.7, which eventually led to other radio and hosting opportunities. Since then,
    Seacrest has built a reputation as one of media’s most trusted voices, cultivating a genuine connection – and powerful relationships – with consumers, advertisers, and America’s biggest stars, and is a true brand ambassador for iHeartMedia. Under the agreement, Seacrest will continue in
    his role as one of the core personalities across all iHeartRadio platforms, hosting and producing his #1 Los Angeles morning drive-time show for iHeartMedia’s 102.7 KIIS-FM, the nationally-syndicated “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” and “American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest.” Seacrest will also continue to work closely with both Chairman and CEO Bob Pittman and
    President, COO and CFO Rich Bressler, providing input into the company’s major initiatives and hosting several tentpole events, including the iconic two-day iHeartRadio Music Festival; New York City’s annual iHeartRadio
    Jingle Ball holiday concert with today’s top artists performing their #1 hits; and more.

“Continuing my relationship with iHeartMedia was a no-brainer,” said Seacrest. “Thirty years speed by when you love what you do. I get to live
    out my dream every day by interacting with our listeners and hearing their stories. Thank you to Bob and Rich and the entire iHeartMedia team for continuing to support us and grow with us. And a special thank you to my on-air crew, the best team in radio, for making the show work seamlessly
    every day.”

“We are honored to continue working with Ryan, who has consistently
    delighted audiences both digitally and in-person with his knowledge, energy
    and trustworthiness,” said Rich Bressler. “Ryan is truly unique in the world of entertainment, with a keen eye for business and the talent to
    match. His impact is unparalleled, and we congratulate him on nearly three decades as part of the iHeartMedia family!”

Seacrest’s deal was negotiated by Jeff Refold, COO and CFO of Ryan Seacrest Enterprises, and Jonathan West at Latham Watkins LLP.

Doc + Fun = More Fun In Rochester

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 07:54 AM PDT https://radioinsight.com/headlines/213405/doc-fun-more-fun-in-rochester/

Townsquare Media combined two of its stations around Rochester MN earlier
    this month.

Variety Hits 103.9 The Doc KDOC-FM Eyota flipped to a simulcast of Classic
    Hits Fun 104.3 KFNL-FM Spring Valley as Fun 104. Northpine reports the
    merge took place on September 10.

KDOC-FM held a 0.7 share in the Spring 2021 Nielsen Audio ratings, while
    the rimshot KFNL-FM did not show in the ratings. The combined brand
    competes against Blooming Prairie Farm Radios Classic Hits Minnesota 97.5
    KNXR, which had a 4.9 share in the Spring book.

Pandora Goes To Its Happy Place With New Suite Of Channels

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 06:40 AM PDT https://radioinsight.com/headlines/213400/pandora-goes-to-its-happy-place-with-new-suite-of-channels/

SiriusXMs Pandora has announced a suite of eight streaming channels
    dedicated to uplifting and happy music.

Following research stating that searches for the term happy are up 111%
    this year, Pandora has launched Pandora’s Happy Place with eight playlists dedicated to more tonally upbeat songs.

One of the more interesting insights in the music industry’s leading data analytics company’s MRC Data’s recent mid-year report, was the finding that “consumers are relying on musical optimism to get them through the
    aftermath of a stressful year.” The study concluded that “55% of music listeners said one of the most important things that the music industry can provide this year is offering ‘uplifting’ and ‘happy’ music.”

Pandora has seen similar results from their listeners with the search term “happy” rising 111% in ranking on Pandora last year, and is seeing further interest in the search term from listeners so far throughout 2021.

The research makes one thing perfectly clear everyone could use a musical pick-me-up during these strange times. Pandora is on a mission to do just
    that, introducing a new suite of stations collectively called Pandora’s
    Happy Place. The 8 new stations launched today reflect a variety of genres
    and tempos and are anchored by the Handpicked 100: Happy Shuffle, a
    collection of the top 100 happiest songs of all time selected by Pandora’s curators.

Pandora’s Happy Place suite meets this increased demand for feel-good music by highlighting upbeat and uplifting songs from artists like Lizzo, Dua
    Lipa, Lil Nas X, Kelsea Ballerini, and more. Featured tracks include Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky,” Beyonce’s “Love On Top,” Pharrell Williams’ “Happy,”
    and Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop The Feeling!”

Pandora’s Happy Place stations are:

Handpicked 100: Happy Shuffle — The top 100 happiest songs of all time, selected by Pandora’s curators
    Feel Good R&B — R&B
    Get Happy — Pop/Hot AC
    Happy Country — Country
    Happy Dance — Dance
    Hope For Hard Times — Christian/Gospel
    Rap Jubilee — Hip Hop
    Vinyl Happiness — Classic Rock

Turn up the tunes, boost your mood, and get happy with Pandora.

Cumulus Launches Audio Advisory Group For Marketers & Agencies

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 06:34 AM PDT https://radioinsight.com/headlines/213398/cumulus-launches-audio-advisory-group-for-marketers-agencies/

CUMULUS MEDIA (NASDAQ: CMLS) announced today the Audio Active Group (AAG), an audio media and creative advisory group for marketers and agencies. 
    The Audio Active Group, led by Pierre Bouvard, Chief Insights Officer of CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One, is the natural evolution from a sponsor-focused research and insights group to a true comprehensive marketing advisory. The Audio Active Group partners with clients to measure the impact of the entire audio campaign (not just the CUMULUS MEDIA | Westwood One investment), specializing in the following areas: 

Audio creative best practices: Advising on the development and testing of sonic logos and advertising creative; offering recommendations on how to optimize and enhance current creative; advising on how to deploy new
    creative strategies to meet campaign objectives 
    Media planning: Providing recommendations on daypart mix, flighting, weight levels, podcast genres, and AM/FM radio programming formats to meet
    campaign objectives, based on audience analytics 
    Strategic allocation within audio: Advising on the right mix of
    ad-supported audio platforms 
    Measurement of the entire audio investment: Advising on the right approach
    for brands to measure campaign effectiveness, including brand lift, sales effect, and search and site attribution 

“One-third of brands in audio today are new to the medium. As major brands discover audio, they have lots of questions about audio
    creative strategy, media planning, and campaign measurement, and we have a deep understanding of what audio campaigns can accomplish,” said Suzanne Grimes, EVP, Marketing for CUMULUS MEDIA and President, Westwood
    One. “Under Pierre’s deft leadership, we are the only company that measures
    the impact of the entire audio investment and uses our trove of creative-testing and campaign-effectiveness data to help guide clients’
    media investments and creative strategy.” 
    The Audio Active Group publishes weekly audio insights, advertiser case studies, and sales videos:  
    ·        The Audio Active Group’s weekly reports and the latest up-to-date
    audio insights are available here. 
    ·        The Audio Active Group’s library of weekly sales videos is available here. 

John Garabedian Sells Cape Cod Cluster To Coxswain Communications

Posted: 28 Sep 2021 04:18 AM PDT https://radioinsight.com/headlines/213387/john-garabedian-sells-cape-cod-cluster-to-coxswain-communications/

Steve Chessares Coxswain Communications will pay $3.2 million for Codcomms
    four FMs and three translators on Cape Cod.

Original Report 9/27: John Garabedian is selling Codcomm Incs cluster of stations on Cape Cod in Massachusetts to Steve Chessares Coxswain Communications.

Terms of the deal were not yet disclosed. Coxswain will acquire Variety
    Hits 93.5/94.7 Frank-FM WFRQ Harwich Port/W234DP Hyannis, Soft AC Koffee-FM 101.5 WKFY East Harwich/100.5 W263CU Hyannis/103.5 W278DW Vineyard Haven,
    CHR Y101 101.1 WHYA Mashpee, and Classic Rock Pixy 103 102.9 WPXC Hyannis.

Chessare most recently served as Market President for Townsquare Medias Princeton NJ holdings including CHR 94.5 WPST Trenton. He has also served
    as Market Manager for Cumulus Media Bridgeport CT and Greater Media
    Detroit, was was SVP/Sales for Westwood One and spent a decade as General
    Sales Manager for AC “106.7 Lite-FM” WLTW New York.

Garabedian will be focusing full-time on the growth of his Jamchannel LLC, which produces the syndicated CHR night show Party Liveline hosted by Mason Kelter.

This is to announce that a contract has been signed and an application is
    being filed with the FCC for the transfer of Cape Cod radio stations:
    WFRQ(FM), Harwich Port; WHYA(FM), Mashpee; WPXC(FM), Hyannis; WKFY(FM),
    East Harwich; W278DW, Vineyard Haven; W263CU, Hyannis; and W234DP, Hyannis, from Codcomm, Inc. to Coxswain Communications, Inc. for $3,200,000.

The Seller, Codcomm, Inc., is a Massachusetts-based company headed by John Garabedian. John will be focusing full-time on the growth of Jamchannel,
    LLC, producer of the national Top 40 Night show Party Liveline.

The Buyer, Coxswain Communications, Inc., is a Massachusetts-based company headed by Steve Chessare. This is Coxswain’s first acquisition. Steve said, “We are extremely honored to join this great group of professionals who
    have made these brands such a huge part of life on Cape Cod and the
    Islands. We are excited to continue to engage with and support the
    communities that make up this uniquely beautiful part of New England and America. “

WFRQ(FM) operates at 93.5 MHz, with 6.0 kW at 254’ HAAT. WHYA(FM) operates
    at 101.1 MHz, with 2.9 kW at 464’ HAAT. WPXC(FM) operates 102.9 MHz, with
    6.8 kW at 472” HAAT. WKFY(FM) operates at 101.5 MHz, with 6.0 kW at 285’ HAAT. W278DW operates at 103.5 MHz, with 0.25 kW at 436’ HAAT. W263CU operates at 100.5 MHz, with 0.25 kW at 472’ HAAT. W234DP operates at 94.7 MHz, with 0.16 kW at 436’ HAAT.

KALIL & CO., INC. is the exclusive broker for this transaction.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)