• general email message

From Jeff Grant aka rosco@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 3 11:25:20 2021
    You have ruined my CB radio Hobby I have no choice but to quit I don't feel happy. What you have done to me isn't making me angry but has led to several CB radio fights since New Year's Eve December 31st 2021. I am asking you to not engage in any kind of
    CB radio illegal activity in this town or I will call the police and have you Warned...f.c.pfieffer aka "685" you are a stupid idiot on the cb radio and I am very angry with you. You can take your cb radio and shove it up your ass. I don't care who you
    think you are you have no right to tell me what to do on Channel 19 here in the City of Barrie. What is your phone number so I can contact you regarding the issue that you had with me on New Year's Eve when you block me from using my CB radio on channel
    19.you are enemies and i don't fucking care. You will have your CB radio removed if you keep disrupting my CB radio communications on Channel 19 I will get angry and I'm a fucking kick your ass right off the cb radio. Fuck you too

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From rosco@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 7 11:15:58 2022
    EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY...UNIDEN AMERICA I WILL NO LONGER BE A CUSTOMER.I AM DONE.I HAVE DECIDED TO stay off the CB radio for the weekend because Uniden America told me to stop using my radio....i am ending the cb radio hobby for good... I'm going to be
    running a RadioShack t r c 502 CB transceiver. I have a mosfet final. This is overheating when I use it and will stop using it effective immediately. I am f****** done f*** you uniden america and your CB radio company. Shove it up your f****** ass Uniden
    America you piece of s**

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)