• CB radio rules for myself and f.c.pfieffer

From Jeff Grant aka "peanuts" "CB RAMBO"@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 19 12:21:40 2021
    As I have explained to you twice on the CB radio I'm stepping in and I'm going to kick your ass.f.c.pfieffer aka "685" you have been warned and I will be taking action. I will not use obscene language anymore. I will clean up and smarten up and will not
    fight with anyone on the cb radio cobra hh-rt50 handheld CB radio. I have a cobra Ma-vox voice activated headset for my CB radio handheld so I don't have to constantly push the button. Remember because there is a ban on CB radios in Ontario I will still
    continue to use my CB radio when I want to. I will not be rude to anyone including truckers on the CB radio I will be appropriate and polite. If you want me to come on the cb radio tonight after dinner I will be on channel 19 (27.185 mhz) I will be on
    the air then. I don't like you being rude on the cb radio f.c.pfieffer aka "685" can we be friends on the trucker's Channel which is 19. I want to apologize because I'm sorry for what I said on rec.radio.cb. please forgive me f.c.pfieffer aka "685"

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)