• Tempo One lost receive

From Jim Graves@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 7 17:41:30 2023
    I have a Henry Tempo One that was working perfectly, never modified in any way, up in the 7000000 series serial numbers. I left it sitting for a while due to medical issues and when I tried to use it again, it started warming up, began receiving and
    transmitting but after a few minutes I lost the receive. Turned off let it cool, turned back on same thing happened, Meter stays pegged now with no receive but it will still transmitt properly. Does anyone have any ideas about how to repair it??? Im not
    a tech..Thanks in advance, Jimmie KO4KGM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From OldbieOne@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 28 15:19:52 2023
    On Fri, 7 Apr 2023 17:41:30 -0700 (PDT), Jim Graves <jgredhawk12@gmail.com> did make me awaken from my chaotic existentialism when they didst announce:

I have a Henry Tempo One that was working perfectly, never modified in any way, up in the 7000000 series serial numbers. I left it sitting for a while due to medical issues and when I tried to use it again, it started warming up, began receiving and
    transmitting but after a few minutes I lost the receive. Turned off let it cool, turned back on same thing happened, Meter stays pegged now with no receive but it will still transmitt properly. Does anyone have any ideas about how to repair it??? Im not
    a tech..Thanks in advance, Jimmie KO4KGM

Sounds like something went bad. Possibly capacitor or bad solder joint. Sorry to
    say but the only way to find out is to start digging inside the rig.

73s and best of luck

--
    OldbieOne [TM]
    The One Who Tells It Like It is!
    Brought to you by RetroPC using
    Forte Agent News Reader .99g/32

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)