• Stolen Lawsuit Money Human Trafficking Gang Stalking Interstate

From Rita Geiger@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 6 08:59:43 2022
    Stolen Lawsuit Money
    Human Trafficking
    I, Rita Geiger, won a lawsuit in the amount of $5 million, years ago. I have been trying to receive my stolen lawsuit money for more than 7 years, 2 months. I have moved from PA to NV due to the fact that I had stalkers follow me everywhere I went in
    PA. I also had listening devices and cameras in my apartment. I have been threatened by PA Judge Ida Chen and PA Senator Christine Tartaglione with My Life and My Lawsuit Money which was stolen by Judge Ida Chens assistant. Judge Ida Chen had me in her
    courtroom for a divorce and tried to involve me in Human Trafficking with what she calls 4 of her guys. I did not cooperate. Since then she has tried to destroy my life for her 4 guys. When I was in that judges courtroom for my divorce she told me that
    I was going to marry a man named Tom Kenny who worked for the court system. After that she involved a man named Vincent S Talotta and then a man named Salvatore Accardo and then her assistant Jack Kelly aka Mr. Daymond. They all work for the
    Philadelphia Family Court. When she involved her assistant she kept threatening me that I was going to marry him. She called my house, and came on my job with her 4 guys threatening me that I was going to marry Jack Kelly aka Mr. Daymond. Since then
    her and her 4 guys have been stalking me, harassing me and stealing from me by using a Remote Neural Monitor. This is Gang Stalking and Interstate Stalking and has been going on for more than 22 years. As of today I still have not received my stolen
    lawsuit money. Due to this fact I spent more than 4 months in the hospital. I have had to sleep in my car. I also have been surrounded by Drug Addicts, Alcoholics, Prisoners and Mental People. If I had my stolen lawsuit money none of this would have
    ever happened. I lived in the same apartment for approximately 15 years. I worked at the same place of employment for at least 15 years. There is no reason why the attorney could not bring my stolen lawsuit money to me or no reason why they could not
    contact me as I had the same phone number for 15 years as well. Involved are people from the Philadelphia Family Court System. Also involved are family members who I do not see or speak to and people who work at H & R Block. Names addresses and phone
    numbers will be furnished upon request. On February 5, 2018, I was evicted from my apartment and was out on the street for 11 months. My life is in danger. They have ruined my perfect credit and as of today no one has given me my stolen lawsuit money
    or has had anyone arrested. I am willing to press charges on everyone involved. When will something be done about the theft of my 5 million dollars?
    Stolen Lawsuit Money Human Trafficking Gang Stalking Interstate
    Motive: $5,000,000. Lawsuit
    My name is Rita Geiger and I have been Gang Stalked by Judge Ida Chen from Pennsylvania for the past 22 years. Her Gang Members who have been stalking me for the past 22 years are as follows, Senator Christine Tartaglione, Vincent S Talotta, who
    repeatedly names my doctors and should not know any of their names. Tom Kenny, Jack Kelly also known as Mr. Daymond, along with his girlfriend Judy, Salvatore Accardo and Anthony Rossi. An unknown person who claims he will blow my head off. This
    unknown person is also making lewd comments about girls. During the past 7 years, 2 months, with a motive to take my $5,000,000. from me are as follows. Thomas P. Geiger, my exhusband, Divorced 2002. He brought in members of his family who are as
    follows, Paulina Geiger, Nicolette Geiger, who when I spoke to her claims, she did not know what I was talking about, nothing further was ever said, she continues to Gang Stalk me. She also has her boyfriends Gang Stalking me. Caroline Geiger, who is
    knowingly and willingly committing the crime of Gang Stalking believing she can actually commit this crime with no concequenses stating Judge Ida Chen is involved. Bill Geiger, who thinks he has a right to Gang Stalk me and is sitting there with his
    wife, making rude remarks to me. Also there is Bob Geiger and James Geiger, I have not seen these people for 30 years. Also involved is Rita Chieffo, who when I told her numerous times I was being Gang Stalked and had Lawsuit Money in the amount of $5,
    000,000. she acted like I was Mental, yet she continues to Gang Stalk me. Eugene Chieffo, and people from H & R Block who include Frank Russo, Barbara Willamen and Rosemarie Maribello. Neighbor Nikki Liberty. These people watch everything I do and
    make comments. They even watch me go to the bathroom. They also announce what medicines I take.
    Judge Ida Chen has stolen from me for the past 22 years. This would include any Child Support, Alimony, Attorney Fees and Divorce Settlement that should have been paid to me and never was. When I went to the Court System to see Tom Kenny, instead of
    him being there, there was an Imposter who introduced himself as Tom Kenny and was not, I will be able to identify that man.
    My Lawsuit Money is from me suing the City of Philadelphia and should have been paid to me in 2004. The person who should have given it to me is Salvatore Accardo. For some reason I was told that Jack Kelly also known as Mr. Daymond stole it and has
    never given it to me. He works for Judge Ida Chen as her assistant and has been Gang Stalking me for the past 22 years.
    If any further damage happens to me , above are the people to look at for any damage caused and my Lawsuit Money that does not belong to any of them.
    Before I left the state of Pennsylvania, I informed 3 doctors. Two of the doctors I knew for years. They did nothing to help and I know they knew it is true.
    I contacted Ruth Bader Ginsburg by certified mail, received on 2-24-2020, and made 9 phone calls, no reply. I contacted Speaker Nancy Pelosi by certified mail, received 2-19-2021, no reply. I contacted Councilman Brian Knudsen, by certified mail,
    received 2-18-2021, no reply. I contacted Adult Protective Services on 8-25-2021, nothing was done. I contacted FBI Director Christopher A Wray, by certified mail, received 2-3-2022, no reply. I contacted Judge Mitchell S Goldberg, by certified mail,
    received 2-2-2022, no reply. I contacted Judge Margaret T Murphy, by certified mail, received 1-31-2022, no reply. I contacted President Joe Biden, by certified mail, received 2-7-2022, no reply. I also contacted the Judicial Conduct Board of PA,
    Direct Quote: dated June 21, 2022, The board has determined that the result of its inquiry does not support a finding of Probable Cause of any judicial misconduct. I contacted U S Attorney, Christopher Chiou, by certified mail, received 7-7-2022, no
    reply. I contacted U S Attorney, Jennifer Arbittier, by certified mail, received, 7-11-2022. no reply. These are only some of the people I have contacted during the past 7 years, 2 months. These are the people I can prove I contacted.
    Rita Geiger

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)