• Never again.

From Lenny Monroe@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 24 14:52:57 2022
    I owned three of the C Crane radios and enjoyed the good reception. This is back before podcasts etc.... Anyway, all three failed. I emailed the Crane company and got the same issue from them, send us money and we'll let you know if we can fix it. NEVER
    AGAIN. Go with something else, the customer service absolutely sucks. Now I have Grundig, Eton, Tecsun, Sangean....all still cruising along just fine. Too bad C Crane wouldn't help. I want them to succeed, but you've got to take care of your customers.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Customer Service@21:1/5 to Lenny Monroe on Thu Mar 24 23:52:39 2022
    Lenny Monroe <lennymonroe@gmail.com> wrote in news:91bc8776-f98a-43b4-ad28-058026ad8b78n@googlegroups.com:

I owned three of the C Crane radios and enjoyed the good reception. This
    is back before podcasts etc.... Anyway, all three failed. I emailed the
    Crane company and got the same issue from them, send us money and we'll
    let you know if we can fix it. NEVER AGAIN. Go with something else, the customer service absolutely sucks. Now I have Grundig, Eton, Tecsun, Sangean....all still cruising along just fine. Too bad C Crane wouldn't
    help. I want them to succeed, but you've got to take care of your
    customers.

Sorry Lenny,

In our conversations with you, our tech support department determined that
    you are just to god damn stupid to buy a c crane radio and that you probably stole the radios from a ham operator. We're not going to fix stolen radios.

We bet you probably stole the Grundig, Eton, Tecsun, and Sangean radios too.

Customer Service

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ottavio Caruso@21:1/5 to Lenny Monroe on Fri Mar 25 12:17:28 2022
    On 24/03/2022 21:52, Lenny Monroe wrote:
    I owned three of the C Crane radios and enjoyed the good reception. This is back before podcasts etc.... Anyway, all three failed. I emailed the Crane company and got the same issue from them, send us money and we'll let you know if we can fix it.
    NEVER AGAIN. Go with something else, the customer service absolutely sucks. Now I have Grundig, Eton, Tecsun, Sangean....all still cruising along just fine. Too bad C Crane wouldn't help. I want them to succeed, but you've got to take care of your
    customers.

Interesting. I live in UK (that is England, not Ukraine) and c-crane
    don't ship here. If you want a c-crane you'll have to buy it from some
    dodgy seller who comes with obviously no after-sale support.

I assume you live in the US of A, lucky you who still have some
    resemblance of customer support.

--
    Ottavio Caruso

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From =?UTF-8?B?IiBcIktldmVuIEFsYmVydCBTd@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 29 12:47:13 2022
    Don’t post this spy mania horseshit® it will only encourage Those whingeing Pom elitist shitheads®over at ENIGMA 2000 via their unsigned cheap-ass editorial "copyright" prick cocksucker OBE wannabe fuckhead leader to whack
    off
    uncontrollably over this Customer Service bullshit!!!!!!!!!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05