From Tom Biasi@21:1/5 to docsuds@gmail.com on Sat Jul 1 20:40:25 2017
    On 7/1/2017 8:25 PM, docsuds@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 7:16:40 PM UTC-4, Tom Biasi wrote:
    On 7/1/2017 6:45 PM, docsuds@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 1:26:41 PM UTC-4, Tom Biasi wrote:
    On 7/1/2017 12:26 PM, docsuds@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 11:28:21 AM UTC-4, Tom Biasi wrote:

On 7/1/2017 1:03 AM, docsuds@gmail.com wrote:

I want to take every advantage I can. Same as with taxes, etc.

Like for instance I just brought a car into this state that I'm sure would never pass inspection because of an exhaust hole. However, I was informed by the MVC employee who gave me the registration for it that, because of the car's age, it need
    not be inspected. I wasn't sure about that from my reading of the laws online, so I was glad to get clarif'n. I'm not about to volunteer for an inspection that's not required, so why would I be any different about any other NJ laws?

They must've meant SOMEthing by "laboratory samples", so I'd like clarif'n on that too. If what I contemplate doesn't qualify for that
    Robert

Robert,
    Your ignorance of the law and your cavalier attitude will likely get you >>>>>> in trouble.

I don't see how wanting to know our legal rights is cavalier.

New Jersey only inspects vehicles for emmission. Your exahust hole would >>>>>> not even be noticed.

But the emissions come via the exhaust!

I have no desire to argue with you. I thought maybe I could save you
    some trouble.It appears that I cannot.

You could save me some trouble if you have some ideas about what I should do. Any experience with club matters? NJ would be most helpful of course.

OK, consult an attorney that knows what it would take to do what you
    want to do.

ARE THERE attorneys specializing in this? I would think it to be so uncommon as not to support such a legal specialty. When other clubs organize, do they turn to attorneys to get going? I could understand getting the services of one if they ran into
    difficulty, but not for the initial organiz'n.

Robert

You could ask an established club.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The best news in machining@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jul 1 19:55:07 2017
    Darn, I had you mixed up with the guy formerly from Garden State.

Heh! Santore Fireworks in Florida and Garden State Fireworks ARE
    'related'. They're all part of the same family. But although they
    cooperate with one-another periodically, they also compete in the same
    markets!

<grin> Yeah... we're ALSO 'Santores', but NOT 'Garden State'! <for sure!>

(eh... sorry)

Lloyd

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From docsuds@gmail.com@21:1/5 to The best news in machining on Sun Jul 2 19:02:51 2017
    On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 8:55:14 PM UTC-4, The best news in machining wrote:
    Darn, I had you mixed up with the guy formerly from Garden State.

Heh! Santore Fireworks in Florida and Garden State Fireworks ARE
    'related'. They're all part of the same family. But although they
    cooperate with one-another periodically, they also compete in the same markets!

<grin> Yeah... we're ALSO 'Santores', but NOT 'Garden State'! <for sure!>

(eh... sorry)

Lloyd

I think you explained that here once, but I can never keep families straight.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From docsuds@gmail.com@21:1/5 to rob...@bestweb.net on Tue Jul 4 19:21:01 2017
    On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 7:51:47 PM UTC-4, rob...@bestweb.net wrote:

Suppose I could start a new club at Trinca Airport near me in southern Sussex Co., NJ. (I haven't even inquired there.) Anybody interested in joining?

Tonight I came upon a group that had set up w generator & lights in an old cemetery even closer to Airport Rd. than I am, and were having a shoot they do there every July 4 because it also happens to be the birthday of one of them. I asked if any of
    them were into construction, no luck, said they just bought them from Phantom. Phantom must have 1.3g & display racks now! Next year if I haven't gotten this thing started, maybe I'll just contribute some items to this shoot.

My barbecue was disappointing. I'd scheduled it around my friend Ralph's in Newton who thought he was going to have one this weekend, didn't know what day. Wasn't until the night of July 1 that was called off, so I scrambled to invite people, and only
    Ralph showed up, and then only for what'd been intended as the 1st round of barbecuing before Kathy made him come back, taking care of some biz w Rima. (The names needn't mean anything to you, I just add them for color.) So loads of leftovers. We didn'
    t even get to the chicken & ribs; I'm now cooking meatballs from the ground beef. Steve here didn't even eat the hamburger I cooked because I assumed he wanted one.

Bob

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05