• Re: What is it? SPOILER (Amateur Version POST09)

    From leflynn@21:1/5 to All on Sun Feb 18 20:23:56 2024
    This is a metal tool approximately 8 inches long. The handle is a
    metal tube but covered in red rubbery plastic.
    I do not know what this tool is. My first thought on seeing it was
    that it is a novelty Giant Bottle Opener but it is over-designed as it
    is a strong steel tool with a good quality grip/cover. It could
    obviously be used to pry off covers (perhaps off buckets) but the
    dimensions are not like other examples I've found.
    A new suggestion is that is used to reseal metal lids on buckets.

    reddit has identified this tool as a car entry/exit assistance lever:


    Mine is missing the flashlight.
    L. Flynn

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)