• Windows 11 "all black" ad...

From RichA@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 3 19:17:29 2021
    Shows some geeky black millenials rhapsodizing over the new (buggy) Windows 11. Two of the black guys speak white, more or less. The third
    sounds kind of black, but mercifully, they spare us most of the street jargon. So, it seems Windows wants to look "woke" but is clearly aiming the ad at liberal whites.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Incubus@21:1/5 to RichA on Thu Nov 4 11:15:06 2021
    On 2021-11-04, RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
    Shows some geeky black millenials rhapsodizing over the new (buggy) Windows 11. Two of the black guys speak white, more or less. The third
    sounds kind of black, but mercifully, they spare us most of the street jargon.
    So, it seems Windows wants to look "woke" but is clearly aiming the ad at liberal whites.

It reminds me of this, fam.

https://imgur.com/gallery/MbslW6M

Narm sayin'?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From geoff@21:1/5 to RichA on Fri Nov 5 10:19:31 2021
    On 4/11/2021 3:17 pm, RichA wrote:
    So, it seems Windows wants to look "woke" but is clearly aiming the ad at liberal whites.

Jeepers, most of the people I know who you would probably consider
    'black' are far more articulate and literate than you.

Maybe it could help if you woke up a little....

geoff

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From RichA@21:1/5 to geoff on Thu Nov 4 16:41:48 2021
    On Thursday, 4 November 2021 at 17:19:45 UTC-4, geoff wrote:
    On 4/11/2021 3:17 pm, RichA wrote:

Jeepers, most of the people I know who you would probably consider
    'black' are far more articulate and literate than you.

Maybe it could help if you woke up a little....

geoff

Yes, I know; "some of your best friends are black"....except LIBERALS never live in black areas.
    Perfect example is near me; Liberals live in Amherst New York while their "black friends" all
    live in squalid Buffalo proper.
    The Microsoft ad is a combination of pandering to white liberal sensibilities and insulting blacks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05