• Forensic Files email reply

From mattinajames@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Bill Graham on Wed Apr 12 16:07:00 2017
    I wanted to comment on the Forensic Files the case of Michael Ratley the man who rescued his wife which was a complete fabrication and he did so so there would be lauding from responders. He Had decided long b4 he committed said crime of Murder. This
    is just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it. They got it right here and I knew this as soon as they posed the question or description of him rescuing his wife. Any way be well.

On Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 9:20:21 PM UTC-4, Bill Graham wrote:
    This is what I got back from the Forensic Files people today:

Dear William,

Thanks for your e-mail! The title of the episode you are inquiring about is, "Shear Luck" and profiles the murder of Julie Snodgrass by her husband Sgt. Joseph Snodgrass.

Best,

--Forensic Files Staff

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 1:55 AM, William E Graham <weg9@comcast.net> wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Form Data Submitted on: Friday 24th 2009 July 2009 12:55:58 AM

Subject: Questions/Suggestions

First Name: William E
    Last Name: Graham
    Title: Mr.
    Email: weg9@comcast.net
    Organization: Just myself
    Address 1: 237 Turnage St, NW
    Address 2:
    City: Salem
    State: Oregon
    Zip: 97304
    Phone: 503-589-4347
    Fax:
    What was the episode where the perpetrator cut up the CD in the police interrogation room with a pair of pinking shears, and they were able to piece it back together with special thin scotch tape and read it? I know people who do not believe it's possible to do this, and I want to prove it to them.
    ****end of message*******

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jsmith87642002@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Jan 5 21:11:51 2019
    Is your dad still in prison?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)