• I need to rehome my rescue dog Texas

From Suzan Marciona@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 8 09:23:55 2022
    I am struggling because my father is requiring more care being in and out of the hospital and I'm looking at having back surgery. I adopted Texas a year ago and he's a wonderful dog, but needs company around. Not hyper or anything, but just the
    reassurance that someone is nearby. Gets along wonderfully with other dogs, cats, children and adults. Would anyone be able to assist me finding the right fit?

He is well behaved, quiet, and fully house trained. Would love to add a photo. Happy to share my phone number as well

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ira Lieberman@21:1/5 to verdantvisdesign@gmail.com on Mon Aug 8 17:10:13 2022
    On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 09:23:55 -0700 (PDT), Suzan Marciona <verdantvisdesign@gmail.com> wrote:

I am struggling because my father is requiring more care being in and out of the hospital and I'm looking at having back surgery. I adopted Texas a year ago and he's a wonderful dog, but needs company around. Not hyper or anything, but just the
    reassurance that someone is nearby. Gets along wonderfully with other dogs, cats, children and adults. Would anyone be able to assist me finding the right fit?

He is well behaved, quiet, and fully house trained. Would love to add a photo. Happy to share my phone number as well

You posted this to a world-wide forum but gave no indication of where
    you are located. Don't post a phone number in an open newsgroup, but
    you need to give some idea where you are.

=IML=

Moogs! Would you buy it for a quarter?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)