• SE Ohio Lab Mix 9 wk old

From lularoedaneantornes@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue May 2 12:48:32 2017
    I need help finding a good home for my almost 10 week old lab mix. She is not unwanted or unloved. My cousin took in a stray and 2 days later it had babies this is one of those surprises, I fell in love! I brought her home at just 5 weeks old(mom ran
    off again). 1 week later I found out I had Kidney cancer and I immediately had to have my right kidney removed. I am trying to recover and it's been harder than I thought and I'm going to have to have more surgeries. I need to find a good home for
    this dog. She is mostly potty trained and I try to work with her but I can't much. She needs attention and exercise! She has plenty of bounding energy right now, she is very sweet but overpowers smaller dogs and probably would be too much for children
    at this age as everything is a toy! She is crate trained at night. She has her shots and is wormed, she will NOT be rehomed unless I'm sure it's a forever home with good intentions, not tied to a tree outside or worse. Thank you- Danean

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)