• Albon

From felixhernandez993@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 19 22:40:14 2020
    We had taken my dog to the vet because he was vomiting and had diarrhea. We initially thought he may have had parvo, but the vet said it was a bacteria. They prescribed us Albon and panacur. We finished the three days of panacur, but he hasn’t been
    eating and hardly drinking water. We are going back to the vet, but is it common for him not to eat? If so, what can we feed him? We have tried wet food and recent white rice mixed with broth.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Joshua Whitley@21:1/5 to felixher...@gmail.com on Mon Apr 20 12:16:30 2020
    On Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 10:40:15 PM UTC-7, felixher...@gmail.com wrote:
    We had taken my dog to the vet because he was vomiting and had diarrhea. We initially thought he may have had parvo, but the vet said it was a bacteria. They prescribed us Albon and panacur. We finished the three days of panacur, but he hasn’t been
    eating and hardly drinking water. We are going back to the vet, but is it common for him not to eat? If so, what can we feed him? We have tried wet food and recent white rice mixed with broth.

Boil some meat/bones to make bone broth and keep him hydrated. He can go a few days without food but if he he gets dehydrated that could be a life threatening problem.

I feed canned pumpkin when my dogs have diarrhea. Fir Meadow Farms has a wormwood based wormer that I recently used for my foster dog when her stomach wasn't quite right. She is now pooping solid, healthy poops.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)