• my dog licks my other dog's teeth?

From awenger241@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 13 03:53:37 2017
    My Pomeranian is adamant about licking my teeth! It is by far, the most important thing he does everyday!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From contacthelpinghands707@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jan 5 17:45:21 2018
    With all due respect to the behavior aspects I would like to share that my Shepard whippet was doing this to my older female pit. Everyone said it was a behavioral thing. When the new doxin poodle started doing it as well I started noticing a decline in
    the PITBULLS eating habits. Turns out she had an abscessed tooth right in the areas the other dogs were focused on. The infection ruptured and spread. She will be OK but during diagnosis they found several cancer tumors in her stomach. That vet says the
    other dogs knew she was sick. So I say if they are focusing on your or another dogs mouth, teeth or a particular area...go get checked.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From tomcasmus@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 26 22:50:26 2018
    I've Philippine Landrace Aso that were born wild, and we're a tribal gift. The Alpha Golden Tigerdog will nose up the lip and lick the gums of the younger dogs when they're feeling poorly. It's my belief they're spreading antibodies among the younger
    dogs to strengthen pack immunities to common illnesses. These canids do not seem to practice regurgitation as a practice, as omnivores they have an abundance of local food sources.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05