• pit bulls and niggers

From 4616270@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Pete Smythe on Wed Jun 28 08:43:00 2017
    On Tuesday, June 24, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Pete Smythe wrote:
    Anyone know why so many niggers get pit bulls or rottweilers? Most niggers are very frightened of dogs (even little ones). I had my collie on a leash sleeping quietly at my feet in the laundramat once and a big fat nigger bitch got so scared she squealed like a stuck pig and jumped on top of a washing machine, screaming "git dat dawg away fr' me". I'd say out of 50 niggers I've met when with my dog, 49 have been scared shitless, while the number of scared whites has been nil (My dog looks just like Lassie, and hardly looks mean).

Anyway, it seems that the spooks are either scared to death, or they get the biggest, meanest most macho dogs they can find (pit bulls, chows, rotts). Why is this?

The answer in a nutshell is this: It has been documented again and again that most modern era blacks have 70-75 IQs, whether they live in this country or anywhere else in the world. These are your garden variety undesirable niggers you speak of. Black
    lifestyle and civility peaked in this country in the mid 70's when we could still actually demand they behave and before they were brainwashed by the media. Since that time they have been de-evolving to a more monkey-like state. Their lifestyle, violent
    tendencies, irrational behavior, emotional instability, inability to learn, and incomprehensible speech causes all manner of apparently uncontrollable irrational behavior. This uncivilized mental state causes them to do very little other than consume and
    destroy.... everything they touch. One passive-aggressive way to do this is to be as scary and ugly as possible. That's why they gravitate toward what they view as scary dangerous looking dogs. Why they are deathly afraid of of other dogs in general is
    because their minds simply cannot comprehend anything sensible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From ballsa734@gmail.com@21:1/5 to dsha...@nmaa.org on Fri Aug 16 21:12:58 2019
    On Thursday, June 26, 1997 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, dsha...@nmaa.org wrote:
    On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:23:57 -0400, "Kieron Dodds" <kdodds@msn.com>
    wrote:

See my reply to your very same comments using "rottweilers" in the subject.

--
    Kieron Dodds
    kdodds@msn.com
    Pete Smythe wrote in article <5opg37$9hj$2@nw003.infi.net>...
    Anyone know why so many niggers get pit bulls or rottweilers? Most
    niggers
    are very frightened of dogs (even little ones). I had my collie on a
    leash
    sleeping quietly at my feet in the laundramat once and a big fat nigger >>bitch got so scared she squealed like a stuck pig and jumped on top of a >>washing machine, screaming "git dat dawg away fr' me". I'd say out of 50 >>niggers I've met when with my dog, 49 have been scared shitless, while >the
    number of scared whites has been nil (My dog looks just like Lassie, and >>hardly looks mean).

Anyway, it seems that the spooks are either scared to death, or they get >the
    biggest, meanest most macho dogs they can find (pit bulls, chows, rotts). >>Why is this?

Not that I agree with your premise, that 'niggers are afraid of dogs', however the explanation for caucasians having an affinity for dogs
    is thus: when ya'll were in the hills and caves of Europe (for 2,000
    years), crawling on all-fours, and eating your dead, living like the
    beast that by nature you are, the dog was the only animal that was
    able to tolerate your filth and stench, and there was formed a psychic
    bond between the breed of canis and the caucasian people. This is
    also why to this day you have the slogan among your kind of "the dog
    is 'man's' [read, the whiteman's] best friend". Further, as I suspect
    you know, when your women are alone, they are prone to have sex with
    dogs, and some of them actually prefer to have sex with animals
    instead of their own men. I am sure you have seen pictures of such,
    or maybe you know some who actively participate in this behaviour.
    So, in essence, since the Blackman and Woman do not by nature operate
    on the level of a beast (even though they have in many instances been conditioned to LIVE under the conditions set in place by beasts) they understand that animals and humans should not naturally share the same
    living space. It is the opposite in all respects to the caucasian and animals.

I hope I helped clear up your confusion on this question.

shut up black person

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bobdimasedeer@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 21 23:02:42 2020
    Lol

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05