• Re: chow kills child

From Kingsley Hernandez@21:1/5 to gregh on Sun Jan 15 16:02:53 2023
    On Tuesday, December 10, 1996 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, gregh wrote:
    On 09-Dec-96 13:58:36, jgaskell assaulted me about Re: chow kills child
    All I can say is Amen Terri...it's a bad idea to have a preset notion about anything...races, sexes, and YES even dog breeds.
    I've got a boxer and she's a doll...could only hurt someone with all
    her slober...but I bet somewhere in the world a person has been
    attacked by a boxer...WOW...big deal!
    Actually, my wife's parents, when she was young, moved from Pekes to
    Boxers. When she was about 14, she was given a cat as a present thathad
    been desexed and was female. It was a tortoise shell tabby. It was also a very VICIOUS bugger (it was about 15 when it died, I think). When my wife
    was a kid and her cat came back into the yard, one Boxer playfully - note PLAYFULLY - went over to the cat jumping etc to play but the cat read that
    as an attack and got stuck into the Boxer. The Boxer ended up in hospital with lots of torn snout and a scratch which very nearly resulted in it's
    loss of eye. It wasnt the only time this cat did something similar but the other time was a cattle dog that attacked kittens from another cat that we owned.
    So, IMHO, from my experience owning a Boxer as a kid and from my wife's experience, Boxers dont always attack but they dont always defend well, either. ;-}
    You may have wondered why the cat was not gotten rid of by her parents. Simply because there were a few rats in the neighbourhood and this cat delighted in letting the rats know which house they couldnt invade. ;-} ------------------------------------------------------------------------ |Sysop of Amiga's Sci-Fi BBS gr...@fl.net.au Chow Chow lover! |
    |Are you old when you enjoy a good headbanger record with others over 40?| ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AVAILABLE NOW. REDUCED PRICE.CHOW CHOW PUPPIES FOR SALE*** 🤍

We have a stunning litter of chow chow puppies available to go to their forever homes. They have been raised to be very sociable and around lots of household noise. They are gorgeous little bundles of fur and love attention and cuddles. They will be
    excellent family pets and have also been socialized with children whilst growing up.

https://skychowchowhome.com/

We are small family breeders that specialize in raising the highest quality and confirmation of the Chow Chow breed. It is very important that trust and the health of puppies are met at a high standard when adopting a new family member

All puppies comes as
    *KC registered
    *5 weeks free insurance
    *Vet Checked
    *Microchipped
    *Wormed up to date
    *Puppy Pack

https://skychowchowhome.com/available-puppies/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)