• Re: Chow Chows

From Kingsley Hernandez@21:1/5 to MorrisSM on Sun Jan 15 15:55:42 2023
    On Tuesday, April 8, 1997 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, MorrisSM wrote:
    I've had my chow for almost 13 years and have never had a more devoted, loving dog in my life. He has been my constant companion and protector
    for these same 13 years. He still follows me from room to room and never
    lets me out of his sight. If there are guest over he stays where he can
    watch what is going on. He has been around many children through out the years and has never attempted to snip at any of them although I always
    watch very closely when children are playing with him. I think chows temperment has alot to do with how they are raised, and how much love and attention you give them. My chow understands everything I say to him. You
    can tell he understands by the facial expressions. Chows are a very intelligent breed. I do have a friend who had a chow and did not pay any attention to it, left it pinned up in a barn yard all the time. Kids
    teased it daily. Finally it got out and ended up biteing one of her
    visitors. They put the dog to sleep right away. I don't believe it was
    the dogs faught. Chows need companionship, they are not the type of dog
    to be pinned up. They need love and affection. I wouldn't trade my chow
    for any other dog in this world. He is my best friend, I know if I needed protection he would be there to provide it.

AVAILABLE NOW. REDUCED PRICE.CHOW CHOW PUPPIES FOR SALE*** 🤍

We have a stunning litter of chow chow puppies available to go to their forever homes. They have been raised to be very sociable and around lots of household noise. They are gorgeous little bundles of fur and love attention and cuddles. They will be
    excellent family pets and have also been socialized with children whilst growing up.

https://skychowchowhome.com/

We are small family breeders that specialize in raising the highest quality and confirmation of the Chow Chow breed. It is very important that trust and the health of puppies are met at a high standard when adopting a new family member

All puppies comes as
    *KC registered
    *5 weeks free insurance
    *Vet Checked
    *Microchipped
    *Wormed up to date
    *Puppy Pack

https://skychowchowhome.com/available-puppies/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)