• Check out this "new breed"

From susansaxe118@gmail.com@21:1/5 to LMMcK on Tue Aug 11 19:13:23 2020
    On Thursday, September 24, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, LMMcK wrote:
    This was on another dog list. Amazing what some will do for a buck!

<<There is some woman in the Indiana area breeding mixed breeds and giving them a new breed name and selling them for BIG bucks! I believe $450-$750! The higher end for tinies and females. The mix she is breeding are a combo
    of Maltese, Pekenese and Lhasa! What a wonderful mix! She calls them Ocherese! What a scam. Her web site is: http://dogs.spinweb.net/.

Supposedly the CKC (Continental Kennel Club,
    http://www.ckcusa.com/index.htm) supports this type of breeding. An exerpt someone submitted to the other list,
    The article says,
    "Continental supports a New Breed Development department. Other clubs do
    not encourage this, Fontenot said, even though the inbreeding of
    existing pedigrees leads to health problems and weakens bloodlines."

People from the list have written this woman and she is a sort of
    person that is highly intelligent and makes no sense at all in the same sentence. Some have also visited this woman, a quote from them:
    "Also, she said that she usually has about 5 different litters at a time!!!!!!!!! When I visited she had 35 puppies ready to go!"

The recent response from the Ocherese woman in regards to the leters sent by people from the other list is as follows:

<<<<<<Dear Ignorant person,
    You should not judge someone for
    you may live in a glass house. Every one of my puppies goes to very
    loving homes and every one is fixed before they are 6 months old. It is
    in my contract. For every puppie I place I receive from the vetrinarian
    a receipt that each puppie has been fix. If every breeder did this you
    would be out of a job, which in my book would be wonderful. I am not
    breeding for the perfect dog except for temperament. If you would talk
    to anyone who has an Ocherese you would find a group of people who love
    their dogs. The person who is a flamming idiot may be you for not investagating someone before you sit in judgement. Their is nothing
    throw away with what I am doing. Maybe you should look to some of those
    AKC breeders who are looking for the perfect standard and in the process breed some of those dogs who find their way to you because people can't
    live with what they produce. No their is nothing throw away about the Ocherese. The first Ocherese that was placed in a home is still living
    at the age of 16 and still very much loved. I sleep very soundly every
    night with three Ocherese at my side. Thank you for adding a link to
    your web page someone may look in to what I am doing and find all you
    say is not true. You never know maybe with your link I may place an
    Ocherese in another loving home.
    Thank you for the link
    Janet Dilger
    KEEPER OF THE OCHERESE---------->>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From susansaxe118@gmail.com@21:1/5 to LMMcK on Tue Aug 11 19:19:54 2020
    On Thursday, September 24, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, LMMcK wrote:
    This was on another dog list. Amazing what some will do for a buck!

<<There is some woman in the Indiana area breeding mixed breeds and giving them a new breed name and selling them for BIG bucks! I believe $450-$750! The higher end for tinies and females. The mix she is breeding are a combo
    of Maltese, Pekenese and Lhasa! What a wonderful mix! She calls them Ocherese! What a scam. Her web site is: http://dogs.spinweb.net/.

Supposedly the CKC (Continental Kennel Club,
    http://www.ckcusa.com/index.htm) supports this type of breeding. An exerpt someone submitted to the other list,
    The article says,
    "Continental supports a New Breed Development department. Other clubs do
    not encourage this, Fontenot said, even though the inbreeding of
    existing pedigrees leads to health problems and weakens bloodlines."

People from the list have written this woman and she is a sort of
    person that is highly intelligent and makes no sense at all in the same sentence. Some have also visited this woman, a quote from them:
    "Also, she said that she usually has about 5 different litters at a time!!!!!!!!! When I visited she had 35 puppies ready to go!"

The recent response from the Ocherese woman in regards to the leters sent by people from the other list is as follows:

<<<<<<Dear Ignorant person,
    You should not judge someone for
    you may live in a glass house. Every one of my puppies goes to very
    loving homes and every one is fixed before they are 6 months old. It is
    in my contract. For every puppie I place I receive from the vetrinarian
    a receipt that each puppie has been fix. If every breeder did this you
    would be out of a job, which in my book would be wonderful. I am not
    breeding for the perfect dog except for temperament. If you would talk
    to anyone who has an Ocherese you would find a group of people who love
    their dogs. The person who is a flamming idiot may be you for not investagating someone before you sit in judgement. Their is nothing
    throw away with what I am doing. Maybe you should look to some of those
    AKC breeders who are looking for the perfect standard and in the process breed some of those dogs who find their way to you because people can't
    live with what they produce. No their is nothing throw away about the Ocherese. The first Ocherese that was placed in a home is still living
    at the age of 16 and still very much loved. I sleep very soundly every
    night with three Ocherese at my side. Thank you for adding a link to
    your web page someone may look in to what I am doing and find all you
    say is not true. You never know maybe with your link I may place an
    Ocherese in another loving home.
    Thank you for the link
    Janet Dilger
    KEEPER OF THE OCHERESE---------->>

Janet, you should be ashamed of yourself, breeding defective dogs and foisting them off on unsuspecting people like a relative of ours who was taken in by you. We ended up having to take this poor mutt before he put her on Craigs List. I wonder how many
    of those poor, sick, demented dogs of yours end up as pitbull bait because they proved unmanageable through no fault of their own. Now, 12 years into it, with two trainers pronouncing her untrainable, and two expensive operations to correct her malformed
    back legs, we are probably stuck with her for several more years of constant midnight barking and cleaning up after her peeing and pooping all over the house, no matter how attentive we are to her needs (and we are home most of the time and take good
    care of our dogs. She's sweet and we pity her. She really fell into the jam pot with sentimental animal lovers or she would not be alive now. I hope you come back as an "ocherese." You deserve it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)