• f___ you lizards???

From j.gatsch4@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Karl Harden on Tue Jul 26 17:04:45 2016
    On Tuesday, December 27, 1994 at 6:36:37 PM UTC-5, Karl Harden wrote:
    Everybody I know that served in Vietnam has asked me about "Fuck You" lizards. All I have been able to determine is it is some kind of gecko
    that sounds like it says fuck you. I have heard of people importing them from Asia, but nobody seems to know the species. Anybody out there know. Species? Availability? Special needs? any info would be greatly
    appreciated.

Thanks
    K
    the species is called the Tokay Gecko, they are a nocturnal arboreal that populate se asia,nepal,bhutan,phillipines,indoneia, new guinea, pacific ilands, etc They are a tropical amphibian and the fuck you noise is a male mating call

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From j.gatsch4@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Karl Harden on Tue Jul 26 17:18:44 2016
    On Tuesday, December 27, 1994 at 6:36:37 PM UTC-5, Karl Harden wrote:
    Everybody I know that served in Vietnam has asked me about "Fuck You" lizards. All I have been able to determine is it is some kind of gecko
    that sounds like it says fuck you. I have heard of people importing them from Asia, but nobody seems to know the species. Anybody out there know. Species? Availability? Special needs? any info would be greatly
    appreciated.

Thanks
    K
    i first encountered them in Thailand, they habitate se asia, phillipines, indonesia, bhutan, nepal, new guinea and numerous pacific isands They are called Tokay Geckos, a small to mid size nocturnal arbreal reptile that makes a variety of clicking sounds
    and the fuck you sound is actually the males version of a mating call, hell ive even heard them down in florida recently as they have now been imported to the US for many years

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)