• First black cock experience

From exact1951@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to Dr. Lily White on Wed Sep 23 14:51:17 2015
    On Friday, November 21, 2008 at 6:45:19 AM UTC-4, Dr. Lily White wrote:
    My first time was when I was 19. My bestfriend from high school played football at Clemson and I was a Sophomore there. I had been single for about 6 months and used to go to his keg parties all the time. His best friend was a light-skinned black guy that was always really sweet. Was never disrespectful. He never groped me or even made the slightest lewd comment to me. One night at one of my bestfriend's key parties, he was being particularly flirty with me. I was there with my roommates. We lived in the same building as my bestfriend. Well, there was all the usual stuff. A lot
    of drinking, beer pong, and cards.

Towards the end of the party it was me and Bryant and just a few other
    people there. He was still being really flirty and I hadn't even noticed
    that he hadn't had much to drink. I was getting kinda tired and told him I was going to go home. He asked if he could walk me. I said yes. We got outside and he asked if I would go get something to eat with him first. I don't know why, but I just felt comfortable with him and said yes. The only place open was Waffle House. Clemson is a small college town and not much is open after 2am. It was 3am at this point and time.

We drove the 4-5 miles there laughing the whole time. He had a big SUV. I know, not surprising for a college football player. We got to Waffle House and parked. We were just talking. I noticed that 45 minutes had passed and
    we were still in the truck talking. It seemed like we had only been there
    for moments. I dropped my phone in the floorboard. I reached down to pick it up smiling and the look on his face was just so cute. I could tell he wanted me.

I will interject that I had never even fantasized or even been attracted to black men. However, he was so cute and so nice. Not to mention 6-6 and about 270 pounds of muscle. The smile he had was electric. I couldn't take it anymore. I jumped across the console and into his lap. We made out for what was probably 10-15 minutes. He was an excellent kisser and was so strong.

Finally I said, "ok, you need to take me home before I do something I am not ready to do." We drove home in silence. I think he was disappointed and I
    was just thinking. My mind was racing. We got back and he pulled up in front of my building not parking. I remember asking him why he wasn't going to
    walk me up? He seemed embarassed and parked the SUV. He walked me to the door. He was so cute saying how much fun he had hanging out with me. I unlocked the door and backed a couple of steps inside. He was saying goodbye and that he hoped I didn't regret kissing him in his truck. Just as he was turning to walk away and I grabbed him and jumped him.

The next 30 secs was a whirlwind of clothes flying off everywhere. I got him to my bedroom with me having nothing but bra and panties on he only having his boxers on. I was truly amazed at his body. It was a work of art. All I could do was keep running my hands over his chest. I looked down for the first time and noticed his cock. It looked huge underneath his boxers. I
    lied him down on my bed and went and locked the bedroom door. I lied down next to him and started kissing him again. I then moved my hand down to his boxers and began stroking his cock. It was absolutely huge... I was turning into a super turned on maniac.

I jumped up and pulled his boxers off as quickly as I could. It revealed a cock that was 9" long and as thick as a coke can. I couldn't believe it. My previous ex had been almost 10", but nowhere near as thick. I decided right then and there that I was fucking him that night. I tried sucking him, but could only fit a few inches in my mouth. I could tell he really enjoyed it, but I just wasn't used to sucking a cock that thick.

Finally, I took off my bra and panties and decided I wanted to fuck him. He was just sitting there using his hand to hold his cock straight up. I knew the only way I was going to accomodate him was to work my way down while on top. I didn't realize until I started lowering on his head that I was as wet as I was. I had never been that wet before. Even after cumming. It took some work, but I finally had him most of the way inside of me.

All I will say is that he had amazing stamina and fucked me that night from 4am until 8am that morning. I didn't realize until I woke up at 2pm that we had had sex 3 times and all three times were without a condom. I let him cum in me each time. Luckily I was on the pill. It was just amazing sex.

I ended up dating him for almost 2 years. I have been with 5 other black
    guys in the past 6 years since. However, he was the best out of all of them. ONly Mr. Wonderful is better in the bedroom than he was.

Great memories.

Lily

that's one hot story

do u have more?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From becber59@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Dr. Lily White on Tue Nov 15 04:26:26 2016
    On Friday, November 21, 2008 at 3:45:19 AM UTC-7, Dr. Lily White wrote:
    My first time was when I was 19. My bestfriend from high school played football at Clemson and I was a Sophomore there. I had been single for about 6 months and used to go to his keg parties all the time. His best friend was a light-skinned black guy that was always really sweet. Was never disrespectful. He never groped me or even made the slightest lewd comment to me. One night at one of my bestfriend's key parties, he was being particularly flirty with me. I was there with my roommates. We lived in the same building as my bestfriend. Well, there was all the usual stuff. A lot
    of drinking, beer pong, and cards.

Towards the end of the party it was me and Bryant and just a few other
    people there. He was still being really flirty and I hadn't even noticed
    that he hadn't had much to drink. I was getting kinda tired and told him I was going to go home. He asked if he could walk me. I said yes. We got outside and he asked if I would go get something to eat with him first. I don't know why, but I just felt comfortable with him and said yes. The only place open was Waffle House. Clemson is a small college town and not much is open after 2am. It was 3am at this point and time.

We drove the 4-5 miles there laughing the whole time. He had a big SUV. I know, not surprising for a college football player. We got to Waffle House and parked. We were just talking. I noticed that 45 minutes had passed and
    we were still in the truck talking. It seemed like we had only been there
    for moments. I dropped my phone in the floorboard. I reached down to pick it up smiling and the look on his face was just so cute. I could tell he wanted me.

I will interject that I had never even fantasized or even been attracted to black men. However, he was so cute and so nice. Not to mention 6-6 and about 270 pounds of muscle. The smile he had was electric. I couldn't take it anymore. I jumped across the console and into his lap. We made out for what was probably 10-15 minutes. He was an excellent kisser and was so strong.

Finally I said, "ok, you need to take me home before I do something I am not ready to do." We drove home in silence. I think he was disappointed and I
    was just thinking. My mind was racing. We got back and he pulled up in front of my building not parking. I remember asking him why he wasn't going to
    walk me up? He seemed embarassed and parked the SUV. He walked me to the door. He was so cute saying how much fun he had hanging out with me. I unlocked the door and backed a couple of steps inside. He was saying goodbye and that he hoped I didn't regret kissing him in his truck. Just as he was turning to walk away and I grabbed him and jumped him.

The next 30 secs was a whirlwind of clothes flying off everywhere. I got him to my bedroom with me having nothing but bra and panties on he only having his boxers on. I was truly amazed at his body. It was a work of art. All I could do was keep running my hands over his chest. I looked down for the first time and noticed his cock. It looked huge underneath his boxers. I
    lied him down on my bed and went and locked the bedroom door. I lied down next to him and started kissing him again. I then moved my hand down to his boxers and began stroking his cock. It was absolutely huge... I was turning into a super turned on maniac.

I jumped up and pulled his boxers off as quickly as I could. It revealed a cock that was 9" long and as thick as a coke can. I couldn't believe it. My previous ex had been almost 10", but nowhere near as thick. I decided right then and there that I was fucking him that night. I tried sucking him, but could only fit a few inches in my mouth. I could tell he really enjoyed it, but I just wasn't used to sucking a cock that thick.

Finally, I took off my bra and panties and decided I wanted to fuck him. He was just sitting there using his hand to hold his cock straight up. I knew the only way I was going to accomodate him was to work my way down while on top. I didn't realize until I started lowering on his head that I was as wet as I was. I had never been that wet before. Even after cumming. It took some work, but I finally had him most of the way inside of me.

All I will say is that he had amazing stamina and fucked me that night from 4am until 8am that morning. I didn't realize until I woke up at 2pm that we had had sex 3 times and all three times were without a condom. I let him cum in me each time. Luckily I was on the pill. It was just amazing sex.

I ended up dating him for almost 2 years. I have been with 5 other black
    guys in the past 6 years since. However, he was the best out of all of them. ONly Mr. Wonderful is better in the bedroom than he was.

Great memories.

Lily

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From whiskyjar1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 5 05:33:19 2018
    Bryant McNeal?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05