• Sekrit Santa and Christmas Card list

From catdude@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 17 12:12:24 2022
    Yes, I know that I am VERY late this year. I apologize, but health and work issues have interfered.

We WILL be doing Sekrit Santa again this year, and we will be doing a Christmas Card list again this year. Since I'm so horribly late in announcing this, the turnaround time between signing up and needing to have your packages mailed out will be short (
    10 days to 2 weeks at most).

The usual email address, coordinator@sekritsanta.org, is temporarily broken (my server host shut down, and I haven't finished reconfiguring my server with my new hosting service), so for now if you are interested in participating please email your
    information to either dan@catfolks.net or catdude@gmail.com.

I will plan to have the Christmas Card lists and Sekrit Santa matchups emailed out no later than December 10.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Mahoney,Dan@21:1/5 to cat...@gmail.com on Tue Dec 13 15:01:48 2022
    On 11/17/2022 2:12 PM, cat...@gmail.com wrote:
    Yes, I know that I am VERY late this year. I apologize, but health and work issues have interfered.

We WILL be doing Sekrit Santa again this year, and we will be doing a Christmas Card list again this year. Since I'm so horribly late in announcing this, the turnaround time between signing up and needing to have your packages mailed out will be short (
    10 days to 2 weeks at most).

The usual email address, coordinator@sekritsanta.org, is temporarily broken (my server host shut down, and I haven't finished reconfiguring my server with my new hosting service), so for now if you are interested in participating please email your
    information to either dan@catfolks.net or catdude@gmail.com.

I will plan to have the Christmas Card lists and Sekrit Santa matchups emailed out no later than December 10.

The Kissamouse Card lists and the Sekrit Santa matchups have been
    emailed. If you were expecting either of these but didn't receive them,
    please let me know ASAP.

And if you intended to sign up but didn't get a chance to, it's not too
    late! There's always ways to slip in a few more names.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)