• The 2021 Jellicle Ball Sign-In Book

From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 22 02:26:10 2021
    [Misty found the Sign-In Booth just where Sammy said she would find it. The Book this year seems to be rather "Plain". For reasons unknown this plainess seems to bother Misty. With a quick wave of her paw the Sign-In book takes on a Iridescent Color.
    The standard Black Ink she has made to be a mult-color color shifting sparkly color. With that done Misty Signs in]

Timari's Black Mystique, House of Ruskin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From P2nya@21:1/5 to azbo...@gmail.com on Fri Oct 22 19:21:43 2021
    On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 2:26:11 AM UTC-7, azbo...@gmail.com wrote:
    [Misty found the Sign-In Booth just where Sammy said she would find it. The Book this year seems to be rather "Plain". For reasons unknown this plainess seems to bother Misty. With a quick wave of her paw the Sign-In book takes on a Iridescent Color.
    The standard Black Ink she has made to be a mult-color color shifting sparkly color. With that done Misty Signs in]

P2nya walks in, picks the pen and starts writing...P2... Then becomes aware of the iridescent ink and chuckles...
    well I'll sign my full name in all of these colors...Pet2nya, AKA Sweetee, Grand PoohBah, House of Molesko.
    She sighs, and picks up a pawkerchief, and looks up at the sky, thinking of her losses, Sundance and Rebecca,
    and her purrdesessor, Dyna-mo-mite ... through using that pawkerchief, she disposes of it and takes another... for later...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Anti Sandy@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 25 18:10:35 2021
    [A lurking hoomin walks up to greet a kitty she still thinks of as her kitty daughter-in-paw. She writes in the sign-in book, then offers skritches to the Grand PoohBah.]

Hello, Pitoonya. I miss them, too. Maybe we'll see them later tonight, huh?

Anti Sandy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From P2nya@21:1/5 to Anti Sandy on Mon Oct 25 21:37:09 2021
    On Monday, October 25, 2021 at 6:10:36 PM UTC-7, Anti Sandy wrote:
    [A lurking hoomin walks up to greet a kitty she still thinks of as her kitty daughter-in-paw. She writes in the sign-in book, then offers skritches to the Grand PoohBah.]

Hello, Pitoonya. I miss them, too. Maybe we'll see them later tonight, huh?

Anti Sandy

Pitoonya snuggles close and cheek-rubs Anti Sandy.
    I am shur dat dey boff wyll be lookin deown attid us wiff luff

Pit2nya

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Samuel Redcat@21:1/5 to azbobcat1@gmail.com on Tue Oct 26 10:02:29 2021
    On 10/22/2021 4:26 AM, azbobcat1@gmail.com wrote:

[Sammy leads a long procession of kitties to the sign-in book. Each signs.]

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
    Ranger Greycat Mahoney
    Francesca the Fierce
    Benni Tinygirl Mahoney
    Freddie Buffcat Mahoney
    Milton Longcat Mahoney

[They are followed by a bunch of friends]
    My Lucky
    Sarge the Bold
    Pepe and Gigi le Skunk
    Big Mama
    Jocko the Diving Cat

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05