• More arrivals

From Community Cats@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 20 09:50:41 2021
    [Off to the side of the green space where all is being prepared, a small
    cave suddenly shows activity. A large group of kitties, the kitties of
    the Second World, emerge carrying bouquets of flowers. Aed and Morgana
    greet Sammy and the others, and they begin distributing the flowers.

A short time later the teleporter starts to shine, and an elderly
    silver-furred ladycat in a motorized wheelchair rolls out, followed by
    her entourage.]

Sammy: Countess, welcome! You are as lovely as always!If you need any
    help navigating or finding anything, we have lots of local kitty ladies
    and gentlemen helping our guests this evening.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From The Boca Deb@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 20 19:20:29 2021
    [chonky hoomin crawls through the Secret Portal, through the intawebs, and comes out at the Jellicle Ball] Oh my. Where am I? Wait, where did all these kitties come from? Am I at the Jellicle Ball?

Meowmie Debby

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to the.bo...@gmail.com on Thu Oct 21 03:09:54 2021
    On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:20:30 PM UTC-7, the.bo...@gmail.com wrote:
    [chonky hoomin crawls through the Secret Portal, through the intawebs, and comes out at the Jellicle Ball] Oh my. Where am I? Wait, where did all these kitties come from? Am I at the Jellicle Ball?

Meowmie Debby

[Another Teleporter also arrives. This one starting to show its age - probably a 2006-2007 model. It settles down with a huge mechanical wheeze, and the bay door open. A small Black Bombay, whose coat is now peppered with gray, still radiats the Power of
    the Night, and can be seen jumping from hair shaft to hair shaft, comes once a month and reaches its zenith during each Full Moon, that steps out].

"Is that you Sammy? [Misty goes over and muzzles Sammy in a familiar greeting]. "I thought I'd never get here. Cousteau kept waking ol' Bobcat up to take him out, and just before the "Computer Room" door closed , I slid inside, yet when i hit the hot-
    key combo to bring forth the teleporter , nothing happened! I could hear the front door open and Bobcat heading towards the Computer Room. I quickly created a "sleeping Black Cat on the bed to make him think I was in there, then slid under the desk by
    the UPS units. Fifteen minutes later Cousteau then started to whine wanting to go out yet again. Bobcat gave a sigh , got up and went to take Crazy D*G out. I slipped out of hiding cast a powerful midnight spell while hitting the hot key combo and up
    came the teleporter. I climbed in, shut the bay door, set the coordinates, hit the power ON! and I went no where! was still in the Computer Room! I cast yet another spell, and hit FULL POWER button, and suddenly the Computer Room Door opened and I could
    see Bobcat dematerialize, and heard him say, Right! Tonight is the Jellicle Ball. Have fun Misty, I'll see you when you get back.'" I think Sammy, next year it will be time to build myself a NEW teleporter, one with a little extra room for those rare
    occasions Bobcat needs -- or wants -- to come here. While he may be an HHC he sure is not cat sized!! Building it with a little extra space might help with his teleporting sickness.

" Sammy, can you point me in the direction of the Sign-In Book?? And you also tell me who -- besides you of course -- has arrived that I still know? Lastly is there anything that still needs to be done to which I lend a paw?!? "

Misty, Mistress of the Night

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Community Cats on Thu Oct 21 03:16:15 2021
    On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:50:43 AM UTC-7, Community Cats wrote:
    [Off to the side of the green space where all is being prepared, a small
    cave suddenly shows activity. A large group of kitties, the kitties of

A short time later the teleporter starts to shine, and an elderly silver-furred ladycat in a motorized wheelchair rolls out, followed by
    her entourage.]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Community Cats on Thu Oct 21 03:49:39 2021
    On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:50:43 AM UTC-7, Community Cats wrote:
    [Off to the side of the green space where all is being prepared, a small cave suddenly shows activity. A large group of kitties, the kitties of

A short time later the teleporter starts to shine, and an elderly silver-furred ladycat in a motorized wheelchair rolls out, followed by
    her entourage.]

"Countess?" [ Misty extends a paw in deferential greeting silver-furred ladycat ]. Have we met before? You seem to be somehow familiar, yet I do not remember a cat in a wheelchair. I am Misty, Lady of the Night, and of the House of Ruskin. I am of a
    linage of Bombays, that has mastered the Power of the Dark Night Sky, and the Power of the Moon. You should not be confined to a Wheelchair during this one Special Night that comes but once a year!! [With that, Misty calls down the Full Power of both
    the Night and the Full Moon and wraps the Countess in the Power] "Arise Countess from that Wheelchair, and go forth and enjoy the Jellicle Ball. There is but one caveat: You need to return to your Wheel Chair within the next 24 hours, and before the
    setting of the Moon. On the 23rd hour you will start to feel the spell begin to fade. You will have from that time exactly 1 hour to return to your Wheel Chair before the spell fully disappears. I only wish I could have made this permanent, but I can't"

[Misty turns to go, then suddenly slumps and is caught into Sammy's Paws just before she would have hit the ground.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Community Cats@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 08:52:50 2021
    PiAiQ291bnRlc3M/IiBbIE1pc3R5IGV4dGVuZHMgYSBwYXcgaW4gZGVmZXJlbnRpYWwgZ3Jl ZXRpbmcgc2lsdmVyLWZ1cnJlZCBsYWR5Y2F0IF0uIEhhdmUgd2UgbWV0IGJlZm9yZT8gIFlv dSBzZWVtIHRvIGJlIHNvbWVob3cgZmFtaWxpYXIsIHlldCBJIGRvIG5vdCByZW1lbWJlciBh IGNhdCBpbiBhIHdoZWVsY2hhaXIuIEkgYW0gTWlzdHksIExhZHkgb2YgdGhlIE5pZ2h0LCBh bmQgb2YgdGhlIEhvdXNlIG9mIFJ1c2tpbi4gSSBhbSBvZiBhIGxpbmFnZSBvZiBCb21iYXlz LCB0aGF0IGhhcyBtYXN0ZXJlZCB0aGUgUG93ZXIgb2YgdGhlIERhcmsgTmlnaHQgU2t5LCBh bmQgdGhlIFBvd2VyIG9mIHRoZSBNb29uLiBZb3Ugc2hvdWxkIG5vdCBiZSBjb25maW5lZCB0 byBhIFdoZWVsY2hhaXIgZHVyaW5nIHRoaXMgb25lIFNwZWNpYWwgTmlnaHQgdGhhdCBjb21l cyBidXQgb25jZSBhIHllYXIhISAgW1dpdGggdGhhdCwgTWlzdHkgY2FsbHMgZG93biB0aGUg RnVsbCBQb3dlciBvZiBib3RoIHRoZSBOaWdodCBhbmQgdGhlIEZ1bGwgTW9vbiBhbmQgd3Jh cHMgdGhlIENvdW50ZXNzIGluIHRoZSBQb3dlcl0gIkFyaXNlIENvdW50ZXNzIGZyb20gdGhh dCBXaGVlbGNoYWlyLCBhbmQgZ28gZm9ydGggYW5kIGVuam95IHRoZSBKZWxsaWNsZSBCYWxs LiBUaGVyZSBpcyBidXQgb25lIGNhdmVhdDogWW91IG5lZWQgdG8gcmV0dXJuIHRvIHlvdXIg V2hlZWwgQ2hhaXIgd2l0aGluIHRoZSBuZXh0IDI0IGhvdXJzLCBhbmQgYmVmb3JlIHRoZSBz ZXR0aW5nIG9mIHRoZSBNb29uLiBPbiB0aGUgMjNyZCBob3VyIHlvdSB3aWxsIHN0YXJ0IHRv IGZlZWwgdGhlIHNwZWxsIGJlZ2luIHRvIGZhZGUuIFlvdSB3aWxsIGhhdmUgZnJvbSB0aGF0 IHRpbWUgZXhhY3RseSAxIGhvdXIgdG8gcmV0dXJuIHRvIHlvdXIgV2hlZWwgQ2hhaXIgYmVm b3JlIHRoZSBzcGVsbCBmdWxseSBkaXNhcHBlYXJzLiBJIG9ubHkgd2lzaCBJIGNvdWxkIGhh dmUgbWFkZSB0aGlzIHBlcm1hbmVudCwgYnV0IEkgY2FuJ3QiDQo+IA0KPiBbTWlzdHkgdHVy bnMgdG8gZ28sIHRoZW4gc3VkZGVubHkgc2x1bXBzIGFuZCBpcyBjYXVnaHQgaW50byBTYW1t eSdzIFBhd3MganVzdCBiZWZvcmUgc2hlIHdvdWxkIGhhdmUgaGl0IHRoZSBncm91bmQuDQo+ IA0KPiBNaXN0eSwgTWlzdHJlc3Mgb2YgdGhlIE5pZ2h0DQo+IA0KDQpNaXN0eSEgQXJlIHlv dSBhbGwgcmlnaHQ/IEkgaG9wZSB0aGF0IHNwZWxsIGRpZG4ndCBkcmFpbiB5b3UgdG9vIGJh ZGx5Lg0KDQpJIGRvIGluZGVlZCByZW1lbWJlciB5b3UuIEknbSBDb3VudHJlc3MgUGVyc2lh IHZvbiBLYXR6ZW5wbGF0ei4gYW5kIHRoZSANCndoZWVsY2hhaXIgaXMgZmFpcmx5IG5ldy4g SSBkb24ndCBoYXZlIGFueSBzZXJpb3VzIHByb2JsZW1zLCBJIGp1c3QgZmluZCANCm15IGVu ZXJneSBmYWlsaW5nIGEgbG90IG1vcmUgcXVpY2tseSB0aGFuIGl0IHVzZWQgdG8uIEJ1dCBJ IGFtIG1vcmUgdGhhbiANCjI1IHllYXJzIG9sZCwgc28gd2hhdCBjYW4gSSBleHBlY3Q/DQoN ClRoYW5rIHlvdSBmb3IgdGhpcyB3b25kZXJmdWwgZ2lmdCEgMjQgaG91cnMgb2YgYmVpbmcg YWJsZSB0byBnZXQgYXJvdW5kIA0Kd2l0aG91dCBteSBjaGFpciB3aWxsIGJlIHdvbmRlcmZ1 bC4NCg0KQ291bnRlc3Mgdm9uIEthdHplbnBsYXR6DQo=

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Mahoney,Dan@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 21 08:48:55 2021
    " Sammy, can you point me in the direction of the Sign-In Book?? And you also tell me who -- besides you of course -- has arrived that I still know? Lastly is there anything that still needs to be done to which I lend a paw?!?"

Misty, my friend, it's great to see you again! The Sign-In Book is over
    here, in this palm hut. There's also a basket of rainbow hankies for
    anyone thinks they might need one.

If you need any help building the new teleporter, just let me know. I
    still have Amelia's notebooks with her latest 'porter designs.

Sammy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Samuel Redcat@21:1/5 to The Boca Deb on Thu Oct 21 08:45:20 2021
    On 10/20/2021 9:20 PM, The Boca Deb wrote:

Meowmie Debby

Welcome! You made it! Itz wunnderful to see you.

Sammy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From The Boca Deb@21:1/5 to Samuel Redcat on Thu Oct 21 08:51:39 2021
    Thanks Sammy! [reaches out to rub Sammy's ears]

I've never been to a Jellicle Ball before, only read about it. Will you introduce mt to your kitty friends?

Meowmie Debby

On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 9:45:20 AM UTC-4, Samuel Redcat wrote:
    On 10/20/2021 9:20 PM, The Boca Deb wrote:

Meowmie Debby

Welcome! You made it! Itz wunnderful to see you.

Sammy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From cshenk@21:1/5 to Community Cats on Thu Oct 21 20:43:35 2021
    Community Cats wrote:

"Countess?" [ Misty extends a paw in deferential greeting
    silver-furred ladycat ]. Have we met before? You seem to be
    somehow familiar, yet I do not remember a cat in a wheelchair. I am
    Misty, Lady of the Night, and of the House of Ruskin. I am of a
    linage of Bombays, that has mastered the Power of the Dark Night
    Sky, and the Power of the Moon. You should not be confined to a
    Wheelchair during this one Special Night that comes but once a
    year!! [With that, Misty calls down the Full Power of both the
    Night and the Full Moon and wraps the Countess in the Power] "Arise Countess from that Wheelchair, and go forth and enjoy the Jellicle
    Ball. There is but one caveat: You need to return to your Wheel
    Chair within the next 24 hours, and before the setting of the Moon.
    On the 23rd hour you will start to feel the spell begin to fade.
    You will have from that time exactly 1 hour to return to your Wheel
    Chair before the spell fully disappears. I only wish I could have
    made this permanent, but I can't"

[Misty turns to go, then suddenly slumps and is caught into Sammy's
    Paws just before she would have hit the ground.

Misty! Are you all right? I hope that spell didn't drain you too
    badly.

I do indeed remember you. I'm Countress Persia von Katzenplatz. and
    the wheelchair is fairly new. I don't have any serious problems, I
    just find my energy failing a lot more quickly than it used to. But I
    am more than 25 years old, so what can I expect?

Thank you for this wonderful gift! 24 hours of being able to get
    around without my chair will be wonderful.

Countess von Katzenplatz

Luko quietly watches. He remembers both of them. He's not royalty but
    he will remember and assist them best he can if they need it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From cshenk@21:1/5 to azbobcat1@gmail.com on Thu Oct 21 20:37:03 2021
    azbobcat1@gmail.com wrote:

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 7:20:30 PM UTC-7,
    the.bo...@gmail.com wrote:
    [chonky hoomin crawls through the Secret Portal, through the
    intawebs, and comes out at the Jellicle Ball] Oh my. Where am I?
    Wait, where did all these kitties come from? Am I at the Jellicle
    Ball?

Meowmie Debby

[Another Teleporter also arrives. This one starting to show its age - probably a 2006-2007 model. It settles down with a huge mechanical
    wheeze, and the bay door open. A small Black Bombay, whose coat is
    now peppered with gray, still radiats the Power of the Night, and can
    be seen jumping from hair shaft to hair shaft, comes once a month and
    reaches its zenith during each Full Moon, that steps out].

"Is that you Sammy? [Misty goes over and muzzles Sammy in a familiar greeting]. "I thought I'd never get here. Cousteau kept waking ol'
    Bobcat up to take him out, and just before the "Computer Room" door
    closed , I slid inside, yet when i hit the hot-key combo to bring
    forth the teleporter , nothing happened! I could hear the front door
    open and Bobcat heading towards the Computer Room. I quickly created
    a "sleeping Black Cat on the bed to make him think I was in there,
    then slid under the desk by the UPS units. Fifteen minutes later
    Cousteau then started to whine wanting to go out yet again. Bobcat
    gave a sigh , got up and went to take Crazy D*G out. I slipped out of
    hiding cast a powerful midnight spell while hitting the hot key combo
    and up came the teleporter. I climbed in, shut the bay door, set the coordinates, hit the power ON! and I went no where! was still in the
    Computer Room! I cast yet another spell, and hit FULL POWER button,
    and suddenly the Computer Room Door opened and I could see Bobcat dematerialize, and heard him say, Right! Tonight is the Jellicle
    Ball. Have fun Misty, I'll see you when you get back.'" I think
    Sammy, next year it will be time to build myself a NEW teleporter,
    one with a little extra room for those rare occasions Bobcat needs --
    or wants -- to come here. While he may be an HHC he sure is not cat
    sized!! Building it with a little extra space might help with his teleporting sickness.

" Sammy, can you point me in the direction of the Sign-In Book?? And
    you also tell me who -- besides you of course -- has arrived that I
    still know? Lastly is there anything that still needs to be done to
    which I lend a paw?!? "

Luko sees her. He waits quitely to the side. She is rather
    intimidating and he may be notable in some ways, bold he really isn't.
    He's sure she will note him later.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cat...@gmail.com on Fri Oct 22 01:51:22 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:48:55 AM UTC-7, cat...@gmail.com wrote:
    " Sammy, can you point me in the direction of the Sign-In Book?? And you also tell me who -- besides you of course -- has arrived that I still know? Lastly is there anything that still needs to be done to which I lend a paw?!?"

Misty, my friend, it's great to see you again! The Sign-In Book is over here, in this palm hut. There's also a basket of rainbow hankies for

Sammy

Thank you Sammy. I'll head right over there to sign in. Misty pawses. Before she heads over to the Sign-In Book greets a semi familiar looking cat -- a Countess, but this one is confined to a wheel chair. Misty heads over there to greet the Countess and
    introduce herself.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Community Cats on Fri Oct 22 02:10:46 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:52:53 AM UTC-7, Community Cats wrote:
    "Countess?" [ Misty extends a paw in deferential greeting silver-furred ladycat ]. Have we met before? You seem to be somehow familiar, yet I do not remember a cat in a wheelchair. I am Misty, Lady of the Night, and of the House of Ruskin. I am of a
    linage of Bombays, that has mastered the Power of the Dark Night Sky, and the Power of the Moon. You should not be confined to a Wheelchair during this one Special Night that comes but once a year!! [With that, Misty calls down the Full Power of both the
    Night and the Full Moon and wraps the Countess in the Power] "Arise Countess from that Wheelchair, and go forth and enjoy the Jellicle Ball. There is but one caveat: You need to return to your Wheel Chair within the next 24 hours, and before the setting
    of the Moon. On the 23rd hour you will start to feel the spell begin to fade. You will have from that time exactly 1 hour to return to your Wheel Chair before the spell fully disappears. I only wish I could have made this permanent, but I can't"

[Misty turns to go, then suddenly slumps and is caught into Sammy's Paws just before she would have hit the ground.

Misty! Are you all right? I hope that spell didn't drain you too badly.

I do indeed remember you. I'm Countress Persia von Katzenplatz. and the wheelchair is fairly new. I don't have any serious problems, I just find
    my energy failing a lot more quickly than it used to. But I am more than
    25 years old, so what can I expect?

Thank you for this wonderful gift! 24 hours of being able to get around without my chair will be wonderful.

Countess von Katzenplatz

[Misty blinks her yellow gold eyes open, and with Sammy's aid stands up, even if a bit wobbly].
    "Countess von Katzenplatz. Of course. I'll be fine, though I probably should channel that much energy at any one time. I may not be 25, but at 15... once upon a time that would not have phased me at all. I'll be fine in a few minutes once I have re-
    charged. Remember Countess you will have a 1 hour warning to get back to your chair before the spell wears off in its entirety.

[Having rested for a few minutes Misty turns and heads for the Sign-In Booth. She stops and turns to face the Countess]
    "I am heading over to the Sign-In Booth. Would you like to accompany me?" Misty, Mistress of the Night

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Community Cats on Fri Oct 22 01:53:09 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:52:53 AM UTC-7, Community Cats wrote:
    linage of Bombays, that has mastered the Power of the Dark Night Sky, and the Power of the Moon. You should not be confined to a Wheelchair during this one Special Night that comes but once a year!! [With that, Misty calls down the Full Power of both the
    Night and the Full Moon and wraps the Countess in the Power] "Arise Countess from that Wheelchair, and go forth and enjoy the Jellicle Ball. There is but one caveat: You need to return to your Wheel Chair within the next 24 hours, and before the setting
    of the Moon. On the 23rd hour you will start to feel the spell begin to fade. You will have from that time exactly 1 hour to return to your Wheel Chair before the spell fully disappears. I only wish I could have made this permanent, but I can't"

Misty! Are you all right? I hope that spell didn't drain you too badly.

I do indeed remember you. I'm Countress Persia von Katzenplatz. and the wheelchair is fairly new. I don't have any serious problems, I just find
    my energy failing a lot more quickly than it used to. But I am more than
    25 years old, so what can I expect?

Thank you for this wonderful gift! 24 hours of being able to get around without my chair will be wonderful.

Countess von Katzenplatz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Community Cats@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 22 08:34:38 2021
    [Misty blinks her yellow gold eyes open, and with Sammy's aid stands up, even if a bit wobbly].
    "Countess von Katzenplatz. Of course. I'll be fine, though I probably should channel that much energy at any one time. I may not be 25, but at 15... once upon a time that would not have phased me at all. I'll be fine in a few minutes once I have re-
    charged. Remember Countess you will have a 1 hour warning to get back to your chair before the spell wears off in its entirety.

[Having rested for a few minutes Misty turns and heads for the Sign-In Booth. She stops and turns to face the Countess]
    "I am heading over to the Sign-In Booth. Would you like to accompany me?" Misty, Mistress of the Night

I would be honored!

]The Countess follows Misty to the sign-in booth, then signs the
    register: Countess Persia von Katzebplatz, then after Misty has signed
    in signals for her entourage to sign in as well.]

Oh look, Misty, I think this young kitty appriaching is looking for you.

[A kitty with neautiful long black fur approaches]

Are you Miz Misty? I have a cup of tea for you. It's cat mint tea, brewd
    from enchanted cat mint plants grown on a secluded part of this island
    my Master Mercurio and his apprentice, Gregor, and this tea is made with
    moon water charged by the previous Hunter's Moon. Anf Miz Countess,
    here's a cup for you too.

If either of you need help wif anyfing, I'm here to help. I'm
    Short-Tailed Tina, the long=haired girl cat wif the stylishly short tail!

[Tina twirls to show her tail, about half standard length]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Community Cats on Fri Oct 22 14:26:32 2021
    On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 6:34:42 AM UTC-7, Community Cats wrote:

I would be honored!

Are you Miz Misty? I have a cup of tea for you. It's cat mint tea, brewd from enchanted cat mint plants grown on a secluded part of this island
    my Master Mercurio and his apprentice, Gregor, and this tea is made with moon water charged by the previous Hunter's Moon. Anf Miz Countess,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Community Cats on Fri Oct 22 14:55:50 2021
    On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 6:34:42 AM UTC-7, Community Cats wrote:

I would be honored!

Are you Miz Misty? I have a cup of tea for you. It's cat mint tea, brewd from enchanted cat mint plants grown on a secluded part of this island
    my Master Mercurio and his apprentice, Gregor, and this tea is made with moon water charged by the previous Hunter's Moon. Anf Miz Countess,

Yes I am Misty. Thank you so very, very much .

Your Master is THE Mercurio ? Mercurio
    was my mentor years ago when I was still a kitten, and that was some 15 years ago. He helped
    me to master my Powers, and how to focus it. I find it hard to believe it is the same Mercurio.
    When you go back ask Mercurio if he remembers if he remembers Misty, House of Ruskin?
    Ask him if he remembers how he taught a small Bombay who inherited the Powers of the Night
    and Full Moon. If this is the same Mercurio ask him to relate the story about how I accidentally
    zapped him while he taught that same small Bombay to move energy around, how to call down,
    shape, and unify one or both the Powers of the Night and the Powers of the Moon.

Please give Master Mercurio my warmest regards, and thank him for the Tea. It has great restorative
    Power.

Misty, House of Ruskin, Mistress of the Night

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From azbobcat1@gmail.com@21:1/5 to cat...@gmail.com on Sat Oct 23 05:56:55 2021
    On Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 6:48:55 AM UTC-7, cat...@gmail.com wrote:

Misty, my friend, it's great to see you again! The Sign-In Book is over here, in this palm hut. There's also a basket of rainbow hankies for

Sammy

[Misty returns to the entrance. Sammy is still there greeting both late arrivers and departers.]

"Hi Sammy. Another wonderful Jellicle Ball. Do make sure the Countess gets back to her chair before Midnight. The last I saw her she was wondering around over there somewhere [points in the general direction of the stages]. Great catch you made this
    evening by the way [Misty smiles mischievously, and purrs in humor]. But seriously thank you for catching me earlier. It is time for me to return home, and while the Bobcat does not "worry" about me, he always sighs a sigh of relief after he finds me
    back home. Besides the moon has started to wane, and this year I really do need to recover from this year's Ball."

Yes, I will take you up on building a New Teleporter. No rush, tell me just how much of a lead time you need. It might be a slight challenge since it has to be large enough to fit a Human and at least one cat, and be easily operated by either. I've
    watched Bobcat put together a new computer workstation. Building it does not take too much time, but getting all the parts etc., can take sometimes months, and then after the thing is built calibrating and debugging it can take weeks. It should not be to
    hard hiding the thing in Bobcat's NEW workstation which has an AMD Ryzen 9 5900X w/12 cores and 24 threads and 64 GiB of RAM, so a NEW Teleporter should be easy to hide. But building an actual Teleporter, that is going to take some time."

"Again Thank You for the Wonderfurr Ball", [Misty Muzzels Sammy in a farewell greeting.] "See you next year".

[With that Misty heads to where her small Teleporter, scarred from years of use and heat damage incurred from years of jumping from place to place in literally no-time, is parked. Misty waves a paw and the Bay Door opens, she waves another paw to remove
    the wards that protect the teleporter (one of those nice little extras that few teleporters have), and she jumps inside. The Bay Door closes, and she sets the reverse coordinates to take her back to the Computer Room. Soon a hum that turns into an
    increasing higher pitched whine begins, and then a large POP!!! is heard as the Teleporter departs].

[Almost instantaneously the Teleporter arrives back in the Computer Room. The GREEN light flashes inside and Misty open the Bay Door. She wonders over to the Keyboard, hits the Hot Key Combo and the Teleporter disappears inside "Leopard". Housekeeping
    done, Misty jumps up and hits the Door latch, which allows her egress, she wonders into the bedroom where Bobcat is asleep. She jumps up on the bed, and gazes down on Bobcat and gives him a quick whisker kiss, and then curls up into her bed. Yes another
    year's Jellicle Ball is over. Misty reveiws the previous night's event, and drifts off to sleep, with excellent Memories just as the sky begins to lighten.]

Misty, The Lady of the Night, House of Ruskin

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05