• I'm looking for Bird breeders in Ontario (Not too far from Toronto

From smithjules39@gmail.com@21:1/5 to core on Thu Feb 15 11:29:07 2018
    On Saturday, August 2, 1997 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, core wrote:
    - Hi, i'm looking to purchase a baby African "CONGO" grey. I'm not having
    any luck finding any private breeders in Ontario, i live in Richmondhill, around Toronto, and theres nothing on the "NET", nore in the Yellow Pages / Phone book...
    If you know of any please help, and e-mail me core@idirect.com <--

Thank you ...

Hello greetings and hope you are doing well i just came across your post looking for an African grey parrot for sale, here is my email please kindly provide me with full details of the grey you will like to adopt, we have varieties of African breed
    African greys available for adoption.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From smithjules39@gmail.com@21:1/5 to smithj...@gmail.com on Wed Feb 28 02:09:05 2018
    On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 8:29:09 PM UTC+1, smithj...@gmail.com wrote:
    - Hi, i'm looking to purchase a baby African "CONGO" grey. I'm not having any luck finding any private breeders in Ontario, i live in Richmondhill, around Toronto, and theres nothing on the "NET", nore in the Yellow Pages / Phone book...

Thank you ...

Hello greetings and hope you are doing well i just came across your post looking for an African grey parrot for sale, here is my email please kindly provide me with full details of the grey you will like to adopt, we have varieties of African breed

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From xpenenyx@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 8 17:20:40 2018
    On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 11:29:07 -0800 (PST), smithjules39@gmail.com
    wrote:

- Hi, i'm looking to purchase a baby African "CONGO" grey. I'm not having
    any luck finding any private breeders in Ontario, i live in Richmondhill,
    around Toronto, and theres nothing on the "NET", nore in the Yellow Pages / >> Phone book...

Thank you ...

Ha! Ha! Ha!
    The post you are replying to is 20 years old.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05