• What quitting smoking has done to my brain!

From mothermacaw@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 09:44:42 2017
    On Thursday, December 10, 1998, at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Charlene2 wrote:
    As some of you know, I quit smoking a couple of weeks back. Being on the patch,
    I've encountered what Nicoderm calls "vivid dreams." ALL of my dreams include
    a member of the parrot/conure family, although only one so far has actually included my birds. African greys are generally present in all of them, and I've had cockatoos, half-moons, jendays, and even another Monday who seemed fluffier & sweeter than my own. Last night's episode was me bird-sitting a CAG
    who could add multiple numbers.

Any dream interpreters out there? I don't want another bird - really - but I think it's so strange to be having all these birds in my subconscious.

Or, I could be losing my mind =)
    Charlene

Hello to all you NON SMOKERS. December 16 (I was called and told y grand daughter was born) I QUIT SMOKING, there the cigs away with the thyme I WANT TO LIVE TO SE MY GRANDDAUGHTER GROW UP.. THE JOKE IS ON ME FOR I HAVE YET TO MEET THIS GRANDCHILD AND
    IT WILL BE TWENTY-FIVE YEARS IN ELEVEN WEEKS, TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO I STOPPED SMOKING.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From smithjules39@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 28 02:14:55 2018
    On Thursday, December 10, 1998 at 9:00:00 AM UTC+1, Charlene2 wrote:
    As some of you know, I quit smoking a couple weeks back. Being on the patch, I've encountered what Nicoderm calls "vivid dreams." ALL of my dreams include
    a member of the parrot/conure family, although only 1 so far has actually included my birds. African greys are generally present in all of them, and I've had cockatoos, half-moons, jendays, and even another nanday who seemed fluffier & nicer than my own. Last night's episode was me bird-sitting a CAG who could add multiple numbers.

Any dream interpreters out there? I don't want another bird - really - but I think it's so strange to be having all these birds in my subconscious.

Or, I could be losing my mind =)
    Charlene

Better for you man you should be happy you quitted

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)