• CHIHUAHUA dog

From princessarahpj@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 27 05:14:12 2015
    I have one 5 month old chippit (Chihuahua pit bull mix) puppy left out of a litter of 5, he is the one with the pink nose. Loppy is a beautiful baby boy. He has got lots of energy but is a cuddle bug when you need it. Loves squeaky toys or just being
    able to run with someone. We had a stray dog that came to us, and a few months after having her in our home she delivered these little guys and it was a big shocker. I myself am keeping one and a family member is keeping another. But with having a baby
    due anytime and another dog who needs more attention due to getting hit by a car and having hip problems, I cannot keep both. I would like someone who has experience with these small of dogs to give this little guy a furever home. Should be with a family
    with few small children due to they get shaky when around small hyper children. Loves to gives kisses and nibble your ear. There will be a rehoming fee. I want to make sure he goes to a good home and not someone who will just give him away in a few
    months. For any questions text or call
    EMAI: healthpharmacyhp(AT)gmail.com
    SKYPR:pharmacystock
    TEL: 1(928) 476-7485

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)