• What is Your Bird Afraid Of?

From Chicken@21:1/5 to Valerie Tefft on Fri Nov 6 19:01:06 2020
    On Monday, May 11, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Valerie Tefft wrote:
    My little budgie used to be terrified of the vacum. He would get "unpuffy" and hop around and screach. He has been getting used to it now, and
    doesn't go so crazy.
    David
    Kellie <Kel...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article <6iq5ee$f...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...
    ....Then I flipped the magazine
    to a picture of parakeet. Rascal squawked and scramble to the high
    perch on the other side of the cage as fast as he could. And not to gracefully, I might add. :-)

How funny! My quaker has tried to steal toys from the mouths of birds
    in pictures. Pretty amusing, really. Especially since when I've shown pictures to my dog she looks at me like I've presented her with a soap dish. "What am I supposed to do with that, Ma?"

--
    Kellie Sisson-Snider ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Always be kind to animals, Morning, noon and night:
    For animals have feelings too, And furthermore, they bite. - John
    Gardner

hi i just saw this was posted 22 years ago and just wanted to ask if you guys are still alive

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Cain Stain@21:1/5 to Chicken on Sat Nov 21 04:50:22 2020
    On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 5:01:07 AM UTC+2, Chicken wrote:
    My little budgie used to be terrified of the vacum. He would get "unpuffy" and hop around and screach. He has been getting used to it now, and
    doesn't go so crazy.
    David
    Kellie <Kel...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article <6iq5ee$f...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...
    to a picture of parakeet. Rascal squawked and scramble to the high perch on the other side of the cage as fast as he could. And not to gracefully, I might add. :-)

in pictures. Pretty amusing, really. Especially since when I've shown pictures to my dog she looks at me like I've presented her with a soap dish. "What am I supposed to do with that, Ma?"

--
    Gardner

hi i just saw this was posted 22 years ago and just wanted to ask if you guys are still alive
    oh my

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From arbie b@21:1/5 to Chicken on Wed Aug 11 11:11:01 2021
    On Friday, November 6, 2020 at 6:01:07 PM UTC-9, Chicken wrote:
    doesn't go so crazy.
    David
    to a picture of parakeet. Rascal squawked and scramble to the high perch on the other side of the cage as fast as he could. And not to gracefully, I might add. :-)

--
    Gardner

Hmmmm, would appear not!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05