• Pet Finches, Suddenly die.

From jemmarrpersonal@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jun 6 15:34:25 2019
    2 weeks ago I got 2 zebra finches from the pet store. New cage, Food and mirrors and hiding holes. I don’t know the most about birds but they had told me they’re “pretty easy” birds in the pet store and great for starters.

They’re inside. I change there water regularly. I top up there food as well. It’s only been 2 weeks so haven’t done much. Anyways I noticed 3-4 days ago my female was puffed up I did my research and it did say either sick or cold but because she
    was fine the next day I didn’t think too much into it. Last night at about 12am she passed away found her laying on her back. This morning at 6am I wake up and find my male finch dead as well within 6 hours they both died. I’m really not sure what
    happened and why they both died I never saw any odd things in the male but the female that passed first she did eat a lot.

As a first time owner this is just so heartbreaking and a new pain I’ve never felt. I partly blame myself but they were so happy I know I couldn’t of seen it happening I’m just extremely sensitive it’s been a hard morning they were my happiness
    every morning and I truly developed such a bond with them.

I guess my question is does anybody have any idea what might have happened? I feel like I need closure.

My partner said he will be happy to buy me more but I’m not sure if I can risk going through that pain again.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)