• Kittens as snake food: Illegal?

From youareceo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Dec 8 09:26:59 2017
    So here is the deal, depending on state and local laws (mainly county and city), since domesticated cats are protected unless feral, it falls under some localities cruelty laws.
    Buying white rats or mice are not necessarily pets. But those pets not routinely used for something like food, you could get in the crap for it. Feral cats and kittens are nuisance and different. I would not risk it.
    As for food infecting your snake, that's an assumption of risk. Same thing in the wild a$$hat.
    And yet for another reason, that being said, if I catch someone making a cat for snake food, I will feed you to my friends Puma near Lansing. Meat is meat, since you are as dumb as the kittens you are feeding snakes with. What a dumb thread and dumb idea.
    You will end up in jail for sure, or sued.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jarrywill72@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 14 00:47:59 2018
    Scottish Fold kittens in various colors ready now or can keep for holidays if required blue cream black, White or silver kittens
    All kittens leave fully vaccinated wormed and insured and with food toys a diet sheet and books on kitten care to help settle the
    kittens in to you home.Text us at # (832) x 589 x 0344 for more info's. (((

karabetty1@gmail.com )))

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From odiekarone@bellsouth.net@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 23 21:59:33 2018
    Are you that STORM CHASER Sean Casey? You are a sick fck anyway.. 😂 Feeding kittens to a snake why don’t you tell that story to your daughter Sean??!! That should make a good bedtime story. 😈
    Cats/kittens carry bacteria that is LETHAL and if the snake ingest it will get blood poisoning and die. So feed the kittens and KILL THE SNAKES!! Yeah!! 🔥😈🔥

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Kaotik86@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 10 13:36:57 2018
    Sounds like a bunch of bullshit. They way rats and rabbits breed and you need kittens? On top of that the kittens are at least 4 weeks when getting them. And then youre just getting 1. Sounds too stupid. If someone is doing that its simply because they
    either want to piss people off or they are sick in the head.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From mmccomb35@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to Sean Casey on Fri Oct 26 18:17:52 2018
    On Thursday, December 23, 1993 at 11:29:07 AM UTC+11, Sean Casey wrote:
    I know of someone who's done this, and it sounds like a good idea,
    solving two problems at once. Do you know of any legal barriers to
    this? I know that using rabbits is legal at least. Would deceiving
    someone giving away free kittens be illegal? Does that constitute a
    contract?

(And please, no "this is sick" stuff. Move morality posts to the
    ethics groups. This is a serious post.)

Sean

--
    ``Wind, waves, etc. are breakdowns in the face of the commitment to
    getting from here to there. But they are conditions for sailing -- not something to be gotten rid of, but something to be danced with.''

It is illegal to feed live mice, rats or anything vertebrate in my country (Australia) It is cruel and can hurt the snake too. According to the RSPCA Dead animals should be tried first, then if absolutely impossible, feed live mice. However it's still
    illegal. A snake has gotta eat? It eats animals in the wild? Yes, but yours is not wild is it. You deliberately purchased it knowing it would need probably live animals to live. You have no excuse to feed it live things really. Addressing your question,
    in many countries, kittens are protected under the companion animal act so it would be illegal. Mice and rats unfortunately are not. Please use humanely euthanised dead mice if you must and don't keep any more reptiles, they belong in the wild not in
    some tank.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From justin998800@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 1 21:44:28 2020
    Hey man. I hope you’ve gotten help cuz your sick in the fucking head mate. I’d love to feed you to my tree stump grinder. What the fuck is wrong with you seriously. Just real quick, you say solving two problems at once. Hey fuckhead, people are
    looking to give the cats to a good home, not as food. How fucking dumb are ya mate. Seriously, I hope you’ve gotten help though.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From clone933@hotmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 28 12:29:07 2020
    Ok, so kittens as snake food.....well I wouldn't, i like my furry lite creatures. I don't think its illegal though. Technically humans are animals; predators. We have eaten other animals to survive and those may or may not have been killed the way we
    like to call humanely. As a matter of fact we are the worst mammals there are when it comes to the killing of other animals...fish we let them die of suffocation most of the time, unwanted dogs and cats are often shot and left for dead, snakes even are
    forked and left bleeding to die, some kill other humans and babies even...what do you think abortion is. Now personally I can't stand the thought of kittens being ate alive. But in the wild it happens all the time to any young or defenseless baby
    because they are considered easy prey. But...morally...if you are goin to get any free animal from the internet or from a store front...it is wrong 100% to deceive the person/child into thinking that this critter is goin to a good home. Let them know
    your intentions and if they are still willing to give you the animal fine so be it. Respect and decency are a thing. I know id be ticked off if i found out one of my kittens, pups, or whatever I'm giving away was being used as bait or live prey. JS.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From richard98058@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 8 12:37:36 2020
    Yes it is illegal. Due to snakes nutritional needs cats are not a good food choice for them. A man in Texas was charged with 22 counts of animal cruelty for doing exactly this. You fucking lot of sickos

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From comfortingkitten@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 12 04:38:36 2020
    If I ever see you. You're gonna get hurt.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From comfortingkitten@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 12 04:41:18 2020
    I'm gonna feed u to a tiger.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From alexis.amick51299@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Aug 6 18:32:13 2020
    If feeding an infant is sick then feeding a kitten is equally as sick.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05