• Money Maker> $6 Paypal.

From mrkellar1932@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Sep 16 12:11:22 2017
    THE FAST AND EASY WAY TO MAKE OVER $10,000. 100% LEGALLY Make over $10,000 a month, using PAYPAL and a proven process, with
    just a $5.00 investment. That's right, just six pounds invested. It's easy, quick and simple, and can be repeated whenever you want. How many times do you want to make over %10,000? You choose. You just need to read this simple and clear report, follow
    the rules and move quickly on this one.

Ok, a little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups and message boards, and came across an article similar to this that said you could
    make thousands of pounds within weeks with only an initial investment of $5.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. After consulting with some friends, they themselves heard about this
    but were, like me sceptical about the
    idea. So I thought to myself "why not give it a try, its only $5, I mean I've spent more than that on lunch!" So I gave it a try and OH MY GOD!!! Trust me, the results were staggering!

Let's cut the boring part and get straight into it. This can be done by anyone in the world. PAYPAL VERIFIES THAT THIS BUSINESS PROGRAM IS 100% LEGAL AND IS A BIG HIT, TAKES JUST 15-30 MINUTES AND A SMALL $5 INVESTMENT. This project has been on TV
    programmes such as 20/20, Oprah, and the Wall Street Journal. It's been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. The entire process is FAST, EASY and VERY, VERY LUCRATIVE. I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL
    ACCOUNT I
    turned $5 into over $10,000. I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!

The only things you will need are:
    1. An email address.
    2. A Business or Premier PAYPAL account (FREE)
    3. Just 20 to 30 minutes of your time.

This program takes just half an hour to set up. After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely
    NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program. Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare you for a HUGE influx of cash over the next
    30 days! Here's what you need to do.

STEP 1: Setting up your FREE PAYPAL Account
    It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PAYPAL account! Copy and paste the following link exactly into the address bar:
    https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=EPD2QXJ3BLX9G (notice the secure "https" within the link)
    Be sure to sign up for a FREE PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive credit card payments from other people.

STEP 2: Sending PAYPAL money
    To give means to receive, and receive you will. Many waste $5 on nothing of use. You'll make over $10,000 with the $5 you invest.
    To send money, all you do is click on 'send money' located in blue at the top of the page next to 'welcome'. Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PAYPAL to each of the email address below. Make sure the subject of the payment says... "PLEASE
    ADD ME TO YOUR
    MAILING LIST". (this keeps the program 100% legal... so please don't forget!)

These are the e-mail addresses you send $1 to. (That is $1 to each email address.)

1)mrkellar@hotmail.com
    2)me_el@hotmail.co.uk
    3)funkhun@hotmail.com
    4)housn@aol.com
    5)allirichards@live.com

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the United States Postal laws.

STEP 3: Adding Your Email Address
    After you send your $1.00 payment, to each email on the list above, Take the #1) email off the list that you saw above, move the other
    addresses up one - (#6 becomes #5 & #5 becomes #4 and #4 becomes #3 & #3 becomes #2 and #2 becomes #1. etc) Now add YOUR email address (the one used in your PAYPAL account) to position #6) on the list. *** MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT
    APPEARS IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN GET PAID ***

STEP 4: The Pure Joy of Receiving PAYPAL Money!
    You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 50-200 newsgroups, message boards. I post to 200 for quicker surer results.
    There are close to 32,000 news groups, this makes it easy for you to earn money. All you need is 200 news groups, but the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!

In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you and me rich and of course
    themselves!!! You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed. Payments will still appear in your PAYPAL account even while your bank account is being confirmed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)