• MONEY MAKER

From frankiepanek@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 11 14:23:25 2019
    Many People Are Making Thousands upon Thousands of Dollars Online With Little Work!
    LEGITIMATE INVESTING $6.00 TO MAKE $800000++

RIGHT INTO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN WEEKS!

This is completely legal if you abide by the rules.

Direct Payments to your Paypal Account.

This Gift program Can remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions Below.

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! If you have any doubts, please refer to le 18 Sec.1302 & 1241 of the United States gift laws. This can also be done internationally as well with out restrictions.

Follow these STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY, and $800,000 or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks.

STEP 1:

Copy and Paste this entire text page to a Word or Notepad Document.

STEP 2:

You will need a Paypal account. If you do not have one please take a few minutes to join PayPal Business or Premier it is FREE: Remember to verify your account.

STEP 3:

1) Once you have a PayPal account running, use PayPal to post $1 to EACH of the 6 Email Addresses below Select "Send money to friends and family". In the "Note" field write: "THIS IS YOUR GIFT" (Keeping it legal)

THEN CLICK CONTINUE and SEND THE $1.00.

Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. that's it!

(By sending the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the compounding POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow!)

Honesty and Integrity = Profitability.

Here is the current e-mail list Below:

The emails addresses for paypal payments: Be sure to copy then paste the emails to get them right!!!!

(1) sopmacjctc@msn.com

(2) createsomething@gmail.com

(3) colomemotors6@gmail.com

(4) nadidog4@gmail.com

(5) peopleindustry1@gmail.com

(6) xtremelyfrank@yahoo.com

***Note: You need to pay the $1 dollar to each of the above people, otherwise you will break the chain and unfortunately YOU will not receive anything. As mentioned before, please be honest or you will not earn a thing.

STEP 4:

1) Take the #1 Email Address off the list,

2) Move the other Email Addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.)

3) Add Your Email Address as number 6 on the list.

STEP 5:

1) Now, Copy and Paste your Notepage with all your information on it to one of those free websites. Then you just need to get the word out with your new webpage by Posting to the following locations for best results -

ALL THESE ARE FREE NO COST WAYS TO PROMOTE YOUR PAGE:

Free Classified Ad sites, Article Sites, Facebook or Twitter, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, on-line communities, Free safelists and more.. Do at least 200 Posts for the best result (there are
    thousands of free sites to post on).

2) You can also email your message to as many people you can. Remember, the more you post and emails you send the more money you make!

Most People began to see money roll in before they even hit 100 post.

For example?

It is recommended you post a minimum of 200 of this post! Here's a scenario to show you how this really works.

When you post 200 posts of this letter, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you $1 ($15).

- Those 15 will post 200 of this letters each and 225 will send $1 ($225).

- Those 225 will post 200 of this letters each and 3,375 people will send you $1 ($3,375).

- Those 3,375 people will post 200 of this letters each and 50,625 people will send you $1 (50,625).

- Those 50,625 will post 200 of this letters each and 749,375 people will send you $1 (749,375).

- At this point your name drops off the list, but so far, you have received $813,615.00.

REMEMBER, THE MORE YOU POST YOUR INFO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!!!

SEE EVERYONE AT THE BANK!!!!

P.S.
    JUST A LITTLE HELPING HAND HERE FOR YOU GUYS FOR ALOT MORE MONEY
    I

IF YOU GO TO DATABASEUSA YOU CAN GET EMAIL LIST UP TO 500 EDRESSES
    ABSOLUTELY FREE SO I DID THIS AND THEN I COPIED AND PASTED THE MESSAGE
    AND PUT MY NAME IN THE NUMBER 6 POSITION.I FIGURE THE MORE EMAILS
    I SEND IT TOO THE MORE MONEY.I SENT THIS TO 500 EMAILS AND I TOOK ME 2 HOURS THATS ALL.AS FAR AS THE EMAILS I JUST ASKED FOR OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS BETWEEN AGES 35 AND 55
    THATS IT.YOU CAN ERASE THIS PART OF THE MESSAGE IF YOU LIKE OR JUST SEND IT ALONG TO HELP THE NEXT PERSON....
    LETS HELP EACHOTHER AND GO GO GO

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)