• =?UTF-8?Q?OT=3F=20-=20Another=20Never=20Gonna=E2=80=99?= =?UTF-8?Q?=20H

From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 19 01:01:38 2023
    But…

More proof the pendulum is about to swing back toward the common sense
    side.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/northern-california-county-mulls-secession-local-activist-spearheads-effort

--
    Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
    are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From filmbydon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Sun Jun 18 20:20:37 2023
    On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 6:01:41 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    But…

side.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/northern-california-county-mulls-secession-local-activist-spearheads-effort

--
    Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

More proof that attention hogs seek re-enforcement from their own ranks.... Dream on... I've seen two attempts to split Santa Barbra Co., one on the inside.... Both failed miserably ... Windbags just don't have the money to pull it off their pipe
    dream....

Tom Pendergast III

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to film...@gmail.com on Mon Jun 19 14:29:20 2023
    film...@gmail.com <filmbydon@gmail.com> wrote:
    But…

side.

--
    Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views >> are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

More proof that attention hogs seek re-enforcement from their own
    ranks.... Dream on... I've seen two attempts to split Santa Barbra
    Co., one on the inside.... Both failed miserably ... Windbags just
    don't have the money to pull it off their pipe dream....

Tom Pendergast III

Can you read? I am not dreaming. I said it will never happen. The tide is turning away from blind liberalism acolytes like yourself though.

--

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to film...@gmail.com on Mon Jun 19 07:26:47 2023
    On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 8:20:40 PM UTC-7, film...@gmail.com wrote:
    But…

More proof the pendulum is about to swing back toward the common sense side.

--
    Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views are wrong but they stick with them anyway.
    More proof that attention hogs seek re-enforcement from their own ranks.... Dream on... I've seen two attempts to split Santa Barbra Co., one on the inside.... Both failed miserably ... Windbags just don't have the money to pull it off their pipe dream.

Tom Pendergast III

Even more important than money, they have no political power. All they can do is stomp their feet and hold their breath for a little while. No one, but other idiots, would take them seriously.

"It is a truth long-documented that as long as there have been Californians, there have been people who wanted to stop being Californians without the hassle of moving.

California was officially granted statehood Sept. 9, 1850; legislative records show that less than two years later, on April 5, 1852, Assemblyman N.R. Wood introduced legislation that would have separated California into two states. Wood’s legislation
    ultimately failed to gain traction, setting a pattern that would repeat itself time and again; in California’s 172 years as a state, more than 220 documented attempts to split it up have occurred, according to California State Library archives."

https://www.mtdemocrat.com/news/el-dorado-state-residents-explore-split-from-california/

Splitting California into smaller states would shift the balance of power in congress because these new states would have their own senators. IOW, this isn't going to happen now, or in the future. This won't stop the idiots from dreaming of another
    red state that's dependent on the rest of the country for support. The world is changing and these idiots think they can stop that by moving political boundaries around. lol

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From filmbydon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Mon Jun 19 15:11:44 2023
    On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 7:29:23 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    film...@gmail.com <film...@gmail.com> wrote:
    But…

side.

--

More proof that attention hogs seek re-enforcement from their own ranks.... Dream on... I've seen two attempts to split Santa Barbra

Tom Pendergast III

Can you read? I am not dreaming. I said it will never happen. The tide is turning away from blind liberalism acolytes like yourself though.
    --

You did not say it will never happen! You said, "The pendulum is about to swing back to common sense...", (sic). So much, for your inside information.... HawHawHaw!

Joe Flynn "State Splitter" Jr.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George Anthony@21:1/5 to film...@gmail.com on Mon Jun 19 17:42:40 2023
    On 6/19/2023 5:11 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
    But…

More proof the pendulum is about to swing back toward the common sense >>>> side.

--
    Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views >>>> are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

Tom Pendergast III

Can you read? I am not dreaming. I said it will never happen. The tide is
    turning away from blind liberalism acolytes like yourself though.
    --
    Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views >> are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

You did not say it will never happen! You said, "The pendulum is about to swing back to common sense...", (sic). So much, for your inside information.... HawHawHaw!

Again, I will ask you. Can you read?
    --
    (Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to film...@gmail.com on Mon Jun 19 16:17:32 2023
    On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 3:11:46 PM UTC-7, film...@gmail.com wrote:
    But…

More proof the pendulum is about to swing back toward the common sense >> side.

--

More proof that attention hogs seek re-enforcement from their own ranks.... Dream on... I've seen two attempts to split Santa Barbra

Tom Pendergast III

--

Yeah, the winds of change are clearly blowing through El Dorado county. A small group of retired people with nothing better to do are trying to collect a lot of signatures--which will result in--a lot of signatures. Hey, at least they will entertain
    themselves for a year or two. They remind me of Eastern Oregon, except with more people. Their most important export is young people. The median age is 10 years older than the statewide average. Their economy is driven by government services, health care
    and social security, with a bit of tourism thrown in.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Mon Jun 19 19:38:57 2023
    On 6/19/2023 6:17 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 3:11:46 PM UTC-7, film...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 6:01:41 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>>>> But…

More proof the pendulum is about to swing back toward the common sense >>>>> side.

--

Tom Pendergast III

Can you read? I am not dreaming. I said it will never happen. The tide is >>> turning away from blind liberalism acolytes like yourself though.
    --
    Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views >>> are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

Yeah, the winds of change are clearly blowing through El Dorado county. A small group of retired people with nothing better to do are trying to collect a lot of signatures--which will result in--a lot of signatures. Hey, at least they will
    entertain themselves for a year or two. They remind me of Eastern Oregon, except with more people. Their most important export is young people. The median age is 10 years older than the statewide average. Their economy is driven by government services,
    health care and social security, with a bit of tourism thrown in.

TB

I will ask you the same question. Can you read?
    --
    (Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05