• =?UTF-8?B?UmVwdWJsaWNhbnMgQWRtaXQgVGhleSDigJhEb27igJl0IEtub3figJkgaWYgQ

From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jun 18 15:38:47 2023
    "Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’
    ‘JUST A BLUFF’
    Amid Trump’s legal woes, right-wingers have run wild with claims of “audio tapes” proving Biden took bribes. But Republicans now confess they have no clue about it."

"In recent weeks, and especially since former President Donald Trump was arraigned on federal charges of willfully mishandling classified documents, Republicans and right-wing media have been running wild with unsubstantiated claims about a foreign
    bribery scheme involving President Joe Biden.

The story really grew legs in the conservative media ecosphere this week when Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) hyped up the potential existence of “audio tapes” proving Biden accepted a $5 million bribe from a Ukrainian energy company while he was vice
    president. Citing an FD-1023, an FBI document memorializing a tip from a confidential source, Grassley noted that a source told the feds in 2020 that a Burisma executive claimed to be in possession of 17 recordings of Biden and his son Hunter discussing
    the criminal scheme.

“According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden,” Grassley said from the Senate floor on Monday. “These recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance
    policy for the foreign national in case he got into a tight spot. The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden.”

He added: “So, as I’ve repeatedly asked since going public with the existence of the 1023, what, if anything, has the Justice Department and FBI done to investigate?”

Yet, while top GOP lawmakers have breathlessly promoted these purported tapes as an absolute bombshell proving the corruption of the president and his family, they’ve simultaneously acknowledged that these recordings may not exist at all and could be
    just a bluff.”"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-admit-they-dont-know-if-biden-bribery-tapes-really-exist

No tapes? Nothin' but hot air? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Mon Jun 19 01:00:13 2023
    Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
    "Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes ‘Really Exist’
    ‘JUST A BLUFF’
    Amid Trump’s legal woes, right-wingers have run wild with claims of “audio tapes” proving Biden took bribes. But Republicans now confess they have no clue about it."

"In recent weeks, and especially since former President Donald Trump was arraigned on federal charges of willfully mishandling classified
    documents, Republicans and right-wing media have been running wild with unsubstantiated claims about a foreign bribery scheme involving President Joe Biden.

The story really grew legs in the conservative media ecosphere this week
    when Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) hyped up the potential existence of
    “audio tapes” proving Biden accepted a $5 million bribe from a Ukrainian energy company while he was vice president. Citing an FD-1023, an FBI document memorializing a tip from a confidential source, Grassley noted
    that a source told the feds in 2020 that a Burisma executive claimed to
    be in possession of 17 recordings of Biden and his son Hunter discussing
    the criminal scheme.

“According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio
    recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden,” Grassley said from the Senate floor on Monday. “These recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for the foreign national in
    case he got into a tight spot. The 1023 also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden.”

He added: “So, as I’ve repeatedly asked since going public with the existence of the 1023, what, if anything, has the Justice Department and
    FBI done to investigate?”

Yet, while top GOP lawmakers have breathlessly promoted these purported
    tapes as an absolute bombshell proving the corruption of the president
    and his family, they’ve simultaneously acknowledged that these recordings may not exist at all and could be “just a bluff.”"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-admit-they-dont-know-if-biden-bribery-tapes-really-exist

TB

The Daily Beast? Bwah hah hah.

--
    Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
    are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bfh@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Sun Jun 18 23:02:47 2023
    Technobarbarian wrote:
    "Republicans Admit They ‘Don’t Know’ if Biden Bribery Tapes
    ‘Really Exist’ ‘JUST A BLUFF’ Amid Trump’s legal woes,
    right-wingers have run wild with claims of “audio tapes”
    proving Biden took bribes. But Republicans now confess they have no
    clue about it."

"In recent weeks, and especially since former President Donald
    Trump was arraigned on federal charges of willfully mishandling
    classified documents, Republicans and right-wing media have been
    running wild with unsubstantiated claims about a foreign bribery
    scheme involving President Joe Biden.

The story really grew legs in the conservative media ecosphere this
    week when Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) hyped up the potential
    existence of “audio tapes” proving Biden accepted a $5 million bribe from a Ukrainian energy company while he was vice president.
    Citing an FD-1023, an FBI document memorializing a tip from a
    confidential source, Grassley noted that a source told the feds in
    2020 that a Burisma executive claimed to be in possession of 17
    recordings of Biden and his son Hunter discussing the criminal
    scheme.

“According to the 1023, the foreign national possesses two audio recordings of phone calls between him and then-Vice President Joe Biden,” Grassley said from the Senate floor on Monday. “These recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for
    the foreign national in case he got into a tight spot. The 1023
    also indicates that then-Vice President Joe Biden may have been
    involved in Burisma employing Hunter Biden.”

He added: “So, as I’ve repeatedly asked since going public with the existence of the 1023, what, if anything, has the Justice
    Department and FBI done to investigate?”

Yet, while top GOP lawmakers have breathlessly promoted these
    purported tapes as an absolute bombshell proving the corruption of
    the president and his family, they’ve simultaneously acknowledged
    that these recordings may not exist at all and could be “just a bluff.”"

LOL.
    You're shocked that Republicans have spaghetti, too? I'm shocked that
    you're shocked.
    I allege that they probably found a copy of The Schiff Spaghetti
    Manual on the dark web.
    --
    bill
    Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05