• Goonies house nut

From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 31 14:57:06 2023
    I have posted about this guy before. I don't think anyone should be surprised he didn't show up in court. I'm wondering if he was a no show because he found a more inventive way to kill himself.

"Man accused of leaving dead fish at 'Goonies' house fails to show up to court, docs say"

"A warrant is now out for the arrest of a man accused of leaving a dead fish at the “Goonies” house and then stealing a boat that capsized off the Oregon coast.

According to court documents, Jericho Labonte failed to show up to court Tuesday.

Labonte made national headlines in February when he allegedly left the dead fish at the “Goonies” house door.

Shortly after that fishy situation, officials said he stole a boat, and then got caught in rough seas.

The Coast Guard had to rescue Labonte and safely bring him to shore.

On March 8, he was charged with first-degree theft, second-degree criminal mischief and unauthorized use of a vehicle, among other things."

https://kval.com/news/local/man-accused-of-leaving-dead-fish-at-goonies-house-fails-to-show-up-to-court-docs-say

The "Goonies house" is a popular and somewhat controversial tourist destination. Controversial because it's just another house in an older residential area. Since there are no official hours, fences, or anything like that people show up any time
    they feel like it. They like to mimic the movie by dancing in the yard.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)