• =?UTF-8?Q?Right=2DWingers_Furious_That_Fox_News_Doesn=E2=80=99t_Hate_T?

From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 22 17:44:13 2023
    "Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do"

"Despite broadcasting hundreds of segments attacking trans people, platforming viciously transphobic guests, and relentlessly demonizing trans individuals who then receive harassment and death threats, it seems that Fox News is actually “woke” on
    matters of gender identity. That’s according to a report from the Daily Signal, a right-wing media outlet owned by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. The story is based on the leak of a Fox employee handbook dating from January 2021,
    which includes policies aimed at affirming staff members’ gender transitions. Employees can dress and use restrooms in accordance with their gender identity and are to be addressed by their preferred pronouns. All of which, for anti-trans hardliners,
    represents a grotesque betrayal of the brand’s supposed values.

The Daily Signal article notes that none of this is really up to Fox — the handbook policies conform to legal protections enforced by New York (where the company is based) and California (where it maintains a substantial workforce). But the grievance
    machine cares not for such excuses, and far-right influencers who see no room for compromise in their anti-LGBTQ hate campaign are condemning Fox as a secretly tolerant organization.

Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh, who released the anti-trans propaganda film What Is a Woman? last year, was particularly critical, claiming that he had been “blacklisted” by Fox after several appearances because of his extreme hostility to the
    transgender community. In a Twitter thread, Walsh fumed that the network “needs to get the Bud Light treatment,” referring to a recent outcry on the right over the beer brand’s endorsement deal with trans performer and activist Dylan Mulvaney. (An
    anonymous Fox employee who spoke to the Daily Signal claimed that once Carlson had been sacked, executives issued instructions to stop bashing Mulvaney on air.) “They are actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting leftism in its
    most radical form,” Walsh concluded."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wingers-furious-fox-news-doesn-210930734.html

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From George Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Mon May 22 20:13:44 2023
    On 5/22/2023 7:44 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    "Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much As They Do"

"Despite broadcasting hundreds of segments attacking trans people, platforming viciously transphobic guests, and relentlessly demonizing trans individuals who then receive harassment and death threats, it seems that Fox News is actually “woke” on
    matters of gender identity. That’s according to a report from the Daily Signal, a right-wing media outlet owned by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. The story is based on the leak of a Fox employee handbook dating from January 2021,
    which includes policies aimed at affirming staff members’ gender transitions. Employees can dress and use restrooms in accordance with their gender identity and are to be addressed by their preferred pronouns. All of which, for anti-trans hardliners,

The Daily Signal article notes that none of this is really up to Fox — the handbook policies conform to legal protections enforced by New York (where the company is based) and California (where it maintains a substantial workforce). But the grievance
    machine cares not for such excuses, and far-right influencers who see no room for compromise in their anti-LGBTQ hate campaign are condemning Fox as a secretly tolerant organization.

Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh, who released the anti-trans propaganda film What Is a Woman? last year, was particularly critical, claiming that he had been “blacklisted” by Fox after several appearances because of his extreme hostility to the
    transgender community. In a Twitter thread, Walsh fumed that the network “needs to get the Bud Light treatment,” referring to a recent outcry on the right over the beer brand’s endorsement deal with trans performer and activist Dylan Mulvaney. (An
    anonymous Fox employee who spoke to the Daily Signal claimed that once Carlson had been sacked, executives issued instructions to stop bashing Mulvaney on air.) “They are actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting leftism in its

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/wingers-furious-fox-news-doesn-210930734.html

TB

You are one judgmental bastard. What are your criteria for determining
    right wingers hate transvestites? I, for one, don't hate any people,
    especially those I don't know. Just because I disagree with their chosen
    direction in life or their political misguidance doesn't mean I hate
    them. I think they have a few misfiring synapses but I don't hate them.
    Do you hate conservatives?
    --
    (Space holder for future brilliant signature line)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sticks@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Mon May 22 20:50:33 2023

Yeah, like anyone on the right side of issues give a flying fuck what
    Miles Klee and "The Rolling Stone" have to say about anything.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sticks@21:1/5 to George Anthony on Mon May 22 20:55:31 2023
    On 5/22/2023 8:13 PM, George Anthony wrote:
    "Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much
    As They Do"

"Despite broadcasting hundreds of segments attacking trans people,
    platforming viciously transphobic guests, and relentlessly demonizing
    trans individuals who then receive harassment and death threats, it
    seems that Fox News is actually “woke” on matters of gender identity.
    That’s according to a report from the Daily Signal, a right-wing media
    outlet owned by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank.
    The story is based on the leak of a Fox employee handbook dating from
    January 2021, which includes policies aimed at affirming staff
    members’ gender transitions. Employees can dress and use restrooms in
    accordance with their gender identity and are to be addressed by their
    preferred pronouns. All of which, for anti-trans hardliners,

The Daily Signal article notes that none of this is really up to Fox —
    the handbook policies conform to legal protections enforced by New
    York (where the company is based) and California (where it maintains a
    substantial workforce). But the grievance machine cares not for such
    excuses, and far-right influencers who see no room for compromise in
    their anti-LGBTQ hate campaign are condemning Fox as a secretly
    tolerant organization.

Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh, who released the anti-trans
    propaganda film What Is a Woman? last year, was particularly critical,
    claiming that he had been “blacklisted” by Fox after several
    appearances because of his extreme hostility to the transgender
    community. In a Twitter thread, Walsh fumed that the network “needs to
    get the Bud Light treatment,” referring to a recent outcry on the
    right over the beer brand’s endorsement deal with trans performer and
    activist Dylan Mulvaney. (An anonymous Fox employee who spoke to the
    Daily Signal claimed that once Carlson had been sacked, executives
    issued instructions to stop bashing Mulvaney on air.) “They are
    actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting
    leftism in its most radical form,” Walsh concluded."

TB

You are one judgmental bastard. What are your criteria for determining
    right wingers hate transvestites? I, for one, don't hate any people, especially those I don't know. Just because I disagree with their chosen
     direction in life or their political misguidance doesn't mean I hate
    them. I think they have a few misfiring synapses but I don't hate them.

He's just quoting some retard at The Rolling Stone. Meaningless leftist drivel.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert caprel@21:1/5 to sticks on Mon May 22 19:10:48 2023
    On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 6:57:14 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
    On 5/22/2023 8:13 PM, George Anthony wrote:
    "Right-Wingers Furious That Fox News Doesn’t Hate Trans People As Much >> As They Do"

"Despite broadcasting hundreds of segments attacking trans people,
    platforming viciously transphobic guests, and relentlessly demonizing
    trans individuals who then receive harassment and death threats, it
    seems that Fox News is actually “woke” on matters of gender identity. >> That’s according to a report from the Daily Signal, a right-wing media >> outlet owned by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank.
    The story is based on the leak of a Fox employee handbook dating from
    January 2021, which includes policies aimed at affirming staff
    members’ gender transitions. Employees can dress and use restrooms in >> accordance with their gender identity and are to be addressed by their
    preferred pronouns. All of which, for anti-trans hardliners,

The Daily Signal article notes that none of this is really up to Fox — >> the handbook policies conform to legal protections enforced by New
    York (where the company is based) and California (where it maintains a
    substantial workforce). But the grievance machine cares not for such
    excuses, and far-right influencers who see no room for compromise in
    their anti-LGBTQ hate campaign are condemning Fox as a secretly
    tolerant organization.

Daily Wire columnist Matt Walsh, who released the anti-trans
    propaganda film What Is a Woman? last year, was particularly critical,
    claiming that he had been “blacklisted” by Fox after several
    appearances because of his extreme hostility to the transgender
    community. In a Twitter thread, Walsh fumed that the network “needs to >> get the Bud Light treatment,” referring to a recent outcry on the
    right over the beer brand’s endorsement deal with trans performer and >> activist Dylan Mulvaney. (An anonymous Fox employee who spoke to the
    Daily Signal claimed that once Carlson had been sacked, executives
    issued instructions to stop bashing Mulvaney on air.) “They are
    actively working to suppress conservative voices while promoting
    leftism in its most radical form,” Walsh concluded."

TB

You are one judgmental bastard. What are your criteria for determining right wingers hate transvestites? I, for one, don't hate any people, especially those I don't know. Just because I disagree with their chosen
    direction in life or their political misguidance doesn't mean I hate them. I think they have a few misfiring synapses but I don't hate them.
    He's just quoting some retard at The Rolling Stone. Meaningless leftist drivel.

You just jealous, that you cannot re-quote the brain dead

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05