• Budweiser Continues to Screw Up

From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to All on Sat May 6 02:50:59 2023
    Budweiser's CEO is an idiot.

"Anheuser-Busch InBev CEO on Dylan Mulvaney backlash: 'This was one can, one influencer'"

"According to CNN, Doukeris said there is "misinformation" surrounding Mulvaney's April 1 Instagram post, which showed a custom Bud Light can with her face on it. He explained that the post wasn’t an ad campaign, and the custom can is not for sale to
    the general public.

"We need to clarify the facts that this was one can, one influencer, one post and not a campaign," Doukeris said, per Fox Business. Anheuser-Busch InBev is an international brewer that was the result of a 2008 merger between Anheuser-Busch and InBev."

"Doukeris said it's too early to determine the economic impact of Mulvaney's post or the calls to boycott the brand, and that Bud Light's volume decline in the U.S. during April only represents 1% of the brand's global volume. He added that Bud Light is
    just one of many beer brands owned by Anheuser-Busch, so it likely won't impact the company's "full-year outlook," per CNN.

Anheuser-Busch owns numerous national and craft beer brands, including Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois, Budweiser and Busch Light.

But Doukeris said the company will provide financial support to frontline workers impacted by the boycott, including truckers, sales representatives, bar owners, servers and more."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anheuser-busch-inbev-ceo-dylan-164957548.html

Personally, I don't care about the impact. What I care about is that they courted Dylan because of her 1.8 million followers and then hung her out to dry when it didn't work out for them. There are many different brands of yeast piss that all
    taste pretty much the same as their's. I can easily find one that isn't made by complete assholes.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Sat May 6 12:28:56 2023
    On 5/6/23 4:50 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

"Anheuser-Busch InBev CEO on Dylan Mulvaney backlash: 'This was one can, one influencer'"

"According to CNN, Doukeris said there is "misinformation" surrounding Mulvaney's April 1 Instagram post, which showed a custom Bud Light can with her face on it. He explained that the post wasn’t an ad campaign, and the custom can is not for sale to
    the general public.

"We need to clarify the facts that this was one can, one influencer, one post and not a campaign," Doukeris said, per Fox Business. Anheuser-Busch InBev is an international brewer that was the result of a 2008 merger between Anheuser-Busch and InBev."

"Doukeris said it's too early to determine the economic impact of Mulvaney's post or the calls to boycott the brand, and that Bud Light's volume decline in the U.S. during April only represents 1% of the brand's global volume. He added that Bud Light
    is just one of many beer brands owned by Anheuser-Busch, so it likely won't impact the company's "full-year outlook," per CNN.

Anheuser-Busch owns numerous national and craft beer brands, including Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois, Budweiser and Busch Light.

But Doukeris said the company will provide financial support to frontline workers impacted by the boycott, including truckers, sales representatives, bar owners, servers and more."

Personally, I don't care about the impact. What I care about is that they courted Dylan because of her 1.8 million followers and then hung her out to dry when it didn't work out for them. There are many different brands of yeast piss that all
    taste pretty much the same as their's. I can easily find one that isn't made by complete assholes.

TB

It's "his"! His 1.8 million followers.
    --
    Democrats still standing behind Biden are showing an unparalleled level
    of stupidity.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Sat May 6 12:17:56 2023
    On Saturday, May 6, 2023 at 10:30:26 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    On 5/6/23 4:50 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

"According to CNN, Doukeris said there is "misinformation" surrounding Mulvaney's April 1 Instagram post, which showed a custom Bud Light can with her face on it. He explained that the post wasn’t an ad campaign, and the custom can is not for sale
    to the general public.

"Doukeris said it's too early to determine the economic impact of Mulvaney's post or the calls to boycott the brand, and that Bud Light's volume decline in the U.S. during April only represents 1% of the brand's global volume. He added that Bud Light
    is just one of many beer brands owned by Anheuser-Busch, so it likely won't impact the company's "full-year outlook," per CNN.

Personally, I don't care about the impact. What I care about is that they courted Dylan because of her 1.8 million followers and then hung her out to dry when it didn't work out for them. There are many different brands of yeast piss that all taste
    pretty much the same as their's. I can easily find one that isn't made by complete assholes.

TB
    It's "his"! His 1.8 million followers.
    --
    Democrats still standing behind Biden are showing an unparalleled level
    of stupidity.

I want to thank you for your efforts on behalf of the gender police. It's very important that no one escapes from the reservation, without proper notification.

tb

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bfh@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Sat May 6 15:20:17 2023
    Technobarbarian wrote:

"Anheuser-Busch InBev CEO on Dylan Mulvaney backlash: 'This was one
    can, one influencer'"

"According to CNN, Doukeris said there is "misinformation"
    surrounding Mulvaney's April 1 Instagram post, which showed a
    custom Bud Light can with her face on it. He explained that the
    post wasn’t an ad campaign, and the custom can is not for sale to
    the general public.

"We need to clarify the facts that this was one can, one
    influencer, one post and not a campaign," Doukeris said, per Fox
    Business. Anheuser-Busch InBev is an international brewer that was
    the result of a 2008 merger between Anheuser-Busch and InBev."

"Doukeris said it's too early to determine the economic impact of
    Mulvaney's post or the calls to boycott the brand, and that Bud
    Light's volume decline in the U.S. during April only represents 1%
    of the brand's global volume. He added that Bud Light is just one
    of many beer brands owned by Anheuser-Busch, so it likely won't
    impact the company's "full-year outlook," per CNN.

Anheuser-Busch owns numerous national and craft beer brands,
    including Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois, Budweiser and
    Busch Light.

But Doukeris said the company will provide financial support to
    frontline workers impacted by the boycott, including truckers,
    sales representatives, bar owners, servers and more."

Personally, I don't care about the impact. What I care about is
    that they courted Dylan because of her 1.8 million followers and
    then hung her out to dry when it didn't work out for them. There
    are many different brands of yeast piss that all taste pretty much
    the same as their's. I can easily find one that isn't made by
    complete assholes.

LOL. That from the same guy who - back in early April - said this: ---------------------------------------------------
    They're not worried about the branded merchandise you aren't buying.
    But, *YOU* and the rest of the nuts who think this is a big deal *ARE* "useful" to brands like NIke and Bud. In a day and age when it's
    difficult for advertising to break through the noise, *YOU* are
    magnifying their message. The people who *ARE* buying their
    merchandise will hear you--loud and clear. Brands like Nike and Bud
    are counting on it. You are part of their message and you do it all
    for free.
    -------------------------------------------------

Only took a month for you to pivot and reorient from them being
    brilliant advertisers to being "complete assholes". I guess that's a reasonable metric in the overall passage of time.

But I also have little doubt that they'll recover in the passage of
    time as the news cycle pedals rapidly on into the future.

--
    bill
    Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to sticks on Wed May 10 21:22:24 2023
    On Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 10:47:04 AM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
    On 5/8/2023 9:25 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    What a profound analogy for news cycles! I found the issue entertaining, and can't help wonder where that news cycle will peddle to next? Bud Lite is only something I'd drink in an emergency... So I had no dog in the fight....

My pard told me the Kansas had made a law, to prevent trans athletes from participating in any sport where the gender didn't match the birth certificate, to nip that in the bud! In the entire state of Kansas, there was prezactly one.... What a waste
    of energy over nuthin'! HawHawHaw!

Clarence Thomas Jr.
    Hey, this is important stuff and the problem goes all the way up to the Olympics. They have discovered that it isn't easy to separate the women from the men.

"Sex verification in sports (also known as gender verification, or loosely as gender determination or a sex test) occurs because eligibility of athletes to compete is restricted whenever sporting events are limited to a single sex, which is generally
    the case, as well as when events are limited to mixed-sex teams of defined composition (e.g., most pairs events). Practice has varied tremendously over time, across borders and by competitive level. Issues have arisen multiple times in the Olympic games
    and other high-profile sporting competitions, for example allegations that certain male athletes attempted to compete as women or that certain female athletes had intersex conditions perceived to give unfair advantage. The topic of sex verification is
    related to the more recent question of how to treat transgender people in sports. Sex verification is not typically conducted on athletes competing in the male category.
    As the second to the last sentence states, "sex verification is related
    to the more recent question of how to treat transgender people in
    sports." This is the question most people are interested in, not the
    other examples and case types mentioned. Nice try though.
    They go on to discussion notable examples.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_verification_in_sports

lol, You still don't get it. I absolutely do NOT expect to convince you of anything you don't already believe. It seldom, if ever, works that way here. The statement, "nice try",is completely meaningless. I'm not trying to do anything with you. If
    anything I'm playing to the people in the cheap seats. I participate here for my own amazement and amusement. Nothing more, nothing less.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Thu May 11 12:58:13 2023
    Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
    What a profound analogy for news cycles! I found the issue
    entertaining, and can't help wonder where that news cycle will peddle
    to next? Bud Lite is only something I'd drink in an emergency... So I
    had no dog in the fight....

My pard told me the Kansas had made a law, to prevent trans athletes
    from participating in any sport where the gender didn't match the
    birth certificate, to nip that in the bud! In the entire state of
    Kansas, there was prezactly one.... What a waste of energy over nuthin'! HawHawHaw!

Clarence Thomas Jr.
    Hey, this is important stuff and the problem goes all the way up to the
    Olympics. They have discovered that it isn't easy to separate the women from the men.

"Sex verification in sports (also known as gender verification, or
    loosely as gender determination or a sex test) occurs because
    eligibility of athletes to compete is restricted whenever sporting
    events are limited to a single sex, which is generally the case, as
    well as when events are limited to mixed-sex teams of defined
    composition (e.g., most pairs events). Practice has varied tremendously
    over time, across borders and by competitive level. Issues have arisen
    multiple times in the Olympic games and other high-profile sporting
    competitions, for example allegations that certain male athletes
    attempted to compete as women or that certain female athletes had
    intersex conditions perceived to give unfair advantage. The topic of
    sex verification is related to the more recent question of how to treat
    transgender people in sports. Sex verification is not typically
    conducted on athletes competing in the male category.

lol, You still don't get it. I absolutely do NOT expect to convince
    you of anything you don't already believe. It seldom, if ever, works that
    way here. The statement, "nice try",is completely meaningless. I'm not
    trying to do anything with you. If anything I'm playing to the people in
    the cheap seats. I participate here for my own amazement and amusement. Nothing more, nothing less.

TB

Your self-importance is beyond the bounds of possibility.

--
    Liberals suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their political views
    are wrong but they stick with them anyway.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sticks@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Thu May 11 09:33:24 2023
    On 5/10/2023 11:22 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    What a profound analogy for news cycles! I found the issue entertaining, and can't help wonder where that news cycle will peddle to next? Bud Lite is only something I'd drink in an emergency... So I had no dog in the fight....

My pard told me the Kansas had made a law, to prevent trans athletes from participating in any sport where the gender didn't match the birth certificate, to nip that in the bud! In the entire state of Kansas, there was prezactly one.... What a waste
    of energy over nuthin'! HawHawHaw!

Clarence Thomas Jr.
    Hey, this is important stuff and the problem goes all the way up to the Olympics. They have discovered that it isn't easy to separate the women from the men.

"Sex verification in sports (also known as gender verification, or loosely as gender determination or a sex test) occurs because eligibility of athletes to compete is restricted whenever sporting events are limited to a single sex, which is generally
    the case, as well as when events are limited to mixed-sex teams of defined composition (e.g., most pairs events). Practice has varied tremendously over time, across borders and by competitive level. Issues have arisen multiple times in the Olympic games
    and other high-profile sporting competitions, for example allegations that certain male athletes attempted to compete as women or that certain female athletes had intersex conditions perceived to give unfair advantage. The topic of sex verification is
    related to the more recent question of how to treat transgender people in sports. Sex verification is not typically conducted on athletes competing in the male category.

lol, You still don't get it. I absolutely do NOT expect to convince you of anything you don't already believe. It seldom, if ever, works that way here. The statement, "nice try",is completely meaningless. I'm not trying to do anything with you.
    If anything I'm playing to the people in the cheap seats. I participate here for my own amazement and amusement. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ha! You think you're special? What do you think we all do? My "nice
    try" was meaningless to you because you can't see outside your little
    box. It was referring to your attempt at changing the subject. You
    would like to mix men who think they can become women, with people who
    were BORN with medical conditions that make them different than the
    majority of other people born of the same sex.

Now, you're just getting boring.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05