• A Trump who understands basic math

From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 18 16:55:36 2023
    "Jr. calls for an end to the conservative-led boycott"

"Trump Jr., who frequently rails against what he deems as "woke" influences in American society, is usually fighting alongside conservatives on many issues, but he broke away from the movement as it related to Anheuser-Busch.

"I'm not for destroying an American, an iconic company, for something like this. The company itself doesn't participate in the same leftist nonsense as the other big conglomerates," he said, arguing that Anheuser-Busch had a conservative lean in their
    political donations.

According to OpenSecrets, Anheuser-Busch and individuals affiliated with the company donated $514,375 to the National Republican Senatorial Committee in the 2022 election cycle; individuals with ties to the company also gave $464,505 to the National
    Republican Congressional Committee for the same cycle.

"Frankly, they don't participate in the same woke garbage that other people in the beer industry actually do, who are significantly worse offenders when I looked into it," he continued. "But if they do this again, then it's on them! Then, screw them.""

Cool, I figure it's only a matter of time until Bud offends conservatives again. The math won't look any worse next time around. You don't get to be a major company unless you understand the rules. The Benjamins rule. LOL

(When you think about it, Beer companies are probably spending a smaller percentage of their profit on politicians now than they ever have in their entire history.)

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)