• OT? - A Compelling Reason?

From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to All on Sun Apr 16 19:46:11 2023
    Who makes that decision? Is there a review board? Oversight? These
    liberals are insane!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-bill-allow-medical-transgender-interventions-minors-without-parental-consent

--
    Recently discoverd by Brenden Whitworth - “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it...” - Warren Buffett.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bfh@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Sun Apr 16 22:24:16 2023
    George.Anthony wrote:
    liberals are insane!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-bill-allow-medical-transgender-interventions-minors-without-parental-consent

But parental consent is required for a field trip. ----------------------------------------------------
    "Seattle Public Schools Parent/Guardian Authorization for Day Field Trip"
    ---------------------------------------------------- https://www.seattleschools.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/ParentAuthDayFT.pdf

Woke dumbassedness literally has no limits.

--
    bill
    Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Tue Apr 18 15:11:30 2023
    On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 5:46:15 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    liberals are insane!

--
    Recently discoverd by Brenden Whitworth - “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it...” - Warren Buffett.

If you were able to read beyond the stuff the Fakes News perpetual outrage machine spoon feeds you, you would know the answer to your question. It's only a secret on Fakes News.

I think this is a terrible idea. We should go back to the traditional method of dealing with these problems. Back in the good old days about the only option most kids had was to run away and live on the streets.

Late in the last century one of my nieces ran away from home In Washington. My sister, who lives in Oregon, called the authorities there. She found out they couldn't and wouldn't help here there because there was no law against running away from
    home. The police did eventually pick the kid up because she was the lookout and getaway driver for two smart young men who were doing armed home invasions. They couldn't prove she had done anything wrong, but they were sort of stuck with her. They
    authorities called my sister and told her she needed to go up there and pick up her kid. She refused. She told them there had to be some consequences. The authorities disagreed and kept calling. After about a month my sister brought her home, with a much
    better attitude.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Tue Apr 18 17:50:30 2023
    On 4/18/2023 5:11 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    liberals are insane!

--
    Recently discoverd by Brenden Whitworth - “It takes 20 years to build a
    reputation and five minutes to ruin it...” - Warren Buffett.

If you were able to read beyond the stuff the Fakes News perpetual outrage machine spoon feeds you, you would know the answer to your question. It's only a secret on Fakes News.

I think this is a terrible idea. We should go back to the traditional method of dealing with these problems. Back in the good old days about the only option most kids had was to run away and live on the streets.

Late in the last century one of my nieces ran away from home In Washington. My sister, who lives in Oregon, called the authorities there. She found out they couldn't and wouldn't help here there because there was no law against running away
    from home. The police did eventually pick the kid up because she was the lookout and getaway driver for two smart young men who were doing armed home invasions. They couldn't prove she had done anything wrong, but they were sort of stuck with her. They
    authorities called my sister and told her she needed to go up there and pick up her kid. She refused. She told them there had to be some consequences. The authorities disagreed and kept calling. After about a month my sister brought her home, with a much
    better attitude.

TB

Another needlessly wordy non-answer.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Tue Apr 18 16:58:26 2023
    On Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 3:50:33 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    liberals are insane!

--
    Recently discoverd by Brenden Whitworth - “It takes 20 years to build a >> reputation and five minutes to ruin it...” - Warren Buffett.

Late in the last century one of my nieces ran away from home In Washington. My sister, who lives in Oregon, called the authorities there. She found out they couldn't and wouldn't help here there because there was no law against running away from home.
    The police did eventually pick the kid up because she was the lookout and getaway driver for two smart young men who were doing armed home invasions. They couldn't prove she had done anything wrong, but they were sort of stuck with her. They authorities
    called my sister and told her she needed to go up there and pick up her kid. She refused. She told them there had to be some consequences. The authorities disagreed and kept calling. After about a month my sister brought her home, with a much better
    attitude.

TB
    --

Watching you whine because you're too lame to figure it out yourself is just too much fun. Anyone who expects non-RV answers here deserves what they get.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Tue Apr 18 20:07:29 2023
    On 4/18/2023 6:58 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Tuesday, April 18, 2023 at 3:50:33 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    liberals are insane!

--
    Recently discoverd by Brenden Whitworth - “It takes 20 years to build a >>>> reputation and five minutes to ruin it...” - Warren Buffett.

Late in the last century one of my nieces ran away from home In Washington. My sister, who lives in Oregon, called the authorities there. She found out they couldn't and wouldn't help here there because there was no law against running away from home.
    The police did eventually pick the kid up because she was the lookout and getaway driver for two smart young men who were doing armed home invasions. They couldn't prove she had done anything wrong, but they were sort of stuck with her. They authorities
    called my sister and told her she needed to go up there and pick up her kid. She refused. She told them there had to be some consequences. The authorities disagreed and kept calling. After about a month my sister brought her home, with a much better
    attitude.

TB
    --
    Recently discoverd by Brenden Whitworth - “It takes 20 years to build a
    reputation and five minutes to ruin it...” - Warren Buffett.

Watching you whine because you're too lame to figure it out yourself is just too much fun. Anyone who expects non-RV answers here deserves what they get.

TB

WHAT?! Even your somewhat terse replies make no sense.
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05