• As the Worm Squirms

From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 3 21:47:32 2023
    I thought this little bit of the soap opera was particularly humorous.

"Trump fears Melania's wrath if he uses lawyers' proposed Stormy Daniels defense: report"

"Former President Donald Trump's lawyers think they have a surefire defense if he gets hit with charges over his hush-money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels -- but Rolling Stone reports that he's been reluctant to pull the trigger.

According to Rolling Stone's sources, Trump's lawyers are telling him to claim that he made hush-money payments to Daniels so as not to hurt his marriage with wife Melania Trump, rather than trying to cover up news of their affair ahead of the 2016
    presidential election.

The trouble is, however, that Trump has insisted to Melania that the affair never happened, and that admitting it did happen would invite her wrath.

Former Trump White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told Rolling Stone that Trump has long seemed particularly fearful of Melania's reaction to his affair with Daniels, which occurred shortly after the former first lady had given birth to their
    first child, Barron Trump."
    [snip]

Melania strikes me as a smart woman. She might have let #45 think she believed him. I don't think she's dumb enough that she believes anything he says.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-stormy-daniels-2659370041/

Melania must have found Stormy's description of the affair interesting.

"The Guardian obtained a copy of the yet-to-be released book, Full Disclosure, in which she describes their sexual interactions in unfortunate, but politically important detail. His penis is shaped like a toadstool.

She describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not freakishly small."

"He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool..."

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion.""

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23301515/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-penis-mushroom/

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From bfh@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Sat Feb 4 01:17:12 2023
    Technobarbarian wrote:
    I thought this little bit of the soap opera was particularly
    humorous.

"Trump fears Melania's wrath if he uses lawyers' proposed Stormy
    Daniels defense: report"

"Former President Donald Trump's lawyers think they have a surefire
    defense if he gets hit with charges over his hush-money payments to
    adult film star Stormy Daniels -- but Rolling Stone reports that
    he's been reluctant to pull the trigger.

According to Rolling Stone's sources, Trump's lawyers are telling
    him to claim that he made hush-money payments to Daniels so as not
    to hurt his marriage with wife Melania Trump, rather than trying to
    cover up news of their affair ahead of the 2016 presidential
    election.

The trouble is, however, that Trump has insisted to Melania that
    the affair never happened, and that admitting it did happen would
    invite her wrath.

Former Trump White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told
    Rolling Stone that Trump has long seemed particularly fearful of
    Melania's reaction to his affair with Daniels, which occurred
    shortly after the former first lady had given birth to their first
    child, Barron Trump." [snip]

Melania strikes me as a smart woman. She might have let #45 think
    she believed him. I don't think she's dumb enough that she believes
    anything he says.

Melania must have found Stormy's description of the affair
    interesting.

"The Guardian obtained a copy of the yet-to-be released book, Full Disclosure, in which she describes their sexual interactions in
    unfortunate, but politically important detail. His penis is shaped
    like a toadstool.

She describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not
    freakishly small."

"He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge
    mushroom head. Like a toadstool..."

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti
    pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but
    clearly, he didn't share that opinion.""

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23301515/stormy-daniels-donald-trump-penis-mushroom/

I allege that Snopes is losing sleep over how to go about
    fact-checking that.

--
    bill
    Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Sat Feb 4 10:03:27 2023
    On 2/3/2023 11:47 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    I thought this little bit of the soap opera was particularly humorous.

"Trump fears Melania's wrath if he uses lawyers' proposed Stormy Daniels defense: report"

"Former President Donald Trump's lawyers think they have a surefire defense if he gets hit with charges over his hush-money payments to adult film star Stormy Daniels -- but Rolling Stone reports that he's been reluctant to pull the trigger.

According to Rolling Stone's sources, Trump's lawyers are telling him to claim that he made hush-money payments to Daniels so as not to hurt his marriage with wife Melania Trump, rather than trying to cover up news of their affair ahead of the 2016
    presidential election.

The trouble is, however, that Trump has insisted to Melania that the affair never happened, and that admitting it did happen would invite her wrath.

Former Trump White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham told Rolling Stone that Trump has long seemed particularly fearful of Melania's reaction to his affair with Daniels, which occurred shortly after the former first lady had given birth to their
    first child, Barron Trump."
    [snip]

Melania strikes me as a smart woman. She might have let #45 think she believed him. I don't think she's dumb enough that she believes anything he says.

Melania must have found Stormy's description of the affair interesting.

"The Guardian obtained a copy of the yet-to-be released book, Full Disclosure, in which she describes their sexual interactions in unfortunate, but politically important detail. His penis is shaped like a toadstool.

She describes Trump's penis as "smaller than average" but "not freakishly small."

"He knows he has an unusual penis," Daniels writes. "It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool..."

"I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

"It may have been the least impressive sex I'd ever had, but clearly, he didn't share that opinion.""

TB

It's no surprise that a kinky ass like you would be enamored with
    Trump's dick. After all, he lives in your vacuous head 24/7. I bet
    you're wishing he could be one of your deviant sex acquaintances.

--
    "I just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to reverse
    and leaving the scene."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05