• Atardis Motorhome Design - GIF Animation

From Catmobile@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 7 13:07:36 2022
    Hello Everyone :-)

My attorney just told me that it is safe to post the details on my website now so here it is if anybody is still interested.

https://atardis.com/atardis.gif

Does it really have everything on the list ?
    I still haven't decided if I'm going to have one built in the US or the UK.

Catmobile :-)
    Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to Catmobile on Sat Oct 8 10:07:33 2022
    On 10/7/2022 1:07 PM, Catmobile wrote:
    Hello Everyone :-)

My attorney just told me that it is safe to post the details on my website now so here it is if anybody is still interested.

https://atardis.com/atardis.gif

Does it really have everything on the list ?
    I still haven't decided if I'm going to have one built in the US or the UK.

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

As expected, I'm underwhelmed. Do you plan to store all your
    camping supplies and gear in that rig, or will that require a second
    Tardis? I think I saw parts of that rig appearing and disappearing. Like
    maybe a bath tub? Where will this stuff be stored? I didn't see anything
    even faintly patent-able. Could you point out that part and tell us how
    it works?

I'm going to make a bold prediction based on your past history.
    This rig will never be built by anyone. Unless I'm missing something
    this rig is not even close to being a practical RV.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Catmobile@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Sat Oct 8 14:30:36 2022
    I cannot expect it to have the same amount of space as larger and longer motorhomes but it already has more storage space than many motorhomes and campervans of comparable lengths. If you don't use the overcab bed for sleeping you can store a lot of
    things up there. Most campervans have little room for storage under the floor and don't have an overcab bed because they are made to be lower to look like a van. You can also have storage compartments under the main bed and the dinette seats and the
    wardrobe is larger than what you would find in many, if not most, campervans.

I have a foldable bathtub at home which is about 8" thick when folded and there are some on Amazon that can be made a lot thinner. I like to take a bath more than most people do so I would install a good tankless water heater and use my tub whenever
    there are hook-ups available.

The patent examiners will have to do more search but I think I already have more patentable features than I want to patent.

1. Lounge with a retractable couch and a counter that can be selectively deployed between a dinette and a kitchen unit when the slides are in their extended positions
    2. Two-way expandable Jack-and-Jill bathroom
    3. A deck with foldable side panels and a retractable cover which can be partially lowered to form an enclosed sleeping compartment.

But if anybody happens to know of an existing motorhome or trailer with any of these features please let me know.

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 10:07:38 AM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
    Tardis? I think I saw parts of that rig appearing and disappearing. Like maybe a bath tub? Where will this stuff be stored? I didn't see anything even faintly patent-able. Could you point out that part and tell us how
    it works?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From filmbydon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Catmobile on Sat Oct 8 19:32:26 2022
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 2:30:38 PM UTC-7, Catmobile wrote:
    I cannot expect it to have the same amount of space as larger and longer motorhomes but it already has more storage space than many motorhomes and campervans of comparable lengths. If you don't use the overcab bed for sleeping you can store a lot of
    things up there. Most campervans have little room for storage under the floor and don't have an overcab bed because they are made to be lower to look like a van. You can also have storage compartments under the main bed and the dinette seats and the

I have a foldable bathtub at home which is about 8" thick when folded and there are some on Amazon that can be made a lot thinner. I like to take a bath more than most people do so I would install a good tankless water heater and use my tub whenever

The patent examiners will have to do more search but I think I already have more patentable features than I want to patent.

1. Lounge with a retractable couch and a counter that can be selectively deployed between a dinette and a kitchen unit when the slides are in their extended positions
    3. A deck with foldable side panels and a retractable cover which can be partially lowered to form an enclosed sleeping compartment.

But if anybody happens to know of an existing motorhome or trailer with any of these features please let me know.
    Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com
    camping supplies and gear in that rig, or will that require a second Tardis? I think I saw parts of that rig appearing and disappearing. Like maybe a bath tub? Where will this stuff be stored? I didn't see anything even faintly patent-able. Could you point out that part and tell us how
    it works?

The Wright Bros laughed at their naysayers! You should too! After all, history, proved their dream could be reality! Don't be discouraged, follow your calling.... Let TB sleep in those quaint little hotels, where they exchange the top sheet for
    the bottom, on an as needed basis..... Your destiny awaits... Proceed onward!

Just a Well Wisher

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to Catmobile on Sat Oct 8 19:29:36 2022
    On 10/8/2022 2:30 PM, Catmobile wrote:

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

Tardis? I think I saw parts of that rig appearing and disappearing. Like
    maybe a bath tub? Where will this stuff be stored? I didn't see anything
    even faintly patent-able. Could you point out that part and tell us how
    it works?

Putting simple ideas inside of an RV doesn't make them any more patent-able than they were outside of an RV. Or, to be more precise, you
    can't get a patent on any of this that you could enforce. But, you be
    you. You can get a patent on just about anything these days. The trick
    is enforcing it. The only place you could have any hope of enforcing
    your patent is in your dreams. There's just a shit ton of "prior art".
    You can't patent a couch and a counter, even if you put them together.

What's next? Are you planning on patenting these ideas for: homes, offices, boats, airplanes and submarines?

At one point in the past I worked for a guy who was making a direct
    copy of one of his competitor's chairs. The competitor threatened to
    sue. What they both found out is that you can't patent a chair and the competitor didn't have any more right to the that design than anyone
    else. He had copied it from somewhere else, but it wouldn't have made
    any difference because you can't patent a chair.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to film...@gmail.com on Sat Oct 8 20:38:18 2022
    On 10/8/2022 7:32 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
    wardrobe is larger than what you would find in many, if not most, campervans. >>

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 10:07:38 AM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote: >>> ...
    Tardis? I think I saw parts of that rig appearing and disappearing. Like >>> maybe a bath tub? Where will this stuff be stored? I didn't see anything >>> even faintly patent-able. Could you point out that part and tell us how
    it works?

The Wright Bros laughed at their naysayers! You should too! After all, history, proved their dream could be reality! Don't be discouraged, follow your calling.... Let TB sleep in those quaint little hotels, where they exchange the top sheet for
    the bottom, on an as needed basis..... Your destiny awaits... Proceed onward!

Just a Well Wisher

An RV is just another tool. I use it when and where it's
    appropriate. From my barbaric point of view some of ya'll get too caught
    up in the romance. I haven't brought home any crabs or other bugs I
    didn't want, so far--and that includes some very odd places, by American
    and sometimes Mexican standards, in Mexico. (In southern Mexico I prefer
    the old fashioned places that have sturdy hooks for hammocks. :-) )

I'm headed for the Harbor View Inn and RV park in Garibaldi again because it's just a short walk from there to my favorite crabbing dock.
    I expect to bring back a ton of Dungeness crabs--again. It should be
    happy hunting until the commercial season starts, which should be
    December 1st at the earliest. I grew up on the coast and I'm still just
    plain amazed at how many crabs there are out there. In the first 6 weeks
    of the season the commercial crabbers will hoover up so many males that
    the fishery won't be profitable enough for most of them. It's good thing
    we toss back all the females and young males.

I do agree that, in general, people should follow their dreams.
    With a lot of obvious exceptions. I am a seriously bad example of this.
    There are many ways your "dreams" can get in the way of where you really
    want to go. I see a lot of "all terrain" vehicles around here that never
    leave the pavement. At this point it would seem strange if Catmobile was more.......hmmmm.....conventional.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Catmobile@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Sat Oct 8 22:37:25 2022
    You haven't seen my claims and each of my independent claims is more than just one or two lines that I posted here. I have no reason to post them now because they're most likely going to be changed before a patent is issued.

I paid a patent law firm to have a search done by a former patent examiner and he didn't find anything close to my designs but there is still no guarantee that I'll get a good patent because others may have come up with similar designs during the past
    few years that I'm not aware of.

And even if I get a good patent I may not try to enforce it. I'm not trying to make money and my main objective is to prevent others from patenting variations of my designs.

If anybody can show me a better way to put the same things in a single-level 20-foot motorhome then I won't have to waste any more time on this project.

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 7:29:44 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
    Putting simple ideas inside of an RV doesn't make them any more
    patent-able than they were outside of an RV. Or, to be more precise, you can't get a patent on any of this that you could enforce. But, you be

What's next? Are you planning on patenting these ideas for: homes,
    offices, boats, airplanes and submarines?

sue. What they both found out is that you can't patent a chair and the competitor didn't have any more right to the that design than anyone
    TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From filmbydon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Sat Oct 8 22:31:14 2022
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 8:38:27 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 10:07:38 AM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote: >>> ...
    Tardis? I think I saw parts of that rig appearing and disappearing. Like >>> maybe a bath tub? Where will this stuff be stored? I didn't see anything >>> even faintly patent-able. Could you point out that part and tell us how >>> it works?

The Wright Bros laughed at their naysayers! You should too! After all, history, proved their dream could be reality! Don't be discouraged, follow your calling.... Let TB sleep in those quaint little hotels, where they exchange the top sheet for the
    bottom, on an as needed basis..... Your destiny awaits... Proceed onward!

Just a Well Wisher

I'm headed for the Harbor View Inn and RV park in Garibaldi again
    because it's just a short walk from there to my favorite crabbing dock.
    December 1st at the earliest. I grew up on the coast and I'm still just plain amazed at how many crabs there are out there. In the first 6 weeks

With a lot of obvious exceptions. I am a seriously bad example of this. There are many ways your "dreams" can get in the way of where you really want to go. I see a lot of "all terrain" vehicles around here that never leave the pavement. At this point it would seem strange if Catmobile was more.......hmmmm.....conventional.

TB

Your unadulterated crabbing tales make me drool in envy! You must have a satisfied gloating feeling from sitting on a freezer full of those tasty boogers... Do you clean before freezing, or fold them up, just they were sleeping in Davy Jone's loving
    whatevers, prior to stocking your freezer?
    Don

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to film...@gmail.com on Tue Oct 11 13:41:51 2022
    On 10/8/2022 10:31 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 8:38:27 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
    wardrobe is larger than what you would find in many, if not most, campervans. >>>>

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com
    On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 10:07:38 AM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote: >>>>> ...
    camping supplies and gear in that rig, or will that require a second >>>>> Tardis? I think I saw parts of that rig appearing and disappearing. Like >>>>> maybe a bath tub? Where will this stuff be stored? I didn't see anything >>>>> even faintly patent-able. Could you point out that part and tell us how >>>>> it works?

This rig will never be built by anyone. Unless I'm missing something >>>>> this rig is not even close to being a practical RV.

The Wright Bros laughed at their naysayers! You should too! After all, history, proved their dream could be reality! Don't be discouraged, follow your calling.... Let TB sleep in those quaint little hotels, where they exchange the top sheet for the
    bottom, on an as needed basis..... Your destiny awaits... Proceed onward!

Just a Well Wisher

I'm headed for the Harbor View Inn and RV park in Garibaldi again
    because it's just a short walk from there to my favorite crabbing dock.
    December 1st at the earliest. I grew up on the coast and I'm still just
    plain amazed at how many crabs there are out there. In the first 6 weeks

With a lot of obvious exceptions. I am a seriously bad example of this.
    There are many ways your "dreams" can get in the way of where you really
    want to go. I see a lot of "all terrain" vehicles around here that never
    leave the pavement. At this point it would seem strange if Catmobile was
    more.......hmmmm.....conventional.

TB

Your unadulterated crabbing tales make me drool in envy! You must have a satisfied gloating feeling from sitting on a freezer full of those tasty boogers... Do you clean before freezing, or fold them up, just they were sleeping in Davy Jone's
    loving whatevers, prior to stocking your freezer?
    Don

What, do you think I'm some sort of savage? Fish and Game suggests
    that sport crabbers clean their crabs before cooking. I use this
    ridiculously expensive device because it's quick and easy.

https://tealcrab.com/product/crackn-crab-cleaner-gauge/

And a video here that shows how it works. It's ridiculously simple,
    but it's also a stainless steel crab gauge. And it works as advertised.

https://tealcrab.com/about/

I usually clean them on one of the picnic tables the port provides
    on that side of the big gravel parking lot and throw the remains to the seagulls. They provide garbage cans for anything the seagulls won't eat.
    If I'm not going to steam them right away I toss them on ice until I'm
    ready to cook them. After I steam them I wrap up the ones that I can't
    eat right away I toss them in the freezer. I figure that future me can
    shell his own crabs when he's ready to eat them.

The crazy people who show up to crab off the dock are only a small
    part of the action in a small town. A lot of big boats launch there and
    they have to leave the trailers somewhere, along with assorted vehicles
    of all sorts. I haven't seen the commercial fishermen landing salmon in Garibaldi this year, so the sport fishermen with boats are where most of
    the money is. There are some small assorted fisheries operating out of
    there. The guy with a big oyster barge is probably one of the biggest
    that we see there. Some of the commercial crabbers will stage their
    traps there before the season starts. The Coast Guard has most of their
    station on one side of the parking lot. This includes a landing pad for
    their helicopters. The local ambulance service has their station there
    and the garbage trucks are headquartered there. Along with other port associated activity. So it's a big parking lot and a busy place.

And now, I have some fresh crab that needs my attention.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to Catmobile on Tue Oct 11 17:00:22 2022
    On 10/8/2022 10:37 PM, Catmobile wrote:

You haven't seen my claims and each of my independent claims is more than just one or two lines that I posted here. I have no reason to post them now because they're most likely going to be changed before a patent is issued.

I paid a patent law firm to have a search done by a former patent examiner and he didn't find anything close to my designs but there is still no guarantee that I'll get a good patent because others may have come up with similar designs during the past

And even if I get a good patent I may not try to enforce it. I'm not trying to make money and my main objective is to prevent others from patenting variations of my designs.

If anybody can show me a better way to put the same things in a single-level 20-foot motorhome then I won't have to waste any more time on this project.

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 7:29:44 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
    Putting simple ideas inside of an RV doesn't make them any more
    patent-able than they were outside of an RV. Or, to be more precise, you
    can't get a patent on any of this that you could enforce. But, you be

What's next? Are you planning on patenting these ideas for: homes,
    offices, boats, airplanes and submarines?

sue. What they both found out is that you can't patent a chair and the
    competitor didn't have any more right to the that design than anyone
    TB

I understand that you don't care whether or not your patent is
    actually enforceable, BUT, that is still a good measure of the value of
    a patent.

I can certainly believe that you haven't actually revealed your
    invention because it's hard to see in what you've shown us or said. No
    matter what you put it in, how many times you fold it, and whatever name
    you give it, you can't patent a folding "Jack and Jill", partition,
    unless you've invented new hardware for it. I can't imagine the person
    who would need that often enough to make it worth owning and dragging
    around.

I seriously did know a guy whose grandfather had made a lot of
    money by being the first person to come up with one the right shapes for
    the aluminum extrusion for screen doors. There are a lot of ways to do
    it, but the right ways are easy to make, hold up well and use the least possible amount of aluminum.

It could be that no one is doing what you want to do because
    there's little or no demand for it. Your designs are extremely limited
    to very specific customers. You appear to have a fetish for cramming as
    many people as possible in as little space as possible. Your designs
    seek to sell luxury goods to people who are generally traveling on a
    more limited budget.

For me, one of the funny things here is that I agree with
    Catmobile on the ideal size for an RV--for two people. Just about
    everything I have folds, deflates or collapses one way or another. My
    wife's one condition for camping with me was that she could get a hot
    shower every morning. As long as we have enough water she can get a hot
    shower anytime and any place she wants. I don't need any slides or
    hydraulics, because that's just a shit ton of weight and engineering I
    don't need to go flying down the highway with, much less drag back into
    the woods.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Catmobile@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Tue Oct 11 22:46:48 2022
    Tesla doesn't enforce its patents either.

It's my attorney's job to submit the claims to the patent office and argue with the patent examiner. It's not my job to post them here and argue with anybody else and my attorney wouldn't want me to do this. If I thought I could do a better job than he
    can I wouldn't have hired a patent attorney.

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 5:00:47 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
    a patent.

invention because it's hard to see in what you've shown us or said. No matter what you put it in, how many times you fold it, and whatever name
    who would need that often enough to make it worth owning and dragging around.
    TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to Catmobile on Wed Oct 12 08:09:48 2022
    On 10/11/2022 10:46 PM, Catmobile wrote:

Tesla doesn't enforce its patents either.

It's my attorney's job to submit the claims to the patent office and argue with the patent examiner. It's not my job to post them here and argue with anybody else and my attorney wouldn't want me to do this. If I thought I could do a better job than he
    can I wouldn't have hired a patent attorney.

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 5:00:47 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
    a patent.

invention because it's hard to see in what you've shown us or said. No
    matter what you put it in, how many times you fold it, and whatever name
    who would need that often enough to make it worth owning and dragging
    around.
    TB

The fact that Tesla is not interested in protecting any of their thousands of patents should give you some idea of their actual value.

I'm crazy enough that I would appreciate it if you posted your
    patent application or the actual patent somewhere, when and if you can.

I had no idea that RORT was a job for you. I had assumed you were
    just yacking, like everyone else here. We all choose what we want to
    yack about. If you don't want to discuss your "inventions" here I don't
    think anyone will argue with you about that.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to Catmobile on Fri Oct 14 09:26:24 2022

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

Well cool! I'm up for the challenge. Lets start with "Jack or
    Jill" restrooms. You can have as many as you want. My design has many advantages. Less weight, less cost, if you place them carefully you
    won't have to smell anyone else. Throw in an inflatable wading pool and
    you can have a luxury bathroom that's bigger than your little folding tub.

https://www.amazon.com/Pop-Up-Privacy-Tent-Lightweight/dp/B07NQW55KV

"Pop Up Privacy Tent Instant Portable Outdoor Shower Tent, Camp Toilet, Changing Room, Rain Shelter with Window for Camping and Beach Easy Set
    Up, Foldable with Carry Bag Lightweight and Sturdy"

https://www.amazon.com/72-HRS-Emergencies-Preparedness-Backcountry/dp/B07DSQDX4T/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=bucket%2Btoilet%2Bseat&qid=1665763183&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI1LjE2IiwicXNhIjoiNC4wOCIsInFzcCI6IjMuNzAifQ%3D%3D&sr=8-1-spons&th=1

"72 HRS Premium Portable Camping Toilet Seat with Lid for Camping,
    Hiking, Emergencies - Perfect for Emergency Preparedness, Backcountry,
    Car, Boat, Road Trips (No Bucket)"

With my design for a seating area you can use the ground instead
    of packing around an extra floor and all of the machinery that goes with
    it. Millions of people use this design so I don't think I can patent it,
    unless maybe I give it an extra leg or something.

https://www.amazon.com/UNIQUECANOPY-Pop-Up-Canopy-Commercial/dp/B07C2KM8BJ/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=20YVVBQ9PLWB4&keywords=pop%2Bup%2Bshelter%2Bwith%2Bwalls&qid=1665763426&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI0LjA1IiwicXNhIjoiMi43MyIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=popup%2Bshelt%
    2Caps%2C186&sr=8-3-spons&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.2b70bf2b-6730-4ccf-ab97-eb60747b8daf&th=1

"UNIQUECANOPY 10'x20' Ez Pop Up Canopy Tent Commercial Instant Shelter,
    with 4 Removable Zippered Side Walls and Heavy Duty Roller Bag, 6 Sand
    Bags Dark Green"

This also has the advantage of getting people outside of the RV
    for awhile.

And then there's tables and chairs that operate independently. Oh
    my, that's a tough one.

https://www.amazon.com/Folding-Tables-Portable-Foldable-Backyard/dp/B097ZRJPK2/ref=sr_1_6?crid=22IG2D5ILLIZR&keywords=folding%2Btable&qid=1665763607&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI3Ljc0IiwicXNhIjoiNy4xMiIsInFzcCI6IjYuNTEifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=folding%2Btable%2Caps%2C148&sr=8-
    6&th=1

Folding Tables, Plastic 6ft Folding Table,Half Portable Foldable Table
    for Parties, Backyard Events,White

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D4JYR62/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=91de41cc1f03076ba2401b805e8c3ce1&content-id=amzn1.sym.53aae2ac-0129-49a5-9c09-6530a9e11786%3Aamzn1.sym.53aae2ac-0129-49a5-9c09-6530a9e11786&hsa_cr_id=8304288190001&pd_rd_
    plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=922d200f-f2e0-4008-88a2-658eb0e8e6e2&pd_rd_w=pd2Gr&pd_rd_wg=DVjSS&qid=1665763778&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_lsi4d_asin_0_img&sr=1-1-a094db1c-5033-42c6-82a2-587d01f975e8&th=1

"GCI Outdoor Freestyle Rocker Portable Rocking Chair & Outdoor Camping
    Chair"

With my design you could actually carry all the people your rig is designed to accommodate in the RV when it's going down the road. I can't
    tell for sure, but it looks like you motorhome is designed to
    accommodate 5 or 6 people, but it only has seating for 2. My rig could
    easily carry everyone and our food and supplies. Yours can't. The
    plumbing, piping and wiring in my design could be very simple. Yours
    will be complex and I'd be surprised if you have done any of the actual engineering your design requires. My design leaves plenty of room for
    all the bells and whistles.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bfh@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Fri Oct 14 15:20:09 2022
    Technobarbarian wrote:

You haven't seen my claims and each of my independent claims is more
    than just one or two lines that I posted here. I have no reason to
    post them now because they're most likely going to be changed before
    a patent is issued.

I paid a patent law firm to have a search done by a former patent
    examiner and he didn't find anything close to my designs but there
    is still no guarantee that I'll get a good patent because others may
    have come up with similar designs during the past few years that I'm
    not aware of.

And even if I get a good patent I may not try to enforce it. I'm not
    trying to make money and my main objective is to prevent others from
    patenting variations of my designs.

If anybody can show me a better way to put the same things in a
    single-level 20-foot motorhome then I won't have to waste any more
    time on this project.

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

Well cool! I'm up for the challenge. Lets start with "Jack or Jill" restrooms. You can have as many as you want. My design has many advantages. Less weight, less cost, if you place them carefully you
    won't have to smell anyone else. Throw in an inflatable wading pool
    and you can have a luxury bathroom that's bigger than your little
    folding tub.

"Pop Up Privacy Tent Instant Portable Outdoor Shower Tent, Camp
    Toilet, Changing Room, Rain Shelter with Window for Camping and Beach
    Easy Set Up, Foldable with Carry Bag Lightweight and Sturdy"

https://www.amazon.com/72-HRS-Emergencies-Preparedness-Backcountry/dp/B07DSQDX4T/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=bucket%2Btoilet%2Bseat&qid=1665763183&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI1LjE2IiwicXNhIjoiNC4wOCIsInFzcCI6IjMuNzAifQ%3D%3D&sr=8-1-spons&th=1

With my design for a seating area you can use the ground instead of packing around an extra floor and all of the machinery that goes
    with it. Millions of people use this design so I don't think I can
    patent it, unless maybe I give it an extra leg or something.

https://www.amazon.com/UNIQUECANOPY-Pop-Up-Canopy-Commercial/dp/B07C2KM8BJ/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=20YVVBQ9PLWB4&keywords=pop%2Bup%2Bshelter%2Bwith%2Bwalls&qid=1665763426&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI0LjA1IiwicXNhIjoiMi43MyIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=popup%
    2Bshelt%2Caps%2C186&sr=8-3-spons&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.2b70bf2b-6730-4ccf-ab97-eb60747b8daf&th=1

"UNIQUECANOPY 10'x20' Ez Pop Up Canopy Tent Commercial Instant
    Shelter, with 4 Removable Zippered Side Walls and Heavy Duty Roller
    Bag, 6 Sand Bags Dark Green"

This also has the advantage of getting people outside of the RV for awhile.

And then there's tables and chairs that operate independently. Oh my, that's a tough one.

https://www.amazon.com/Folding-Tables-Portable-Foldable-Backyard/dp/B097ZRJPK2/ref=sr_1_6?crid=22IG2D5ILLIZR&keywords=folding%2Btable&qid=1665763607&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI3Ljc0IiwicXNhIjoiNy4xMiIsInFzcCI6IjYuNTEifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=folding%2Btable%2Caps%2C148&sr=
    8-6&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D4JYR62/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=91de41cc1f03076ba2401b805e8c3ce1&content-id=amzn1.sym.53aae2ac-0129-49a5-9c09-6530a9e11786%3Aamzn1.sym.53aae2ac-0129-49a5-9c09-6530a9e11786&hsa_cr_id=8304288190001&pd_
    rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=922d200f-f2e0-4008-88a2-658eb0e8e6e2&pd_rd_w=pd2Gr&pd_rd_wg=DVjSS&qid=1665763778&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_lsi4d_asin_0_img&sr=1-1-a094db1c-5033-42c6-82a2-587d01f975e8&th=1

Chair"

With my design you could actually carry all the people your rig
    is designed to accommodate in the RV when it's going down the road. I
    can't tell for sure, but it looks like you motorhome is designed to accommodate 5 or 6 people, but it only has seating for 2. My rig could
    will be complex and I'd be surprised if you have done any of the
    actual engineering your design requires. My design leaves plenty of
    room for all the bells and whistles.

TB

At the end of the day going forward, I allege that I guess that all
    that bullshabble means that I can't patent my bespoke solid oak
    portable folding cathole toilet seat designed and built specifically
    for flatspotting? (cathole not included)
    https://tinyurl.com/4sv4csxv

Maybe if I included a vintage WW2 entrenching tool (also folding) for
    making ad hoc catholes?

--
    bill
    Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to bfh on Fri Oct 14 13:08:13 2022
    On 10/14/2022 12:20 PM, bfh wrote:
    Technobarbarian wrote:

You haven't seen my claims and each of my independent claims is more
    than just one or two lines that I posted here. I have no reason to
    post them now because they're most likely going to be changed before
    a patent is issued.

examiner and he didn't find anything close to my designs but there is
    still no guarantee that I'll get a good patent because others may
    have come up with similar designs during the past few years that I'm
    not aware of.

And even if I get a good patent I may not try to enforce it. I'm not
    trying to make money and my main objective is to prevent others from
    patenting variations of my designs.

time on this project.

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

Well cool! I'm up for the challenge. Lets start with "Jack or
    Jill" restrooms. You can have as many as you want. My design has many
    advantages. Less weight, less cost, if you place them carefully you
    won't have to smell anyone else. Throw in an inflatable wading pool
    and you can have a luxury bathroom that's bigger than your little
    folding tub.

Toilet, Changing Room, Rain Shelter with Window for Camping and Beach
    Easy Set Up, Foldable with Carry Bag Lightweight and Sturdy"

With my design for a seating area you can use the ground instead >> of packing around an extra floor and all of the machinery that goes
    with it. Millions of people use this design so I don't think I can
    patent it, unless maybe I give it an extra leg or something.

https://www.amazon.com/UNIQUECANOPY-Pop-Up-Canopy-Commercial/dp/B07C2KM8BJ/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=20YVVBQ9PLWB4&keywords=pop%2Bup%2Bshelter%2Bwith%2Bwalls&qid=1665763426&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI0LjA1IiwicXNhIjoiMi43MyIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=popup%
    2Bshelt%2Caps%2C186&sr=8-3-spons&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.2b70bf2b-6730-4ccf-ab97-eb60747b8daf&th=1

This also has the advantage of getting people outside of the RV >> for awhile.

And then there's tables and chairs that operate independently. Oh >> my, that's a tough one.

https://www.amazon.com/Folding-Tables-Portable-Foldable-Backyard/dp/B097ZRJPK2/ref=sr_1_6?crid=22IG2D5ILLIZR&keywords=folding%2Btable&qid=1665763607&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI3Ljc0IiwicXNhIjoiNy4xMiIsInFzcCI6IjYuNTEifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=folding%2Btable%2Caps%2C148&sr=
    8-6&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D4JYR62/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=91de41cc1f03076ba2401b805e8c3ce1&content-id=amzn1.sym.53aae2ac-0129-49a5-9c09-6530a9e11786%3Aamzn1.sym.53aae2ac-0129-49a5-9c09-6530a9e11786&hsa_cr_id=8304288190001&pd_
    rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=922d200f-f2e0-4008-88a2-658eb0e8e6e2&pd_rd_w=pd2Gr&pd_rd_wg=DVjSS&qid=1665763778&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_lsi4d_asin_0_img&sr=1-1-a094db1c-5033-42c6-82a2-587d01f975e8&th=1

Chair"

With my design you could actually carry all the people your rig >> is designed to accommodate in the RV when it's going down the road. I
    can't tell for sure, but it looks like you motorhome is designed to
    accommodate 5 or 6 people, but it only has seating for 2. My rig could
    will be complex and I'd be surprised if you have done any of the
    actual engineering your design requires. My design leaves plenty of
    room for all the bells and whistles.

TB

At the end of the day going forward, I allege that I guess that all that bullshabble means that I can't patent my bespoke solid oak portable
    folding cathole toilet seat designed and built specifically for
    flatspotting? (cathole not included)

Maybe if I included a vintage WW2 entrenching tool (also folding) for
    making ad hoc catholes?

I am not a patent attorney or a former patent examiner, so I
    would only be guessing. While that's a beautiful example, I suspect
    you're shit out of luck. That entrenching tool is one damn fine
    invention, and not the only one to come out of the war. I happened to
    catch this video about jerry cans the other day. It's another great
    invention that came out of the war. Like many great inventions it
    probably required the collaboration of many people before they got to
    the final product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwUkbGHFAhs

Jerry Cans: The True Secret Weapon of WWII

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerrycan

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From bfh@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Fri Oct 14 17:06:45 2022
    Technobarbarian wrote:
    On 10/14/2022 12:20 PM, bfh wrote:
    Technobarbarian wrote:

You haven't seen my claims and each of my independent claims is
    more than just one or two lines that I posted here. I have no
    reason to post them now because they're most likely going to be
    changed before a patent is issued.

examiner and he didn't find anything close to my designs but there
    is still no guarantee that I'll get a good patent because others
    may have come up with similar designs during the past few years
    that I'm not aware of.

And even if I get a good patent I may not try to enforce it. I'm
    not trying to make money and my main objective is to prevent
    others from patenting variations of my designs.

time on this project.

Atardis Motorhome Design
    atardis.com

Well cool! I'm up for the challenge. Lets start with >>> "Jack or Jill" restrooms. You can have as many as you want. My
    design has many advantages. Less weight, less cost, if you place
    them carefully you won't have to smell anyone else. Throw in an
    inflatable wading pool and you can have a luxury bathroom that's
    bigger than your little folding tub.

Toilet, Changing Room, Rain Shelter with Window for Camping and
    Beach Easy Set Up, Foldable with Carry Bag Lightweight and Sturdy"

Hiking, Emergencies - Perfect for Emergency Preparedness,
    Backcountry, Car, Boat, Road Trips (No Bucket)"

With my design for a seating area you can use the ground
    instead of packing around an extra floor and all of the machinery
    that goes with it. Millions of people use this design so I don't
    think I can patent it, unless maybe I give it an extra leg or
    something.

This also has the advantage of getting people outside of
    the RV for awhile.

And then there's tables and chairs that operate
    independently. Oh my, that's a tough one.

https://www.amazon.com/Folding-Tables-Portable-Foldable-Backyard/dp/B097ZRJPK2/ref=sr_1_6?crid=22IG2D5ILLIZR&keywords=folding%2Btable&qid=1665763607&qu=eyJxc2MiOiI3Ljc0IiwicXNhIjoiNy4xMiIsInFzcCI6IjYuNTEifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=folding%2Btable%2Caps%2C148&
    sr=8-6&th=1

Folding Tables, Plastic 6ft Folding Table,Half Portable Foldable
    Table for Parties, Backyard Events,White

"GCI Outdoor Freestyle Rocker Portable Rocking Chair & Outdoor
    Camping Chair"

With my design you could actually carry all the people
    your rig is designed to accommodate in the RV when it's going down
    the road. I can't tell for sure, but it looks like you motorhome is
    designed to accommodate 5 or 6 people, but it only has seating for
    2. My rig could easily carry everyone and our food and supplies.
    Yours can't. The plumbing, piping and wiring in my design could be
    very simple. Yours will be complex and I'd be surprised if you have
    done any of the actual engineering your design requires. My design
    leaves plenty of room for all the bells and whistles.

TB

At the end of the day going forward, I allege that I guess that all
    that bullshabble means that I can't patent my bespoke solid oak
    portable folding cathole toilet seat designed and built specifically
    for flatspotting? (cathole not included)

Maybe if I included a vintage WW2 entrenching tool (also folding)
    for making ad hoc catholes?

I am not a patent attorney or a former patent examiner, so I would only be guessing. While that's a beautiful example, I suspect
    you're shit out of luck. That entrenching tool is one damn fine
    invention, and not the only one to come out of the war. I happened to
    catch this video about jerry cans the other day. It's another great invention that came out of the war. Like many great inventions it
    probably required the collaboration of many people before they got to
    the final product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwUkbGHFAhs

Jerry Cans: The True Secret Weapon of WWII

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerrycan

TB

Back in my distant past, we did a lot of boondocking (which I later self-redefined as flatspotting when "boondocking" came to mean camping
    without full hookups, cable TV, and air conditioning in a Walmart
    parking lot) and I mounted a US Army surplus jerry can to the back of
    my TT. I even literally needed it a few times. I eventually repurposed
    it to catch gray water (no holding tank in my first TT). Then rust
    finally rendered it inefficacious for just about any purpose. Even for
    a jerry can, the significance of the passage of time has significance.

However comma the passage of time since about 1970 increased the
    capacity of a jerry can from about $2 worth of gas to about $20 worth
    of gas.

--
    bill
    Theory don't mean squat if it don't work.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05