• Re: . "Gutsy Women"

From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to film...@gmail.com on Tue Sep 6 18:42:27 2022
    On 9/6/2022 6:26 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton have a new show, on Apple TV, where they'll be interviewing "Gutsy Women"... The format is like Charles Kuralt's "On the Road" series, with Hill & Chel, traveling the county, seeking out interesting women... In a promo
    for the show, they were painting pictures, with Megan Thee Stallion, who certainly fits the show's name!

What surprised me, was the personality that Hillary exhibited for such a show! She's always came across as someone who makes me want to get away, ASAP, but on the show, she reminded me of Oprah Winfrey, and seemed to have a sense of humor, about
    herself! Her story about why she always wears pants suits, was hilarious... She told how back when she was First Lady, on a trip to Argentina, a paparazzi got a shot of her underwear, while she was sitting on a stage, making a speech, which made
    the news all over Latin America, and caused a ruckus around the Whitehouse... Afterwards, she said, there was always photographers, trying to get a crotch shot of her, at every opportunity, so she switched to pants suits, nipping the
    embarrassment, right it the bud! HawHawHaw!

I suspect the show will get lots of viewers, due to her, & Chel's, folksy girlfriends banter, even though Republicans will probably want the show banned, and call for boycotts.....

Ellen DeGeres Jr.

Which raises he question, who in hell would want a crotch shot of
    Hillary Clinton? Besides you lefty perverts that is.

--
    --------------
    Liberals fear Donald Trump more than they fear climate change.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From filmbydon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 6 16:26:18 2022
    Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton have a new show, on Apple TV, where they'll be interviewing "Gutsy Women"... The format is like Charles Kuralt's "On the Road" series, with Hill & Chel, traveling the county, seeking out interesting women... In a promo
    for the show, they were painting pictures, with Megan Thee Stallion, who certainly fits the show's name!

What surprised me, was the personality that Hillary exhibited for such a show! She's always came across as someone who makes me want to get away, ASAP, but on the show, she reminded me of Oprah Winfrey, and seemed to have a sense of humor, about
    herself! Her story about why she always wears pants suits, was hilarious... She told how back when she was First Lady, on a trip to Argentina, a paparazzi got a shot of her underwear, while she was sitting on a stage, making a speech, which made
    the news all over Latin America, and caused a ruckus around the Whitehouse... Afterwards, she said, there was always photographers, trying to get a crotch shot of her, at every opportunity, so she switched to pants suits, nipping the
    embarrassment, right it the bud! HawHawHaw!

I suspect the show will get lots of viewers, due to her, & Chel's, folksy girlfriends banter, even though Republicans will probably want the show banned, and call for boycotts.....

Ellen DeGeres Jr.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)