• The Orange Goon Stirs The Pot

From kmiller@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 15 19:15:20 2022
    Donald Trump has warned that “terrible things are going to happen” as he faces the blame for violence and threats directed at FBI agents.

“The country is in a very dangerous position. There is tremendous anger,
    like I’ve never seen before, over all of the scams, and this new one,
    years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,” Mr Trump told Fox News Digital.

The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country”, adding that the “temperature has to be brought down”.

Trump supporters and his GOP allies reacted with outrage following the
    search of Mar-a-Lago by the FBI last week.

Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam”
    as the unsealed search warrant revealed that he’s being investigated for obstruction of justice and possible violations of the Espionage Act, as
    well as other offences.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-fbi-search-violence-b2145439.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From filmbydon@gmail.com@21:1/5 to kmiller on Mon Aug 15 20:01:03 2022
    On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 7:15:22 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
    Donald Trump has warned that “terrible things are going to happen” as he faces the blame for violence and threats directed at FBI agents.

“The country is in a very dangerous position. There is tremendous anger, like I’ve never seen before, over all of the scams, and this new one, years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,” Mr Trump told Fox News Digital.

The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can “to help the country”, adding that the “temperature has to be brought down”.

Trump supporters and his GOP allies reacted with outrage following the search of Mar-a-Lago by the FBI last week.

Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam” as the unsealed search warrant revealed that he’s being investigated for obstruction of justice and possible violations of the Espionage Act, as
    well as other offences.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-fbi-search-violence-b2145439.html

I expect YKW soon, to start pleading for help from his loyal patriots, as the net tightens....

Commander W.B. Travis, @ The Alamo

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kmiller@21:1/5 to film...@gmail.com on Tue Aug 16 16:00:14 2022
    On 8/15/2022 8:01 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Monday, August 15, 2022 at 7:15:22 PM UTC-7, kmiller wrote:
    Donald Trump has warned that “terrible things are going to happen” as he >> faces the blame for violence and threats directed at FBI agents.

“The country is in a very dangerous position. There is tremendous anger, >> like I’ve never seen before, over all of the scams, and this new one,
    years of scams and witch hunts, and now this,” Mr Trump told Fox News
    Digital.

The former president told the outlet that he “will do whatever” he can >> “to help the country”, adding that the “temperature has to be brought down”.

Trump supporters and his GOP allies reacted with outrage following the
    search of Mar-a-Lago by the FBI last week.

Mr Trump said that Americans are “not going to stand for another scam” >> as the unsealed search warrant revealed that he’s being investigated for >> obstruction of justice and possible violations of the Espionage Act, as
    well as other offences.

I expect YKW soon, to start pleading for help from his loyal patriots, as the net tightens....

Commander W.B. Travis, @ The Alamo

I think they should all march to the Capitol building together. HawHawHaw!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05