• What the orange clown would do in the Europe

From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to All on Mon Mar 28 09:15:44 2022
    "Trump shares his misguided ideas for resolving the war in Ukraine
    Trump suggested he had a secret plan to end the crisis in Ukraine. Now
    that he’s elaborated on the details, he probably should’ve kept it under wraps.

March 22, 2022, 7:51 AM PDT
    By Steve Benen"

"It was against this backdrop that Fox Business’ Stuart Varney asked the Republican again yesterday for what he’d do if he were still president. Trump’s initial response wasn’t exactly clarifying.

“Well, what I would do, is I would — we would — we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with
    you, without 44-year-old jets, what we can do is enormous. And we should
    be doing it and we should be helping them to survive and they’re doing
    an amazing job.”

What did this mean? I’m honestly not sure, and neither was the Fox
    Business host. So, Varney asked again, and it led to this remarkable answer:

“I listen to [Vladimir Putin] constantly using the n word. That’s the n word, and he’s constantly using it: the nuclear word. And we never talk
    of, we say, ‘Oh, he’s a nuclear power.’ But we’re a greater nuclear power. We have the greatest submarines in the world, most powerful
    machines ever built. Most powerful, and they got built under me. Most
    powerful machines ever built, and nobody knows where they are. And you
    should say, ‘Look, if you mention that word one more time, we’re going
    to send them over, and we’ll be coasting back and forth up and down your coast.’”"

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Mon Mar 28 09:17:08 2022
    On 3/28/2022 9:15 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:

"Trump shares his misguided ideas for resolving the war in Ukraine
    Trump suggested he had a secret plan to end the crisis in Ukraine. Now
    that he’s elaborated on the details, he probably should’ve kept it under wraps.

March 22, 2022, 7:51 AM PDT
    By Steve Benen"

"It was against this backdrop that Fox Business’ Stuart Varney asked the Republican again yesterday for what he’d do if he were still president. Trump’s initial response wasn’t exactly clarifying.

“Well, what I would do, is I would — we would — we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with
    you, without 44-year-old jets, what we can do is enormous. And we should
    be doing it and we should be helping them to survive and they’re doing
    an amazing job.”

What did this mean? I’m honestly not sure, and neither was the Fox
    Business host. So, Varney asked again, and it led to this remarkable
    answer:

“I listen to [Vladimir Putin] constantly using the n word. That’s the n word, and he’s constantly using it: the nuclear word. And we never talk
    of, we say, ‘Oh, he’s a nuclear power.’ But we’re a greater nuclear power. We have the greatest submarines in the world, most powerful
    machines ever built. Most powerful, and they got built under me. Most powerful machines ever built, and nobody knows where they are. And you
    should say, ‘Look, if you mention that word one more time, we’re going
    to send them over, and we’ll be coasting back and forth up and down your coast.’”"

TB

Oops.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/trump-shares-misguided-ideas-resolving-war-ukraine-rcna20999

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)