• Trump the Criminal

From robert caprel@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 25 10:23:50 2023
    Trump of Don Corleone fame whines about being disrespected. I know he did not say it himself but anything his lawyer says are the exact words he would have uttered. And spare me the dramatics about innocent until proven guilty, that is just simplistic
    prattling of the uneducated, once you’re charged and bail is set it’s your job to prove your innocence.

Trump's lawyer whines about being disrespected — the jury trial courtroom 'snickers' (msn.com)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to robert caprel on Wed Oct 25 12:56:21 2023
    On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 10:23:52 AM UTC-7, robert caprel wrote:
    Trump of Don Corleone fame whines about being disrespected. I know he did not say it himself but anything his lawyer says are the exact words he would have uttered. And spare me the dramatics about innocent until proven guilty, that is just simplistic
    prattling of the uneducated, once you’re charged and bail is set it’s your job to prove your innocence.

Trump's lawyer whines about being disrespected — the jury trial courtroom 'snickers' (msn.com)

lol "Innocent until proven guilty" is just one of the many fig leaves the true believers will cling to. Most of them won't believe it, even then. There used to be "conservatives" here who would say that "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck,
    it must be........................ LOL I guess those guys are all dead. Their savior is walking and talking like a mob boss. Instead of looking for evidence and witnesses to prove his innocence, orange jesus is digging for dirt he can throw at anyone
    involved in his crimes in any way, including former friends.

"Trump Preps for an Avalanche of Co-Conspirators to Flip
    The former president's legal team has been working to find dirt on one-time allies who may be lining up to testify against Trump"

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-lawyers-prepare-betrayal-former-allies-flip-1234861640/

One of the things the red headed "weirdo" billionaire from Australia, who orange jesus barely knew, admired about him was the way he operated like a mob boss.

"Donald Trump calls billionaire Anthony Pratt ‘red haired weirdo from Australia’ as he denies discussing submarines
    Ex-president lashes out at ‘fake news’ amid reports Pratt used wealth to cultivate close relationship between the pair"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/oct/23/donald-trump-truth-social-post-nuclear-submarines-red-haired-weirdo-australian-billionaire-anthony-pratt

That guy understood how the game was played and paid to join the club. LOL

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert caprel@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Wed Oct 25 14:29:48 2023
    On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 12:56:23 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 10:23:52 AM UTC-7, robert caprel wrote:
    Trump of Don Corleone fame whines about being disrespected. I know he did not say it himself but anything his lawyer says are the exact words he would have uttered. And spare me the dramatics about innocent until proven guilty, that is just
    simplistic prattling of the uneducated, once you’re charged and bail is set it’s your job to prove your innocence.

lol "Innocent until proven guilty" is just one of the many fig leaves the true believers will cling to. Most of them won't believe it, even then. There used to be "conservatives" here who would say that "if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck,
    it must be........................ LOL I guess those guys are all dead. Their savior is walking and talking like a mob boss. Instead of looking for evidence and witnesses to prove his innocence, orange jesus is digging for dirt he can throw at anyone
    involved in his crimes in any way, including former friends.

"Trump Preps for an Avalanche of Co-Conspirators to Flip
    The former president's legal team has been working to find dirt on one-time allies who may be lining up to testify against Trump"

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-lawyers-prepare-betrayal-former-allies-flip-1234861640/

One of the things the red headed "weirdo" billionaire from Australia, who orange jesus barely knew, admired about him was the way he operated like a mob boss.

"Donald Trump calls billionaire Anthony Pratt ‘red haired weirdo from Australia’ as he denies discussing submarines
    Ex-president lashes out at ‘fake news’ amid reports Pratt used wealth to cultivate close relationship between the pair"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/oct/23/donald-trump-truth-social-post-nuclear-submarines-red-haired-weirdo-australian-billionaire-anthony-pratt

That guy understood how the game was played and paid to join the club. LOL

TB

Poor baby misspoke again what a pity, perhaps one of this day he will figure out it’s no longer Trump that sets the pace, it’s the court that’s dictates the terms of engagements.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/judge-orders-trump-to-take-the-stand-in-n-y-fraud-trial-fines-him-10-000-for-violating-gag-order-again/ar-AA1iQ7xK?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=dfeda7b94026427ee2c007fc189277c4&ei=8

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05