• Re: OT? - Racist Assholes!

From sticks@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Mon Oct 23 19:05:35 2023
    On 10/23/2023 6:39 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
    You dumb ass pants on fire liberals are more racist than anyone in the
    south ever was. They are trying to say we can't compete on a level
    playing field. And not just racist bastards, they are creating more dumb asses to maintain their voter base. I would expect better, especially
    from the Garden of Oregon.

On the plus side though, they will be able to recite every letter of the
    new age alphabet soup and be knowledgeable of every  pronoun possible. I just hope they never have to count them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blue-state-suspends-basic-skills-graduation-requirement-again-citing-harm-students-color

Teaching science and math...No
    Sex education for 6 year olds...Of course.
    Chaos, only now you get a diploma to prove it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 23 18:39:34 2023
    You dumb ass pants on fire liberals are more racist than anyone in the
    south ever was. They are trying to say we can't compete on a level
    playing field. And not just racist bastards, they are creating more dumb
    asses to maintain their voter base. I would expect better, especially

On the plus side though, they will be able to recite every letter of the
    new age alphabet soup and be knowledgeable of every pronoun possible. I
    just hope they never have to count them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blue-state-suspends-basic-skills-graduation-requirement-again-citing-harm-students-color
    --
    Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
    while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just
    to get on an airplane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to sticks on Mon Oct 23 19:08:35 2023
    On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 5:05:38 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
    You dumb ass pants on fire liberals are more racist than anyone in the south ever was. They are trying to say we can't compete on a level
    playing field. And not just racist bastards, they are creating more dumb asses to maintain their voter base. I would expect better, especially

On the plus side though, they will be able to recite every letter of the new age alphabet soup and be knowledgeable of every pronoun possible. I just hope they never have to count them.

Yeah, the retrumplicans are working hard to make this all about color. It isn't. But since you're a simpleton I'm going to keep this simple. Quoting from that article:

"Oregon has one of the lowest graduation rates compared to other states, according to Oregon Public Broadcasting, but also has among the most rigorous credit requirements."

It does not sound like Oregon is some sort of diploma mill.

A small thought for the people who are smarter than our jive ass troll. Did you ever wonder why you had to take all that math you never use? Maybe you didn't really need that math? Maybe that was a only a screening device? And maybe that
    screening device is eliminating some very talented people who just aren't very good at math? There is a small quiet revolution going on in education based on this sort of question.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert caprel@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Tue Oct 24 15:16:48 2023
    On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 7:08:37 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Monday, October 23, 2023 at 5:05:38 PM UTC-7, sticks wrote:
    You dumb ass pants on fire liberals are more racist than anyone in the south ever was. They are trying to say we can't compete on a level playing field. And not just racist bastards, they are creating more dumb asses to maintain their voter base. I would expect better, especially from the Garden of Oregon.

On the plus side though, they will be able to recite every letter of the new age alphabet soup and be knowledgeable of every pronoun possible. I just hope they never have to count them.

Yeah, the retrumplicans are working hard to make this all about color. It isn't. But since you're a simpleton I'm going to keep this simple. Quoting from that article:

"Oregon has one of the lowest graduation rates compared to other states, according to Oregon Public Broadcasting, but also has among the most rigorous credit requirements."

It does not sound like Oregon is some sort of diploma mill.

A small thought for the people who are smarter than our jive ass troll. Did you ever wonder why you had to take all that math you never use? Maybe you didn't really need that math? Maybe that was a only a screening device? And maybe that screening
    device is eliminating some very talented people who just aren't very good at math? There is a small quiet revolution going on in education based on this sort of question.

TB

Keep in mind if it is not on Fox news the Bobbsey twins won’t believe it, OTOH if they can see it on orange Julius truth social it then becomes a fact.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05