• Biden Has Been Channeling Ronald Reagan All Week

From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 21 11:03:18 2023
    I didn't read this story, mostly because I think Biden is *boring*. BUT, one of my biggest fans has been begging for Biden stories. I don't know why he can't find his own Biden stories. I don't care if this one is true or not, or if it's biased in
    any way. I just loved the headline. It''s a reminder that there is no way Saint Ronnie could be nominated by the retrumplican party, even if he could prove he had come back from the dead.

I have started to wonder who will be their next saviour after this one dies. It's likely to be someone like both White and orange jesus. Someone who fails upward. White jesus it the ultimate example of this. The way I understand the story the Romans
    really didn't want to crucify him. They had plenty of work to do crucifying real criminals. The nut still managed to be annoying enough to get himself nailed to a cross.

"Biden Has Been Channeling Ronald Reagan All Week

GIPPERESQUE

By declaring his support for our allies, showing compassion for victims, and making clear moral distinctions—the president was the grown-up in the room.

Matt Lewis
    Senior Columnist
    Updated Oct. 21, 2023 3:10AM EDT / Published Oct. 20, 2023 11:28PM EDT "

https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-has-been-channeling-ronald-reagan-all-week?ref=home

Well, hey, at a minimum, we know the retrumplicans are incapable of being the adults in any room.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)