From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 10 13:01:20 2023

If they ever respond, I can predict what it will be. Especially "all's
    well in Oregon" Senor Dodge.
    --
    Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
    while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just
    to get on an airplane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Wed Oct 11 10:00:59 2023
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 11:01:22 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    --
    to get on an airplane.

I am not surprised that you are following orange jesus's example, using this tragedy for troll material and making it all about orange jesus. Personally I think using this tragedy for troll material is pretty damn pathic. Because you have never
    demonstrated the ability to engage in rational discussion I will not attempt to do that with you now.

"Trump claims 'atrocities we are witnessing in Israel' would have never happened if he was still president
    Trump repeatedly blasted Biden for Hamas' deadly attack on Israel as former president makes first campaign stop in New Hampshire in two months"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-claims-atrocities-witnessing-israel-never-happened-still-president

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sticks@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Wed Oct 11 15:41:51 2023
    On 10/11/2023 3:23 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
    On 10/11/2023 12:00 PM, TechnoBoob wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 11:01:22 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>> If they ever respond, I can predict what it will be. Especially "all's
    --
    while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just >>> to get on an airplane.

I am not surprised that you are following orange jesus's
    example, using this tragedy for troll material and making it all about
    orange jesus. Personally I think using this tragedy for troll material
    is pretty damn pathic. Because you have never demonstrated the ability
    to engage in rational discussion I will not attempt to do that with
    you now.

"Trump claims 'atrocities we are witnessing in Israel' would have
    never happened if he was still president
    Trump repeatedly blasted Biden for Hamas' deadly attack on Israel as
    former president makes first campaign stop in New Hampshire in two
    months"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-claims-atrocities-witnessing-israel-never-happened-still-president

TB

I don't know who the orange jesus is but I do know that you are a self-i9dentified liberal loon given you responded to my post. And yet
    again, you use your pomposity to avoid any "rational discussion". As to Trump's claims, he is correct. You may have noticed it did not happen
    while he was president.

He is doing the exact thing he complains about above, using this tragedy
    to troll. He also fails to include in his troll the part mentioning of
    Trumps speech where he backs up his claim by saying he "reduced the
    Iranian economy" and "withdrew from the disastrous Iran nuclear deal,
    imposed the toughest ever sanctions on the regime, and imposed a strict
    travel ban to keep radical Islamic terrorists the hell out of our country."

"Now they're pouring into our country. They're pouring into our country.
    Joe Biden undid it. He ended it all and gave billions and billions of
    dollars to the world's top sponsor of terror, tossing Israel to the bloodthirsty terrorists and jihadists,"

All honest people know Iran was kept under control much better with
    Trump. He even made calls to the Mullahs telling them of the inevitable destruction of the homes and families if any harm came to a US citizen.
    They feared him, and rightly so.

And let's not forget how he warned in August of the consequences of
    Biden's ridiculous foreign policy towards these terrorists. Nigel
    Farage puts it nicely.

<https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/10/11/farage-notes-trump-predicted-bidens-iran-deal-would-have-deadly-consequences-for-israel-and-u-s/>

I'd post a link to Biden's fool Jake Sullivan claiming how wonderful
    things were in Israel a few days before the attack, but it is painful
    listening to these liars act as if they had anything to do with it.

Everything the left touches turn to shit!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Wed Oct 11 15:23:25 2023
    On 10/11/2023 12:00 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    --
    to get on an airplane.

I am not surprised that you are following orange jesus's example, using this tragedy for troll material and making it all about orange jesus. Personally I think using this tragedy for troll material is pretty damn pathic. Because you have never
    demonstrated the ability to engage in rational discussion I will not attempt to do that with you now.

"Trump claims 'atrocities we are witnessing in Israel' would have never happened if he was still president
    Trump repeatedly blasted Biden for Hamas' deadly attack on Israel as former president makes first campaign stop in New Hampshire in two months"

TB

I don't know who the orange jesus is but I do know that you are a self-i9dentified liberal loon given you responded to my post. And yet
    again, you use your pomposity to avoid any "rational discussion". As to
    Trump's claims, he is correct. You may have noticed it did not happen
    while he was president.

--
    to get on an airplane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to sticks on Wed Oct 11 19:09:15 2023
    On 10/11/2023 3:41 PM, sticks wrote:
    On 10/11/2023 3:23 PM, George.Anthony wrote:
    On 10/11/2023 12:00 PM, TechnoBoob wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 11:01:22 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>>> If they ever respond, I can predict what it will be. Especially "all's >>>> well in Oregon" Senor Dodge.
    --
    while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent
    just
    to get on an airplane.

I am not surprised that you are following orange jesus's
    example, using this tragedy for troll material and making it all
    about orange jesus. Personally I think using this tragedy for troll
    material is pretty damn pathic. Because you have never demonstrated
    the ability to engage in rational discussion I will not attempt to do
    that with you now.

"Trump claims 'atrocities we are witnessing in Israel' would have
    never happened if he was still president
    Trump repeatedly blasted Biden for Hamas' deadly attack on Israel as
    former president makes first campaign stop in New Hampshire in two
    months"

TB

I don't know who the orange jesus is but I do know that you are a
    self-i9dentified liberal loon given you responded to my post. And yet
    again, you use your pomposity to avoid any "rational discussion". As
    to Trump's claims, he is correct. You may have noticed it did not
    happen while he was president.

He is doing the exact thing he complains about above, using this tragedy
    to troll.  He also fails to include in his troll the part mentioning of Trumps speech where he backs up his claim by saying he "reduced the
    Iranian economy" and "withdrew from the disastrous Iran nuclear deal,
    imposed the toughest ever sanctions on the regime, and imposed a strict travel ban to keep radical Islamic terrorists the hell out of our country."

"Now they're pouring into our country. They're pouring into our country.
    Joe Biden undid it. He ended it all and gave billions and billions of
    dollars to the world's top sponsor of terror, tossing Israel to the bloodthirsty terrorists and jihadists,"

All honest people know Iran was kept under control much better with
    Trump.  He even made calls to the Mullahs telling them of the inevitable destruction of the homes and families if any harm came to a US citizen.
    They feared him, and rightly so.

And let's not forget how he warned in August of the consequences of
    Biden's ridiculous foreign policy towards these terrorists.  Nigel
    Farage puts it nicely.

<https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/10/11/farage-notes-trump-predicted-bidens-iran-deal-would-have-deadly-consequences-for-israel-and-u-s/>

I'd post a link to Biden's fool Jake Sullivan claiming how wonderful
    things were in Israel a few days before the attack, but it is painful listening to these liars act as if they had anything to do with it.

Everything the left touches turn to shit!

These idiots know they elected a loser. They don't know how to react
    other than put down the Ayaotllah Juan Noriega Biden's predecessor.

Without a complicit MSM, NAGA dimocrats wouldn't stand a chance of being elected to dog catcher.

But no worries, everything is peachy keen in The Garden of Oregon.
    --
    to get on an airplane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert caprel@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Thu Oct 12 11:25:32 2023
    On Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 1:23:27 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:

while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just >> to get on an airplane.

TB

again, you use your pomposity to avoid any "rational discussion". As to Trump's claims, he is correct. You may have noticed it did not happen
    while he was president.

Whit all the noise your orangeness is making and the republican cluster fuck going on you just cannot hear anything other than the orange Jesus!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to robert caprel on Thu Oct 12 12:23:39 2023
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 11:25:34 AM UTC-7, robert caprel wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 1:23:27 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    If they ever respond, I can predict what it will be. Especially "all's >> well in Oregon" Senor Dodge.

Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the >> while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just
    to get on an airplane.

TB

I don't know who the orange jesus is but I do know that you are a self-i9dentified liberal loon given you responded to my post. And yet again, you use your pomposity to avoid any "rational discussion". As to Trump's claims, he is correct. You may have noticed it did not happen while he was president.

Whit all the noise your orangeness is making and the republican cluster fuck going on you just cannot hear anything other than the orange Jesus!

You can hear other voices, but you sort of have to listen for them. One of the saddest things here is that the terrorists are getting exactly what they wanted and what they expected. As usual. As usual we are responding in a very heavy handed
    manner, without much nuance. We are going to pay a price for this and that was/is part of the point of this tragedy.

I stumbled on this article yesterday. Whether or not you agree with them, this is likely to be what many of the people who live in that area are thinking. I added this website to my reading list and moved Al Jazeera up in my reading list. Again,
    it doesn't matter whether or not you agree with them. What matters is that there are probably a lot of people who share their point of view.

"Israel-Palestine war: How US Democrats are fuelling a brutal Israeli revenge on Gaza"

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/israel-palestine-war-gaza-us-democrats-fuelling-brutal-revenge

https://www.aljazeera.com/

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Thu Oct 12 15:59:25 2023
    On 10/12/2023 2:23 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Thursday, October 12, 2023 at 11:25:34 AM UTC-7, robert caprel wrote:
    On Wednesday, October 11, 2023 at 1:23:27 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>> On 10/11/2023 12:00 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:
    On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 11:01:22 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote: >>>>> If they ever respond, I can predict what it will be. Especially "all's >>>>> well in Oregon" Senor Dodge.

Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the >>>>> while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just >>>>> to get on an airplane.

TB

I don't know who the orange jesus is but I do know that you are a
    self-i9dentified liberal loon given you responded to my post. And yet
    again, you use your pomposity to avoid any "rational discussion". As to
    Trump's claims, he is correct. You may have noticed it did not happen
    while he was president.

You can hear other voices, but you sort of have to listen for them. One of the saddest things here is that the terrorists are getting exactly what they wanted and what they expected. As usual. As usual we are responding in a very heavy handed
    manner, without much nuance. We are going to pay a price for this and that was/is part of the point of this tragedy.

I stumbled on this article yesterday. Whether or not you agree with them, this is likely to be what many of the people who live in that area are thinking. I added this website to my reading list and moved Al Jazeera up in my reading list. Again,
    it doesn't matter whether or not you agree with them. What matters is that there are probably a lot of people who share their point of view.

"Israel-Palestine war: How US Democrats are fuelling a brutal Israeli revenge on Gaza"

https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/israel-palestine-war-gaza-us-democrats-fuelling-brutal-revenge

https://www.aljazeera.com/

TB

"...without much muance"? So now you're a Cornel West acolyte. No
    surprise there.
    --
    to get on an airplane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05