• Mike Lindell Pleads For Help

From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 26 14:57:02 2023
    "Mike Lindell Pleads For Help as MyPillow 'Crippled' by American Express"

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a prominent supporter of Donald Trump's discredited claim that the 2020 presidential election was rigged, has claimed American Express has taken "our credit line from a million dollars down to $100,000" which "just cripples"
    the company.

The outspoken Republican made the claim on Monday during an appearance on the War Room podcast of Steve Bannon, who served as Trump's White House chief strategist at the beginning of his administration.

In July, Lindell claimed MyPillow had "lost $100 million" after major retailers stopped stocking its products in response to his 2020 election fraud claims, saying he was hit by "massive, massive cancellation.""

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-pleads-help-mypillow-crippled-american-express-1829770

At this point I'm surprised that even a loan shark would lend him money. The walls are closing in.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From robert caprel@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Tue Sep 26 18:17:56 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 2:57:04 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a prominent supporter of Donald Trump's discredited claim that the 2020 presidential election was rigged, has claimed American Express has taken "our credit line from a million dollars down to $100,000" which "just cripples"
    the company.

The outspoken Republican made the claim on Monday during an appearance on the War Room podcast of Steve Bannon, who served as Trump's White House chief strategist at the beginning of his administration.

In July, Lindell claimed MyPillow had "lost $100 million" after major retailers stopped stocking its products in response to his 2020 election fraud claims, saying he was hit by "massive, massive cancellation.""

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-pleads-help-mypillow-crippled-american-express-1829770

At this point I'm surprised that even a loan shark would lend him money. The walls are closing in.

TB

He could talk to Trump, oh wait a minute Trumps line of credit will be down to 0 by morning

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From kmiller@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Tue Sep 26 19:21:43 2023
    On 9/26/2023 2:57 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

the company.

TB

I wonder what's happening with this:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/03/politics/mypillow-lindell-supreme-court-dominion-defamation/index.html

That would be sure to break him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Wed Sep 27 12:37:39 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 12:18:23 PM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
    On 9/26/2023 4:57 PM, Technobarbarian wrote:

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a prominent supporter of Donald Trump's discredited claim that the 2020 presidential election was rigged, has claimed American Express has taken "our credit line from a million dollars down to $100,000" which "just
    cripples" the company.

TB
    Why are you so giddy that the walls are closing in on him ? All of a
    sudden you are anti-free speech? Just for expressing his freedom of
    speech, you are all for Amex cutting his credit limit and crippling an American business.

I don't think this has anything to do with free speech. Nobody has put a gag on Lindell--yet. He can still say whatever he wants. I think AMEX just made a prudent business decision based on their client's credit worthiness. Sooner or later he is
    going to run out of money, no matter how many pillows, slippers and sheets the magaloons buy. I don't think AMEX wants to be left holding an empty million dollar bag when that happens. If he is credit worthy AMEX should be easy to replace, LOL

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Wed Sep 27 14:18:21 2023

the company.

TB

speech, you are all for Amex cutting his credit limit and crippling an
    American business.

--
    Thousands of unchecked illegal aliens are crossing the border all the
    while I have to get my pecker x-ray'd or get felt up by a TSA agent just
    to get on an airplane.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From robert caprel@21:1/5 to George.Anthony on Wed Sep 27 12:46:40 2023

"MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a prominent supporter of Donald Trump's discredited claim that the 2020 presidential election was rigged, has claimed American Express has taken "our credit line from a million dollars down to $100,000" which "just
    cripples" the company.

TB
    speech, you are all for Amex cutting his credit limit and crippling an American business.

It’s all good Georgy Boy now he gets to walk more, it’s good for him, and who gifs a rats ass about his free speech he can still be the horses ass and claim all his ludicrous fantasy’s it’s just that it will cost him in court. In conclusion free
    speech does have a price Haw Haw Haw
    --

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From George.Anthony@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Thu Sep 28 14:18:15 2023
    Technobarbarian <technobarbarian@gmail.com> wrote:
    "Mike Lindell Pleads For Help as MyPillow 'Crippled' by American Express" >>>
    "MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a prominent supporter of Donald Trump's
    discredited claim that the 2020 presidential election was rigged, has
    claimed American Express has taken "our credit line from a million
    dollars down to $100,000" which "just cripples" the company.

The outspoken Republican made the claim on Monday during an appearance
    on the War Room podcast of Steve Bannon, who served as Trump's White
    House chief strategist at the beginning of his administration.

In July, Lindell claimed MyPillow had "lost $100 million" after major
    retailers stopped stocking its products in response to his 2020
    election fraud claims, saying he was hit by "massive, massive cancellation.""

At this point I'm surprised that even a loan shark would lend him
    money. The walls are closing in.

TB
    speech, you are all for Amex cutting his credit limit and crippling an
    American business.

I don't think this has anything to do with free speech. Nobody
    has put a gag on Lindell--yet. He can still say whatever he wants. I
    think AMEX just made a prudent business decision based on their client's credit worthiness. Sooner or later he is going to run out of money, no
    matter how many pillows, slippers and sheets the magaloons buy. I don't
    think AMEX wants to be left holding an empty million dollar bag when that happens. If he is credit worthy AMEX should be easy to replace, LOL

TB

So you are giddy… and blinded by willful ignorance.

--
    One out of three Biden voters is just as clueless as the other two.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to robert caprel on Thu Sep 28 16:56:04 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 12:46:42 PM UTC-7, robert caprel wrote:

cripples" the company.

TB
    Why are you so giddy that the walls are closing in on him ? All of a sudden you are anti-free speech? Just for expressing his freedom of speech, you are all for Amex cutting his credit limit and crippling an American business.

It’s all good Georgy Boy now he gets to walk more, it’s good for him, and who gifs a rats ass about his free speech he can still be the horses ass and claim all his ludicrous fantasy’s it’s just that it will cost him in court. In conclusion
    free speech does have a price Haw Haw Haw
    --

LOL. I am laughing at myself. It took me 3 months to realize an old friend was back--again. Welcome home "robert". We don't get many new people here, and under various identities, robert is most of them. Robert had been trolling this group since
    well before I found it. I really need to thank him. I learned a lot about trolling from him. He helped make me the troll I am today. :-)

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Technobarbarian@21:1/5 to Technobarbarian on Fri Sep 29 15:55:54 2023
    On Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 2:57:04 PM UTC-7, Technobarbarian wrote:

the company.

TB

"Mike Lindell Says Vendors 'Calling Me Up' as MyPillow Faces Financial Ruin"

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-lindell-mypillow-defamation-lawsuit-dominion-1830883

When you go looking his numbers are all over the place. This list is likely to be the most accurate. He's probably making around $7 million a year and is worth around $30 million, which is about half of what he was worth before he went off the
    rails.

https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/mike-lindell-net-worth/#:~:text=Chief%20Executive%20Officer%20of%20My,carpet%20cleaning%20and%20lawn%20mowing.

TB

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05